Trump cult explained perfectly

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

FFS…lawsuits, elite strike force, the kraken, court cases….blah, blah, blah….but 2000 Mules!!!!! Get the fuck  over it.🤣

We know Jim.  We know you’re not capable of critical thinking or logic.  Your cognitive dissonance knob is set on “10”.  Thats all well and good, but your sideline chirping act is way stale.  The Democrats love guys like you, you’re their bread and butter.  

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You said before Covid mail in voting was ILLEGAL and clearly it wasn’t. Now you are flopping around and and talking about ballot APPLICATIONS. Trump also ran his piss flaps before the election and said that Michigan’s SOS had sent thousands of ballots which was illegal except he was lying and had to retract his bullshit. You two have a lot in common. 👍🏼🤣

BTW the rules were the same for ALL voters not just those voting Democrat…SBYL

Bullshit, I never said that.  The voting regulations were loosened because of COVID.  Get your shit talking straight.

• Haha 1

On 5/18/2022 at 12:03 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

WGAF about how many votes he got as an incumbent….he didn’t get enough and he lost. End of story….SBYL.

You said yourself…not necessarily cheating.

So 30 million more votes in an election where all rules were effectively nullified in regards to early voting  ballots but somehow everything is 100% legit in your world.

So what happens  in '24 when there isnt open season on early voting and for some unexplained reason the total is 30-40 million less total votes?   Just voter apathy? 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, Roosting said:

So 30 million more votes in an election where all rules were effectively nullified in regards to early voting  ballots but somehow everything is 100% legit in your world.

So what happens  in '24 when there isnt open season on early voting and for some unexplained reason the total is 30-40 million less total votes?   Just voter apathy? 

Soft heads don't understand this.

7 hours ago, racer254 said:

It was all illegal before COVID.  Think about that.

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

Bullshit, I never said that.  The voting regulations were loosened because of COVID.  Get your shit talking straight.

😂😂😂

Idiot

2 hours ago, Roosting said:

Well jimmy scratches his ass and sniffs his fingers so there's that................

Another Canadian expert...I guess if I had to live in Manitoba I would be concerned  with other dudes asses.