Check your account email address ×

SNL

9 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Enjoy it while it lasts Wolfe.  I know I will.

:lmao:

me to I like the forward momentum . love the shit or get off the pot attitude and actions . has the career politicians looking like deer in the headlights . like him or not he is showing them all what getting something done looks like . it is something they all forgot how to do  

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

MC gets all snookered up, laughs for a while and then throws things into his tar paper walls until he tires himself out.  Then he sits and sobs until he passes out.

Now that's a "skit" we can all enjoy playing over in our heads!

:lol:

Weak but not unexpected

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Your guy won, and him and his followers are whining like losers, what's up with that? :lol: 

Has it gotten to the point where you cannot tell the difference between laughing and whining any longer?  Let me give you a hint:. Our side is not whining....it's boisterous laughter at all your sides tepid squirming and whining.

20 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Enjoy it while it lasts Wolfe.  I know I will.

Oh, go ahead and put on a "strong face"! :lol:

The whole left is is such pain you can almost feel it though your fake news sources.  I can see the tears in Maddows eyes.  See the fear in Mathew's face.  It's unbelievably satisfying.  More so than I ever thought it would be.  

SBYL.  And the "L" is "lives".

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey Vince....that's laughter.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Weak but not unexpected

"Weak"?  You didn't think that was at least a little funny?  Oh, c'mon!  I laughed.....well, maybe it was just me that thought it was funny. And I'm fine with that. :lmao:

But, more importantly, it's good that you are learning what can be expected from me.  I want you to learn.  It's taken me what? Like eight months to get you to this point?  

I've always liked you MC.  My little "project".

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"Weak"?  You didn't think that was at least a little funny?  Oh, c'mon!  I laughed.....well, maybe it was just me that thought it was funny. And I'm fine with that. :lmao:

I thought it was funny.

but I don't see tarpaper I picture wall paper his inlaws bought but did not like so they gave it to him to cover his walls instead of tossing it away like the cash they give him  

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Poor sore loser liberals.  Butthurt at every turn.  Still giving allegiance to liars, hypocrites and thieves.

Yep :bc:

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Nobody cares.  SNL has been dead since the 90's. :lmao:

But hey, if it makes the Dems feel "just and relevant" every Saturday night, well...good for them!  It's the only thing they have left.  When are they gonna have Schumer as a guest?

IMG_1755.JPG

Bingo 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I know.  Pelosi is my FAVORITE of all time.  Anytime she speaks I grab the popcorn and get comfortable.  

Schumer is a putz.  But he's just a side show "head clown".  Pelosi is a fucking "A-lister".  A first class idiot who has fleeced her constituents for years.  But, what they can't figure out won't hurt them.  Or wait......maybe it can. :lol:

They don't get much dumber than her :lol:

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

more than half the country thinks that trump is a piece of shit. so yeah, SNL is doing great. :) 

Did the polls tell you that?   The same polls that said HiLIARy was in such a lead :lol::lmao:

You are one stupid fuckhead 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

White House.  House of Representatives.  Senate.  Those are our safe spaces now bizatch. :bc: 

He won 37 states.  Inhale on that for a bit.

:owned:

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Your guy won, and him and his followers are whining like losers, what's up with that? :lol: 

The whiney losers are the ones out throwing temper tantrums , "marching", and destroying working people's property , because YOUR candidate lost. 

SBYL, bald penis headed Dago fuck stick :owned:

:news:

18 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

let's not forget all the state level Republican   held seats now.  fucking landslide like the left has never seen 

Is Trump's influence going to help continue the trend or cause a reversal?

• Gold Member
30 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

let's not forget all the state level Republican   held seats now.  fucking landslide like the left has never seen 

Just remember, this means they have no excuses if they fail to get shit accomplished.

3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Only a crap head would watch that garbage show now.  It hasn't been funny in damn near 20 years or more 

So you just admitted youre a crap head....

Baby steps :bc:

Edited by Dave

6 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

How many riots and protests have the pubbies had since Trump kiked  the witches ass?

Edited by Sleepr2

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Weak but not unexpected

Like most of your drivel 

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Note goalposts were moved in this thread almost setting a record.

Like how unions are needed for the good of all workers,,,,, except for the ones that work for your BILs NON UNION a Company?