Check your account email address ×

Spend Spend Spend, War War War. Democrats gave another 40 billion to Ukraine

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Maybe because once we put in a puppet govt - we started slaughtering Russians that were in Ukraine :dunno:

So Russia is mad that they didn't get their puppet government in place and for that they bomb the shit out of the country? It seems what it comes down to is Russian designs on expansion and conquest. 

7 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

So Russia is mad that they didn't get their puppet government in place and for that they bomb the shit out of the country? It seems what it comes down to is Russian designs on expansion and conquest. 

Add in the fact we had a bunch of bio weapon labs in Ukraine also I suppose...

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Add in the fact we had a bunch of bio weapon labs in Ukraine also I suppose...

Russia has been making moves in the region for ten years now the only difference now is they are facing push back. 

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Russia has been making moves in the region for ten years now the only difference now is they are facing push back. 

Which doesn't effect us one bit - besides our money laundering & bio weapon labs operations we do there

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Which doesn't effect us one bit - besides our money laundering & bio weapon labs operations we do there

I think it is not in the worlds interest to allow unchecked aggression in neighboring states. Seems like the whole point of NATO. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They have lost 1/3 of their deployed troops...and only getting worse...time to pack it in. 

In 10 weeks we've almost given Ukraine the same amount as Russia's yearly $69 billion defense budget. :wall:

its all part of the master plan ,,Ukraine and Russia colluded the war to drain the US of military supplies and moneys  ,,  so China can invade Taiwan,, when the US doesn't pose any threat, ,because we have been drained, and been infested with illegals to cause more kayos , and the corrupt dictator that holds us  hostage ,, makes me wonder how much the bidens are involved in all this chit  ,, yep that right where's all the sand bagged oil going ,, it never was released,, and the bastard is still shutting leases down ,,  like I have said before it cost five  times more to buy oil else where ,and pollution from a tanker to get  here is worse the running every car in the world for a week  ,,who is protecting that pos in the house on the hill ,, I say its  China, because he s in there back pocket

• Thanks 1

On 5/17/2022 at 5:03 AM, polaris7541 said:

its all part of the master plan ,,Ukraine and Russia colluded the war to drain the US of military supplies and moneys  ,,  so China can invade Taiwan,, when the US doesn't pose any threat, ,because we have been drained, and been infested with illegals to cause more kayos , and the corrupt dictator that holds us  hostage ,, makes me wonder how much the bidens are involved in all this chit  ,, yep that right where's all the sand bagged oil going ,, it never was released,, and the bastard is still shutting leases down ,,  like I have said before it cost five  times more to buy oil else where ,and pollution from a tanker to get  here is worse the running every car in the world for a week  ,,who is protecting that pos in the house on the hill ,, I say its  China, because he s in there back pocket

What a fucking moron. People believe anything these days. 

On 5/16/2022 at 11:54 AM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

They have lost 1/3 of their deployed troops...and only getting worse...time to pack it in. 

Hopefully this continues to roll at least through the summer. No summer of love for Vlad. 

On 5/16/2022 at 2:55 PM, Highmark said:

In 10 weeks we've almost given Ukraine the same amount as Russia's yearly $69 billion defense budget. :wall:

Russia is spending one billion dollars per day on the war. What day of the war is this? They’ve blown their annual budget. :lol: 

oh….and lost 1/3 of their troop strength. But the ruble is up!!  :lol: 

13 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Russia is spending one billion dollars per day on the war. What day of the war is this? They’ve blown their annual budget. :lol: 

oh….and lost 1/3 of their troop strength. But the ruble is up!!  :lol: 

Jesus you're an idiot.  

Reports are they "MAY" have lost 1/3 of their troops deployed not total military strength.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_budget_of_Russia

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

When has Ukraine received $69B. Are you making shit up again? 

Tuesday's vote in the House approved a further $39.8 billion in funding. That package will have to be approved by the Senate and signed by Biden but once it is approved, it will bring the total amount of money allotted to Ukraine to around $53.4 billion.

https://www.newsweek.com/u-s-money-ukraine-compared-stimulus-checks-border-security-1705576

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Tuesday's vote in the House approved a further $39.8 billion in funding. That package will have to be approved by the Senate and signed by Biden but once it is approved, it will bring the total amount of money allotted to Ukraine to around $53.4 billion.

https://www.newsweek.com/u-s-money-ukraine-compared-stimulus-checks-border-security-1705576

Very misleading.....8.7 billion of the 39.8 goes to our own use. 

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Very misleading.....8.7 billion of the 39.8 goes to our own use. 

Just going off what the article say "allotted to Ukraine." 

25 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Look at the dems hoping for war to continue.  I guess we know who the real "war mongers" are.

So the vote on aid to Ukraine was along R/D lines….no Republicans voted for it….sure about that?