Check your account email address ×

We Didn’t Know They Were Going To Blow It Up

• Platinum Contributing Member

🤣🤣

So The United States Intelligence Agencies are  now admitting that they provided the intelligence on the location of The Moskva but didn’t know The Ukranians  were actually going to blow the fucker up…..really? They are really poking the beehive…WTF.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, ckf said:

We've been ramping things up from the start. At least it's not just us as the rest of the free world seems to be contributing to the proxy war.

The rest of the free world is just a tentacle of the Zionist consortium. 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Give them weapons and locations then be like “errmagerrd we didn’t know they’d do that”

Like when Sadaam asked if he could attack Kuwait and we were like “ok bro , whatever you like ....we don’t care”

Then we scorched the earth when he did it and blamed everyone who’s skin was darker than 100% reflective white

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

🤣🤣

So The United States Intelligence Agencies are  now admitting that they provided the intelligence on the location of The Moskva but didn’t know The Ukranians  were actually going to blow the fucker up…..really? They are really poking the beehive…WTF.

Brandon and crew are openly bragging about all of it now. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

🤣🤣

Screw the beehive....it's turning out to be nothing more than an annoying  mosquito.

Like you're surprised they have been given intelligence?  They did take out the Moskva with their own weapons....but of course we  have been supplying GPS locations to many targets real time .. did you honestly think we were going to give them all those weapons without making the most of them?

Ukraine is counter offensing now...I think this special operation will be over sooner than most think..... if there is any time to break out the chemical or nuclear weapons, it should happen soon... he is being backed into a tiny corner.    For all you Putin lovers....I kinda like the walk as a badass but the punk is going down.

8 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Brandon and crew are openly bragging about all of it now. 

I know….that’s why I posted it…they are the saying the quiet part out loud and their claims of plausible deniability sound stupid.

47 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

they are the saying the quiet part out loud and their claims of plausible deniability sound stupid.

They have been doing this since last January and you are just getting around to realizing that?

Now take the other 80% of the red pill....

16 minutes ago, Snake said:

They have been doing this since last January and you are just getting around to realizing that?

Now take the other 80% of the red pill....

I’m talking specifically about the sinking of the Moskva…quit trying to puff out your chest MoeMoe…I realize what is being foisted upon us.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know….that’s why I posted it…they are the saying the quiet part out loud and their claims of plausible deniability sound stupid.

Not real smart. Just pushing for war now. At this point - probably us shooting the missiles etc 

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m talking specifically about the sinking of the Moskva…quit trying to puff out your chest MoeMoe…I realize what is being foisted upon us.

Do you think the Moskva was the first?

15 hours ago, f7ben said:

The rest of the free world is just a tentacle of the Zionist consortium. 

Ah those evil Jews, how do they get us to do their bidding...🙄

15 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Screw the beehive....it's turning out to be nothing more than an annoying  mosquito.

Like you're surprised they have been given intelligence?  They did take out the Moskva with their own weapons....but of course we  have been supplying GPS locations to many targets real time .. did you honestly think we were going to give them all those weapons without making the most of them?

Ukraine is counter offensing now...I think this special operation will be over sooner than most think..... if there is any time to break out the chemical or nuclear weapons, it should happen soon... he is being backed into a tiny corner.    For all you Putin lovers....I kinda like the walk as a badass but the punk is going down.

Reports this morning is that the Russians laid waste to Mariupul. Anywhere from 50,000 to 100,000 dead Ukrainians. That will probably send all of the non combatants fleeing then Russia will reign down the apocalypse. Smart move Zelensky! Keep Pelosi there as long as you can!

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Ah those evil Jews, how do they get us to do their bidding...🙄

they own the media and world governments, thats how

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Another one bites the dust or in this case the bottom of the Black sea......Looks like I'll be buying another stamp....:lol:..Mokarov

You do realize, (I hope) that that is a pic of a missile being launched rather than the ship being struck by one, don't you? :dunno:

7 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Not real smart. Just pushing for war now. At this point - probably us shooting the missiles etc 

Everyone was warned not to interfere so the US and brits are publicly saying they are interfering. So when the Ruskis hit a US or UK target who is "assisting" that will pull us right in. NATO air assault on mother Russia 15 minutes after that. 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Everyone was warned not to interfere so the US and brits are publicly saying they are interfering. So when the Ruskis hit a US or UK target who is "assisting" that will pull us right in. NATO air assault on mother Russia 15 minutes after that. 

Sounds like a plan.....Putin has no right dictating the "rules".

We were warned:lol:

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Sounds like a plan.....Putin has no right dictating the "rules".

We were warned:lol:

yeah you meat puppet, thats when ww3 starts

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Be afraid....be very afraid

maga5531.jpg.jpeg

Maybe you havent been paying attention to the stock market, commodity forecasts, inflation numbers, oil prices, etc... fucking idiot

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Unconfirmed but would anybody be surprised if true…

Forte 11 through 14 have been in the area since the start of this not to mention Rivet joint and C30 making laps on the Romanian border for days on end. The Ukrainians have better situational awareness than the Russians.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, irv said:

You do realize, (I hope) that that is a pic of a missile being launched rather than the ship being struck by one, don't you? :dunno:

Yeah, yeah the Kremlin has denied the attack... just like the Moskva. Sorry but I find Ukraine much more credible, in every aspect. Maybe this was an accidental cooking grease fire:lol:

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Maybe you havent been paying attention to the stock market, commodity forecasts, inflation numbers, oil prices, etc... fucking idiot

Pfffft......that's just the Putin price hike