Check your account email address ×

This is how I know everyone here are faggots

4 minutes ago, s pump said:

HEY, what's the news on the boat. Got mine ready to go almost. What's your plan?

Pick up the trailer a week from today and hopefully headed right to the boat to Jack it up and get it on the transport trailer. Hauling it back to my shop where it will go inside. Bottom paint and a wet sand for rest of Hull. All through hills and hoses replaced. Pumps rebuilt and both carbs rebuilt. New batteries and sumps and a thorough inspection  Likely won’t see water until spring of 2023. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Pick up the trailer a week from today and hopefully headed right to the boat to Jack it up and get it on the transport trailer. Hauling it back to my shop where it will go inside. Bottom paint and a wet sand for rest of Hull. All through hills and hoses replaced. Pumps rebuilt and both carbs rebuilt. New batteries and sumps and a thorough inspection  Likely won’t see water until spring of 2023. 

Cool , have you been working on it already?

Just now, s pump said:

Cool , have you been working on it already?

Nope....fought all last year trying to line up a mover and they all bailed. Talked to one guy this year and he wouldn’t commit so I decided to do it myself. I just bought a 34’ triple axle 18,000lb trailer and $1000 worth of boat stands. Gonna pack up a load of jacks and tools and get after moving it. Should be an adventure.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope....fought all last year trying to line up a mover and they all bailed. Talked to one guy this year and he wouldn’t commit so I decided to do it myself. I just bought a 34’ triple axle 18,000lb trailer and $1000 worth of boat stands. Gonna pack up a load of jacks and tools and get after moving it. Should be an adventure.

I have no doubt it will be an adventure. Got mine close just a few more details and she goes in end of next week all goes well.

20220501_153940.jpg

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, s pump said:

I have no doubt it will be an adventure. Got mine close just a few more details and she goes in end of next week all goes well.

20220501_153940.jpg

That’s such a bad ass boat...I was eyeballing a late 90s Sea Ray 500. I could see myself living on something like that half a year 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That’s such a bad ass boat...I was eyeballing a late 90s Sea Ray 500. I could see myself living on something like that half a year 

it really is a nice set up. The earlier 50s were actually laid out a bit better but the newer one have much nicer interior materials. I spend 4-5 days in the summer working from there. It's pretty comfortable.

20210430_172831.jpg

20210430_172836.jpg

Edited by s pump
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, s pump said:

it really is a nice set up. The earlier 50s were actually laid out a bit better but the newer one have much nicer interior materials. I spend 4-5 days in the summer working from there. It's pretty comfortable.

20210430_172831.jpg

20210430_172836.jpg

Ahhhhhhhh so this is how the rich people live:bc: Very nice :thumbsup:

Hockey has changed just like the NBA, just look at the Wings with the Russian 5 and the Bad Boys, the violent games between the Wings & Avs, NJ , Pistons vs. Celtics Bulls Lakers. No such teams like those anymore, NBA I can’t watch now& hockey is just so boring, no enforcers like Probert& Kocur, Ti Domi, maybe with Yzerman firing the head coach will turn them around , still nothing like the old rivalries. 

1 hour ago, s pump said:

20210430_172831.jpg

20210430_172836.jpg

How’s the headroom?

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, s pump said:

20210430_172831.jpg

20210430_172836.jpg

So you got one of them confiscated Russian yachts 😂 

looks nice 👍 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I trailer a 30' Sundancer all the time.  Easier than my Malibu or Ranger.  

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

I trailer a 30' Sundancer all the time.  Easier than my Malibu or Ranger.  

This is nothing like that. Boat is 34’ lwl and 12’6 beam with a dry weight of 17,000. I’m hoping for right at 14’ on the trailer 

14 minutes ago, s pump said:

I think its 6-7, not a problem for me but you might not be able do jumping jacks without hitting.

20210430_174003.jpg

20210430_172825.jpg

What's a daily fuel bill if you're travelling at an economical speed? Say 8 hour cruise?

21 minutes ago, s pump said:

I think its 6-7, not a problem for me but you might not be able do jumping jacks without hitting.

20210430_174003.jpg

20210430_172825.jpg

6’7 would be awesome. The tolly is 6’6 and that was really all I needed. 

15 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

What the FUCK is goin on in here ?  

Aaaaaaaahahahahahaha.....Crapbox and momo return on the same day. Coincidence???? I think not