Check your account email address ×

This is how I know everyone here are faggots

59 minutes ago, HSR said:

"latter" sorry typing on phone and wrestling with lab :lol: he doesn't like cell phones

It’s kind of hilarious watching you try to fit your entire vocabulary into one sentence. :fool:

6 minutes ago, Badger** said:

It’s kind of hilarious watching you try to fit your entire vocabulary into one sentence. :fool:

WTF u talking about??? Seriously are you on meth???

Just now, HSR said:

WTF u talking about??? Seriously are you on meth???

Everyone’s entitled to act stupid once in a while, but you really abuse the privilege, dumb fucker. 9_9

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

this thread must be for faggots, have at it. 9_9

:backpeddle::backpeddle:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Guaranteed you won't leave the thread ,,,you're just like 550. 

:owned: may as well change your screen name to Ski-Doo 550 :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

Everyone’s entitled to act stupid once in a while, but you really abuse the privilege, dumb fucker. 9_9

Can you explain what your point was???? Entire vocabulary???

Just now, HSR said:

Can you explain what your point was???? Entire vocabulary???

Do your parents even realize they’re living proof that two wrongs don’t make a right? They fucked up big time on this one. :fool:

Do your parents even realize they’re living proof that two wrongs don’t make a right? They fucked up big time on this one. :fool:

Leave family out of this if you have the mental capability to do so :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

:backpeddle::backpeddle:

:owned: may as well change your screen name to Ski-Doo 550 :thumbsup:

You’re not stupid! You just have bad luck when you’re thinking, What a dumb fucker, just like you on HCS,, that's how you rolled little man. 

You’re not stupid! You just have bad luck when you’re thinking, What a dumb fucker, just like you on HCS,, that's how you rolled little man. 

Not sure what this means but leave my folks out of this OK??

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Leave family out of this if you have the mental capability to do so :thumbsup:

:lol:Thats kinda pushing it don't you think,,any thing to save your ass??  :lol:

Edited by Badger**

:lol:Thats kinda pushing it don't you think,,any thing to save your ass??  :lol:

No it's just very immature and juvenile,,,not edgy and witty like you think. So if that's where you need to go for a win,,have at 'er child :bc:

Just now, HSR said:

No it's just very immature and juvenile,,,not edgy and witty like you think. So if that's where you need to go for a win,,have at 'er child :bc:

You keep trolling me?? And I will drop kick you all over this site or you will kick me off. I never said anything to you or ben. Your trolling like a child. 9_9

5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You keep trolling me?? And I will drop kick you all over this site or you will kick me off. I never said anything to you or ben. Your trolling like a child. 9_9

Not only are you too fat to drop kick a snake,,,you've never drop kicked anyone online ,,,,ever.

You already went the family route,,,you lost. Sad.

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Not only are you too fat to drop kick a snake,,,you've never drop kicked anyone online ,,,,ever.

Hey, your village called – they want their idiot back, FUCK YOU TROLL!!! :finger:  Are you trolling?? simple yes, or no.  9_9

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

The only fat one is my sister,  leave my family out of it. See how that works?? There are some remarkably dumb people in this world. Thanks for helping me understand that cock sucker. :read:

Drop kick!! 

Edited by Badger**

8 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Hey, your village called – they want their idiot back, FUCK YOU TROLL!!! :finger:  Are you trolling?? simple yes, or no.  9_9

Do you have ANY idea what Freedomsledder is like???? You claim to have been here since '09 but if you were you would know. It's for men with some testicular fortitude. Do you know how many threads I've been against MEN like @f7ben or @ACE and not once do we insult each others parents or family.Why,,,because we're men. Not sure who you're trying to impress here but you aren't doing well :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

The only fat one is my sister,  leave my family out of it. See how that works?? There are some remarkably dumb people in this world. Thanks for helping me understand that cock sucker. :read:

Drop kick!! 

No sorry that's not how it works.

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Do you have ANY idea what Freedomsledder is like???? You claim to have been here since '09 but if you were you would know. It's for men with some testicular fortitude. Do you know how many threads I've been against MEN like @f7ben or @ACE and not once do we insult each others parents or family.Why,,,because we're men. Not sure who you're trying to impress here but you aren't doing well :thumbsup:

I bet you were. :buttkisser: No one cares little man. :lol:

Drop kick. :groin:

Edited by Badger**

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

No sorry that's not how it works.

image.jpeg.a7097f34b1220c18a45c33e02dd79a6f.jpeg

• Haha 1

Just now, Badger** said:

I bet you were. :buttkisser:

You're like 550 claiming an :owned:. You're just making yourself look foolish dude. Just stop,,,really.It's getting pathetic. I don't think you can do anymore in one night.

Just now, HSR said:

You're like 550 claiming an :owned:. You're just making yourself look foolish dude. Just stop,,,really.It's getting pathetic. I don't think you can do anymore in one night.

You’ll never be the man my mom is. <<<<< FAMILY. 9_9

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Is it just me, or is Badger like the awkward kid in school?

Nailed it. Ben actually already called him awkward. It's the perfect description :thumbsup:

13 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You’ll never be the man my mom is. <<<<< FAMILY. 9_9

You can talk about your OWN family all you want,,,other members family is off limits. This doesn't have to be explained to ANY other members other than 550,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and you.

Drop kicks are to the head,,,,real men don't kick other men in the balls,just sayin'

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

You should get tickets to the XO club and go to the game. That is some high class shit man. I’ve been lucky to attend that way myself a few times. 

Pretty sure it was sold out.  Cool town though.

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

You can talk about your OWN family all you want,,,other members family is off limits. This doesn't have to be explained to ANY other members other than 550,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and you.

Drop kicks are to the head,,,,real men don't kick other men in the balls,just sayin'

I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a smarter statement than whatever you just said. o.O

Then make a new emoji dumb fuck you're in charge. :finger:

Drop kick all over FS for the troll. 

:groin: