Hand signals??

Hand Signals  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use hand signals when sledding?

On 12/29/2020 at 4:39 PM, BobRoss said:

Dude, I have a pair of insulated crocs. Fucking mint...Especially in the shop.

Only men that are proud of their penis size rock crocs.

Do you know why Crocs have all those holes in them? 

To let your dignity out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

I’ll say it once, twice, fucking three times over, why in the hell do we push safety in sport while at the same time asking people to take their hands off the bars. 
I can see the 3 people behind you bud, on the wrong side of the trail telling me theirs more dipshits behind you. 

I agree - I signal rarely anymore, but will be more likely of someone is coming fast and I know someone in my group is right behind, but out of sight. 

I have been known to put up three fingers when there are two behind me in that situation. 

I never bother when there are good sightlines, or at night. 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Catalina said:

I agree - I signal rarely anymore, but will be more likely of someone is coming fast and I know someone in my group is right behind, but out of sight. 

I have been known to put up three fingers when there are two behind me in that situation. 

I never bother when there are good sightlines, or at night. 

Signals at night what’s the point but I have seen people do it :lol2:

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jdsky said:

Hey Badg, what's up with the meat situation?  My brother said he couldn't get a bone in filet at Ruth's Chris last Saturday.  Shortage of high end cuts??

Its becoming a mess again. South American over killed on the first COVID run so guess who is bailing them out the good old USA. Over seas trade is way up now that we have a President that loves to sell us out. Meat plants have employees calling in sick so they get a free pass so we have a huge shorted in workers. Its not just affecting the beef market but everything across the board.  All food markets are up with the exception of Cheese and many fish items with the exception of shell fish Lobster and Crab they have been hit very hard due to poor fishing. Bone in Filets they should be able to get them my guess with the 35% increase they are not willing to pay the $. 

Edited by Badger**

• 2 months later...
  • Gold Member

hand signals are dumb as bricks.if you can't hear me scream slurs at you your exhaust is too loud.not my prob'.

or maybe stay right and not take up the full trail around blind turns to the handle on busy trails.  i prefer that then doing said retarded behaviour but throwing me up a gangsign while you do it and kill us both.lol

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 1