Check your account email address ×

WW3 on deck!

Just now, Bontz said:

Dude you're trying WAY too hard today ... I mean, the site has one Thpin already - it really doesn't need another.

Except Analer is 100% correct 100% of the time 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I wonder what consequences Biden laid out to Xi....good god we might be fucked.

The consequence is war, those 2 (Russia and China) have had this planned out. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Biden doesn't know what color the sky is.  Biden doesn't control shit.

That’s fine but he was on the call so why don’t you get your high level insiders on the horn and find out what was said.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s fine but he was on the call so why don’t you get your high level insiders on the horn and find out what was said.

Who knows dude, its not like our govt has a history of telling us the truth about this stuff. But that interview I posted earlier suggests that several EU countries arent down with this and dont really have a problem with Russia or China. Lots of countries are sick and tired of the US and EU fuckery and with a clusterfuck like this looming we could see alot of places drop their support. I cant even imagine what that would look like. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Who knows dude, its not like our govt has a history of telling us the truth about this stuff. But that interview I posted earlier suggests that several EU countries arent down with this and dont really have a problem with Russia or China. Lots of countries are sick and tired of the US and EU fuckery and with a clusterfuck like this looming we could see alot of places drop their support. I cant even imagine what that would look like. 

I’m aware and It’s interesting that China has militarized their man made islands despite telling President Obama that they never would. Clearly China doesn’t a fuck about any red lines our government might draw.

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Okay, Biden said "ish kiddely oatin dontin rah, rah bah dittin dotin rata rata da"

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m aware and It’s interesting that China has militarized their man made islands despite telling President Obama that they never would. Clearly China doesn’t a fuck about any red lines our government might draw.

You mean like NATO militarizing eastern Europe while saying they never would? LOL

China has been militarizing like a mofo for the last 20+ years unchecked. Its not like we never saw it. They now have the largest navy in the world. Good stuff

3 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

You forgot N. Korea

North Korea and Iran. Not all that worried about those two but I have to imagine there are a bunch of countries that wont want any part of this who maybe we thought we could count on. 

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

You mean like NATO militarizing eastern Europe while saying they never would? LOL

China has been militarizing like a mofo for the last 20+ years unchecked. Its not like we never saw it. They now have the largest navy in the world. Good stuff

Right…so everybody lies and does this shit anyhow so why should NATO not do the same? I know you blame them for everything but clearly it goes beyond just NATO and yes I realize that this country deserves alot of blame.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Anler said:

North Korea and Iran. Not all that worried about those two but I have to imagine there are a bunch of countries that wont want any part of this who maybe we thought we could count on. 

Either way with 100's of Radiation clouds circling the Earth it would be only awhile before humanity all dies.

Ever read "On the Beach"?

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right…so everybody lies and does this shit anyhow so why should NATO not do the same? I know you blame them for everything but clearly it goes beyond just NATO.

Well who has a longer history of starting conflicts? I dont like any of them. Good thing we have undermined our domestic manufacturing capabilities for the last 40 years so we could get ourselves here. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Either way with 100's of Radiation clouds circling the Earth it would be only awhile before humanity all dies.

Ever read "On the Beach"?

No but I understand what global thermonuclear war means