Check your account email address ×

WW3 on deck!

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

Well who has a longer history of starting conflicts? I dont like any of them. Good thing we have undermined our domestic manufacturing capabilities for the last 40 years so we could get ourselves here. 

I agree 100% with your last sentence….we irreparably fucked ourselves by doing that.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I agree 100% with your last sentence….we irreparably fucked ourselves by doing that.

I mean if a dummy like me saw this coming how did the international commerce community not see it? We got a taste of our dependence on China during COVID, wtf are we going to do, sanction them? 

6 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Either way with 100's of Radiation clouds circling the Earth it would be only awhile before humanity all dies.

Ever read "On the Beach"?

I've seen the movie.

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

I mean if a dummy like me saw this coming how did the international commerce community not see it? We got a taste of our dependence on China during COVID, wtf are we going to do, sanction them? 

Almost seems…dare I say it…intentional and planned.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Almost seems…dare I say it…intentional and planned.

Or just fucking arrogance. We have been having our way with the world for too long, eventually folks get tired of it. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Or just fucking arrogance. We have been having our way with the world for too long, eventually folks get tired of it. 

Good point.

31 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Just stop buying Chinese shit. End of China

Time for you to head out to the back 40 and dig a hole for yourself to fall in. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Anler said:

Time for you to head out to the back 40 and dig a hole for yourself to fall in. 

Russia can’t build a slingshot. China may be just as bad.

China won’t gamble shutting off the US cash cow ever.

But hey live in your frightened world…..it won’t be China that leads to your death.

I just thought of something boomers were good for. They made some damn good music back in the day. But they all fried their brains on drugs and now we got what we do. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I just thought of something boomers were good for. They made some damn good music back in the day. But they all fried their brains on drugs and now we got what we do. 

I was born in 1947, so a Boomer, bought my 1st. home in 1966 at age 18, had 100's of Parties all the time for years with dozens of other "Boomers" I only knew 1 person who ever did drugs and he was killed in a Motorcycle accident.

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Dude you're trying WAY too hard today ... I mean, the site has one Thpin already - it really doesn't need another.

Unlike analer, who has WWIII starting any given day of the week, I see america doing way better than any country on the list. I see things as turning out just fine. In a few weeks there’s gonna be another big news story people will be losing their shit over. 

Just now, akvanden said:

Has anyone noticed that we have the same conversation over and over in just a slightly different name thread title?

PS - @Anler you’re still a pro-seclusionary snowflake. Embrace our military might.

I dont jack off about bombing people to death that didnt do anything to us. I know, I'm weird like that

43 minutes ago, Anler said:

Sanctioning them would make far more sense than taxing ourselves through tariffs. That was ridiculous plan. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Russia has been threatening to cut off gas since before the war. Gas continues to flow. I think you need to take a break from all this. There’s a definite loss of perspective your having. Either that or stop believing all that Russian propaganda that your absorbing on a daily basis. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

Sanctioning them would make far more sense than taxing ourselves through tariffs. That was ridiculous plan. 

Everything youve predicted is turning to shit. Time for you and the other boomers to go lay down. Or go to Ukraine and make yourselves useful for once. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You remind me more of MC every day