Check your account email address ×

Boomers!

• Gold Member
35 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Grown ass so called adult males appropriating a dumbass millennial term in a weak tit effort at virtual signaling and being cool.  DAF.   :owned: 

#okboomer

:lol:

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Anler said:

Boomers didnt do shit. Gen xers are the ones who ushered in technology. We are still teaching you lumps how to internet. DAF and waste of air boomers are

Arent you in your fucking 50s?  Good Christ, do you know how fucking dumb some of you guys sound?  Its embarassing.  You couldn’t teach a dog to lick its asshole.   :lol: 

• Thanks 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Arent you in your fucking 50s?  Good Christ, do you know how fucking dumb some of you guys sound?  Its embarassing.  You couldn’t teach a dog to lick its asshole.   :lol: 

Isnt Matlock on? 

• Haha 5

I’ll take being a boomer over everything else.

• The Greatest Generation (born 1901–1927)
  • The Silent Generation (born 1928–1945)
  • Baby Boomers (born 1946–1964)
  • Generation X (born 1965–1980)
  • Millennials (born 1981–1995)
  • Generation Z (born 1996–2010)
  • Generation Alpha (born 2011–2025)

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I’ll take being a boomer over everything else.

• The Greatest Generation (born 1901–1927)
  • The Silent Generation (born 1928–1945)
  • Baby Boomers (born 1946–1964)
  • Generation X (born 1965–1980)
  • Millennials (born 1981–1995)
  • Generation Z (born 1996–2010)
  • Generation Alpha (born 2011–2025)

They really were MC. :bc: 

Say what ever you want, we own everything retired early and you still can't move out of our home and raise your own children.

You believe education equals intelligence but don't know what bathroom to pee in, heck you can't even tell me the difference between a man and a woman. 

Just go to your safe space and be quiet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Anler said:

Boomers didnt do shit. Gen xers are the ones who ushered in technology. We are still teaching you lumps how to internet. DAF and waste of air boomers are

I dont do any of that social media fairy stuff...no Facebook account...no nothin...this site is the most media crap I do for a little entertainment.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

And us gen xers got to watch your faggot ass worthless retard generation bankrupt the fuck out of us and leave us the Bill. Die in a fire faggot

Hahaha.....the money thing again....and you'll pass it down to the next generation....no worries

2 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

176278277_3821372987911895_4181191972555215286_n.jpg

That's when men were men and got their hands dirty..... now they are not sure if they are man or woman ......unbelievable the things I've seen in my lifetime... like I said I wouldn't trade it for anything

1 hour ago, Doomxz600 said:

Say what ever you want, we own everything retired early and you still can't move out of our home and raise your own children.

You believe education equals intelligence but don't know what bathroom to pee in, heck you can't even tell me the difference between a man and a woman. 

Just go to your safe space and be quiet.

Boomers created these conditions. Who the fuck you think has been in charge for the last 30 years? 

Boomers did something the others didn’t. Had children and supported them. The new crew is too self centered. Gotta have those iPhones or abortions. Birth rates are dropping and more people are whining. Disgusting. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Boomers did something the others didn’t. Had children and supported them. The new crew is too self centered. Gotta have those iPhones or abortions. Birth rates are dropping and more people are whining. Disgusting. 

How selfish of them to be born into stagnant wages and a rigged system engineered by their parents and grandparents.

Just now, motonoggin said:

How selfish of them to be born into stagnant wages and a rigged system engineered by their parents and grandparents.

Really? When I entered the workforce unemployment in my area was 20%. Interest rates on a 30 year was 19%. Minimum wage was $3.25. It fucking sucked ass. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Really? When I entered the workforce unemployment in my area was 20%. Interest rates on a 30 year was 19%. Minimum wage was $3.25. It fucking sucked ass. 

And despite those conditions, boomers managed to make shit worse. $3.35 in 1980 is almost $12 in today's money. Current federal minimum wage is what, again? 7.25?

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

And despite those conditions, boomers managed to make shit worse. $3.35 in 1980 is almost $12 in today's money. Current federal minimum wage is what, again? 7.25?

:owned: 

Boomers made stuff. Created. And then there’s this. 

A 2019 report by the Case Foundation, which studied more than 150,000 millennials, found they care most about civil rights/racial discrimination, healthcare, education, and employment. They're also confident their actions, whether big or small, will elicit change.

12 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Are conditions worse? Says who?