Check your account email address ×

Le TITS now

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Jealous!!! It was almost that warm this time last year. Joys of life in da North 

pulled rubber belting off a 250'  county trail bridge yesterday finishing trail work and almost stroked out, it was 83* and didn't take any water out with me

20 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

pulled rubber belting off a 250'  county trail bridge yesterday finishing trail work and almost stroked out, it was 83* and didn't take any water out with me

You sure do a lot of trail work for that club. :bc:

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

You sure do a lot of trail work for that club. :bc:

we are required to put something down on the bridges to protect them from studs, i put old belting from aggregate conveyors from the black top plants, the shit is heavy and a pain in the ass and I don't get any help, that was the last thing I had left to do, all I got left is to take signs apart and put away, going to pay the grandsons to do that

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

we are required to put something down on the bridges to protect them from studs, i put old belting from aggregate conveyors from the black top plants, the shit is heavy and a pain in the ass and I don't get any help, that was the last thing I had left to do, all I got left is to take signs apart and put away, going to pay the grandsons to do that

All those members, somebody should help. Fuck that. I don't know how old you are, but watch out as you get older, our bodies can't take the heavy work like they used ta'. :bc:  

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

All those members, somebody should help. Fuck that. I don't know how old you are, but watch out as you get older, our bodies can't take the heavy work like they used ta'. :bc:  

no shit I am 59 it's no fun now, I was one of the original members that developed this trail in '99 been maintaining this 28 mile section since so I keep plugging along, our club has 148 miles of trails, our oldest active member, the trail boss is 74 and pound an ungodly amount of signs a year

Edited by 01mxz800

• Platinum Contributing Member

Wow ....looks very picturesque..damn near calendar like:guzzle:

Looks like we will hit 85 today...had the grass cut yesterday. A/C is on in the house...it's really hot in the sun. Will be cracking a cold one soon

Daffodils and Magnolia in full bloom.

20220414_115642.jpg

20220414_115059.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Wow ....looks very picturesque..damn near calendar like:guzzle:

Looks like we will hit 85 today...had the grass cut yesterday. A/C is on in the house...it's really hot in the sun. Will be cracking a cold one soon

Daffodils and Magnolia in full bloom.

20220414_115642.jpg

20220414_115059.jpg

Is that Yella car a viper?

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

the bridge with belting

20201213_140632.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1