Check your account email address ×

Matt Gaetz…Another GOP Star

39 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Typical for you fordy….you just repeated something that somebody else said in a post  and now “it’s all the same garbage”…way to go!🤣

Tent stake.      >>>>>you and your ilk<<<<<  :lol2:  :bigfinger:

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Just answer the fucking question....do you believe there should be a price ceilings of 35.00....what happens when it isn't profitable to produce it when costs are rising all around us. Price ceilings don't work.

BTW I hope you take more pride than "slapping paint on"...but hey it's your reputation not mine. 

Why is it $35 in other countries?

Why should we let companies make massive profits off saving lives?

Why did bureaucrats make sure the inventor of insulin who wanted it to be free and available got fucked and big corporations got his deserved dues? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Voting yes or no is too simplistic...do you believe it should be capped at 35.00 per month? Controlling costs and price ceilings are two vastly different things. What happens when the price ceiling creates a shortage,  what then. 

What happens when someone else decides that painting costs should be limited to 15.00 per hour because not everyone can afford it and older people can see to cut in....I bet you would take your ball and go home.

Everybody complains about drug costs in the US and it has become political, nobody is complaining about what painters charge, see the difference? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Just answer the fucking question....do you believe there should be a price ceilings of 35.00....what happens when it isn't profitable to produce it when costs are rising all around us. Price ceilings don't work.

BTW I hope you take more pride than "slapping paint on"...but hey it's your reputation not mine. 

It’s a figure of speech FFS and my reputation is fine.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Defending Matt Gaetz. :lol: 

The lowest of the low. The dude is a complete sycophant asshole and obviously develop mentally handicapped. Just look at him. 

Thank Biden for doing everything opposite and undoing everything Trump did from the border and energy independence to drug prices.

Wife is diabetic...we don't pay a dime. I think most people with insurance get insulin relatively cheap.

Screenshot_2022-04-06-09-42-53.png

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The Florida Republican claimed on Twitter on Thursday and in his newsletter a day later that obese people, not pharmaceutical companies, are running up the drug's price, writing that insulin's cost "increases as waistlines increase."

"While Democrat posturing of H.R. 6833 victimizes insulin payees as people with an uncontrollable disease that are being taken advantage of and need Big Brother to throw them a raft, lifestyle changes en masse would expeditiously lower demand and the subsequent prices of insulin,” Gaetz wrote.

Arbitrary price controls are no substitute for individual weight control," he said. "Since 2000, the number of diabetes cases in the U.S. has nearly doubled. The demand for insulin has increased and the requisite price increase has followed suit. In other words, the price of insulin increases as waistlines increase.”

His words which are of little help to those whom already have diabetes or have it because of other reasons besides obesity and lack of exercise.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The Florida Republican claimed on Twitter on Thursday and in his newsletter a day later that obese people, not pharmaceutical companies, are running up the drug's price, writing that insulin's cost "increases as waistlines increase."

"While Democrat posturing of H.R. 6833 victimizes insulin payees as people with an uncontrollable disease that are being taken advantage of and need Big Brother to throw them a raft, lifestyle changes en masse would expeditiously lower demand and the subsequent prices of insulin,” Gaetz wrote.

Arbitrary price controls are no substitute for individual weight control," he said. "Since 2000, the number of diabetes cases in the U.S. has nearly doubled. The demand for insulin has increased and the requisite price increase has followed suit. In other words, the price of insulin increases as waistlines increase.”

His words which are of little help to those whom already have diabetes or have it because of other reasons besides obesity and lack of exercise.

He was on NewsMax the other night the main resin he did not vote for the bill was it does nothing for the uninsured. I can't even find this claim on his twitter account. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

The lowest of the low. The dude is a complete sycophant asshole and obviously develop mentally handicapped. Just look at him. 

He has no business being at his current station in life. Daddy bought him all of it. 

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Thank Biden for doing everything opposite and undoing everything Trump did from the border and energy independence to drug prices.

Wife is diabetic...we don't pay a dime. I think most people with insurance get insulin relatively cheap.

Screenshot_2022-04-06-09-42-53.png

My insulin costs me zero out of pocket. Pouts don’t like to hear this cause it goes against the grain 

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

My insulin costs me zero out of pocket. Pouts don’t like to hear this cause it goes against the grain 

And your situation applies to everyone that needs insulin how again and I distinctly remember you bitching about the price of insulin a few years back but of course you’ll deny it now. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

13 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

WGAF...he voted against lowering the cost of insulin and made a stupid comment.

his comment is actually spot on and I said it as a borderline diabetic who at 20- lbs less and on a better diet tests perfect but is on meds when i gain the weight and eat shit i should not but damn it little debbies are delicious.  

i don't see why the pubs had issues with this,  they seemed to silo the specific issue wihout much junk surounding it.  it's a fucking rip what the drug companies do to america,  we subsidize the world with the profits they can make here.   

Just now, Angry ginger said:

his comment is actually spot on and I said it as a borderline diabetic who at 20- lbs less and on a better diet tests perfect but is on meds when i gain the weight and eat shit i should not but damn it little debbies are delicious.  

i don't see why the pubs had issues with this,  they seemed to silo the specific issue wihout much junk surounding it.  it's a fucking rip what the drug companies do to america,  we subsidize the world with the profits they can make here.   

For those with Type 1 or juvenile diabetes how exactly does his comment help and those with Type 2 obviously need it. Gaetz is a pos as are those defending him.

14 minutes ago, Pete said:

Well as long as you get yours I guess

fucking selfish piece of trash. Fucking low iq brain dead motherfucker. 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well as long as you get yours I guess

fucking selfish piece of trash. Fucking low iq brain dead motherfucker. 

That’s  right bung hole benny. I worry about myself not some asshole like you. I wouldn’t piss on you if you were in fire. You’re a typical American douche.. fuck you…

My life is grand 

Just now, Pete said:

That’s  right bung hole benny. I worry about myself not some asshole like you. I wouldn’t piss on you if you were in fire. You’re a typical American douche.. fuck you…

My life is grand 

Karma will catch up with you asshole ....diabetes is just the start I’m sure. The universe has no tolerance for selfish self centered trash like you. Fucking piece of shit 

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

For those with Type 1 or juvenile diabetes how exactly does his comment help and those with Type 2 obviously need it. Gaetz is a pos as are those defending him.

Type one and type two and completely different.. Dr. pouts 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Karma will catch up with you asshole ....diabetes is just the start I’m sure. The universe has no tolerance for selfish self centered trash like you. Fucking piece of shit 

Sure sure you fucking drunk. Your liver will give out long before my life is over. I hope you suffer badly 

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Sure sure you fucking drunk. Your liver will give out long before my life is over. I hope you suffer badly 

Poor crying derpo....my liver is fine. You on the other hand will be snuffed out slowly while screaming at the tv and the world will be a better place when you’re gone.