Check your account email address ×

Matt Gaetz…Another GOP Star

For the people with type 2 diabetes if we are going to be required to subsidize their poor health choices to the tune of 35.00 per month insulin.  Would it not be cheaper to subsidize a 10.00 pla et fitness membership.  

Oh that's right we can't require anything of the recipient...All hail the recipient. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Poor crying derpo....my liver is fine. You on the other hand will be snuffed out slowly while screaming at the tv and the world will be a better place when you’re gone. 

Sure sure bunghole 

45 years of type one and I’m in perfect control.. you on the other hand are doomed hahahahaha

3 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

For the people with type 2 diabetes if we are going to be required to subsidize their poor health choices to the tune of 35.00 per month insulin.  Would it not be cheaper to subsidize a 10.00 pla et fitness membership.  

Oh that's right we can't require anything of the recipient...All hail the recipient. 

Yah...better to give billions to drug companies than actually care for people. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

If there is no profit motive, no drugs would be developed...

Real world shit...

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Pete said:

Type one and type two and completely different.. Dr. pouts 

No shit which is why the comments about losing weight are stupid…FFS try and follow along or just stfu.👍🏼

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shit which is why the comments about losing weight are stupid…FFS try and follow along or just stfu.👍🏼

Being a fat fuck ( like you) has everything to do with type .. losing weight is not a stupid comment. I weigh 170 lbs.. how about you bright boy?

12 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

You’re as dumb as Matt Gaetz…just talking about this topic with my daughter who works at a hospital and is starting nursing school in the Fall. You do realize where these people with diabetes end up when they can’t afford Insulin…yep the local Emergency Room and that ain’t cheap and guess who ends up paying.

8 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

If there is no profit motive, no drugs would be developed...

Real world shit...

Hey dumbfuck retard. Why don’t you educate yourself on the origins of insulin and what the real innovators wanted to happen? 

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

Being a fat fuck ( like you) has everything to do with type .. losing weight is not a stupid comment. I weigh 170 lbs.. how about you bright boy?

I weigh 220 and my blood work is just fine and I understand the comments and issue perfectly. Go rage at the Beavers in your yard.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, f7ben said:

Hey dumbfuck retard. Why don’t you educate yourself on the origins of insulin and what the real innovators wanted to happen? 

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This is what I quoted retard...."Drug Companies" 

Again no profits, no drugs.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re as dumb as Matt Gaetz…just talking about this topic with my daughter who works at a hospital and is starting nursing school in the Fall. You do realize where these people with diabetes end up when they can’t afford Insulin…yep the local Emergency Room and that ain’t cheap and guess who ends up paying.

So if we subsidized a gym membership that's not good enough? What if it cured their diabetes? 

Teach a man to fish...

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I weigh 220 and my blood work is just fine and I understand the comments and issue perfectly. Go rage at the Beavers in your yard.🤣

I rest my case.. fat fuck.. you’re  obese.. lmao

6 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

So if we subsidized a gym membership that's not good enough? What if it cured their diabetes? 

Teach a man to fish...

Except insulin was developed by a man who wanted it to be free and some Corp ended up with the patent and raked in billions. Kill yourself you stupid fucking faggot.

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

I rest my case.. fat fuck.. you’re  obese.. lmao

No I’m not and I’m not diabetic…more fail for you Derpo.

1 minute ago, Pete said:

If type 2 ppl lost weight there would be far less type 2 it’s very manageable.. but dr pouts thinks not

I never said that.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I never said that.

You’re obese I’ve seen pics of you chipmunk

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I never said that.

You said losing weight was stupid argument 

no it’s not

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Except insulin was developed by a man who wanted it to be free and some Corp ended up with the patent and raked in billions. Kill yourself you stupid fucking faggot.

Maybe he shouldn't have sold the patent and manufactured it himself? 

Btw I thought with Obama care everyone would be insured and everyone would save 2400.00 and costs would come tumbing down? When in fact, the creation of Obamacare started the insulin price inflation. 

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

Maybe he shouldn't have sold the patent and manufactured it himself? 

Btw I thought with Obama care everyone would be insured and everyone would save 2400.00 and costs would come tumbing down? When in fact, the creation of Obamacare started the insulin price inflation. 

You are mind numbing fucking stupid

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

You said losing weight was stupid argument 

no it’s not

I said voting against capping insulin costs while  making weight loss comments is stupid and it doesn’t change the fact that people have diabetes that are not overweight.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

You’re obese I’ve seen pics of you chipmunk

I’ve always had cheeks like this…has nothing to do with my weight. Fail again…hope your day gets better.