Check your account email address ×

Matt Gaetz…Another GOP Star

• Platinum Contributing Member

I mean the drug companies say to lose weight in all their ads for the drugs they want you to buy and list help centers to lose weight. If you got it and it's due to being over weight, prolly a good idea if you want to live to shed some lbs..

Been a long slow winter, God knows I need too!:fatlady:

• Like 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I mean the drug companies say to lose weight in all their ads for the drugs they want you to buy and list help centers to lose weight. If you got it and it's due to being over weight, prolly a good idea if you want to live to shed some lbs..

Been a long slow winter, God knows I need too!:fatlady:

You do realize that diabetes doesn’t only affect overweight people right? 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You do realize that diabetes doesn’t only affect overweight people right? 

Yes, I said that in my response

And yet he has criticized the federal government for having "lied to the American people for a generation" about cannabis's medical benefits.

He is a threat to democrats because of his views on cannabis.  Time to ramp up the ads against him.

Edited by racer254
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

And yet he has criticized the federal government for having "lied to the American people for a generation" about cannabis's medical benefits.

He is a threat to democrats because of his views on cannabis.  Time to ramp up the ads against him.

Gov Evers wanted legal weed. The republicans stopped it. So much for your odd theory.

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Gov Evers wanted legal weed. The republicans stopped it. So much for your odd theory.

Yep and 2 republicans introduced a bill to legalize medical marijuana in 2019, what's your point?

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

WGAF...he voted against lowering the cost of insulin and made a stupid comment.

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yep and 2 republicans introduced a bill to legalize medical marijuana in 2019, what's your point?

The point is simple. The weed bill is dead on arrival because of republicans. 

42 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Matt is epitome of a rich kid. He's someone I could strangle 

Sounds like you lay awake in bed at night over it.  Not sure how you carry on with such a weight on your shoulders....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What a stupid motherfucker.

You are dumb mf'er, and why did he vote agents it??? Stop watching CNN go look up why he voted against it. The uneducated woke crowd has no clue they just follow the crowd. I am not here to educated you!!  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You are dumb mf'er, and why did he vote agents it??? Stop watching CNN go look up why he voted against it. The uneducated woke crowd has no clue they just follow the crowd. I am not here to educated you!!  

You are one near illiterate fucking moron....kill yourself you stupid fuck

50 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Gaetz is right....90-95% of diabetes is a result of being overweight and/or inactive. 

Screenshot_2022-04-05-21-24-36.png

While type 2 diabetes can arise from poor diet and being overweight, not all diabetes is attributable to being too heavy. What's more, only in relatively few casescan diabetes be reversed by diet and exercise alone.

46 minutes ago, Badger** said:

What does CNN have to do with it? 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

What does CNN have to do with it? 

Why did Matt not vote for this bill?? Like I said I'm not hear to educate you, you have to do it on your own till then in your eyes everyone is full of shit. <<<< I'm I right??

fben is a fucking a lost cause but "you" I believe your are smart enough to find the correct answer.      

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You are one near illiterate fucking moron....kill yourself you stupid fuck

SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU WELCHING BASTID!! Badgey is a great hunter, and a man of manly machines. 

What the fuck do you do besides buying and selling shit?????? 

Is your TYVEK PALACE done yet?

How about your boat bullshit adventures? How did that work out?

What do you have for boats and motors NOW??? Can't keep up with your bullshit boats 'n motors.

How's the sawmill doin'? How much have you made since you started? 

Did you make 5Gs? Well send it to me, 'cause you owe me 5 large!!!!   

8 hours ago, Badger** said:

7 hours ago, Badger** said:

Why did Matt not vote for this bill?? Like I said I'm not hear to educate you, you have to do it on your own till then in your eyes everyone is full of shit. <<<< I'm I right??

fben is a fucking a lost cause but "you" I believe your are smart enough to find the correct answer.      

The Florida Republican claimed on Twitter on Thursday and in his newsletter a day later that obese people, not pharmaceutical companies, are running up the drug's price, writing that insulin's cost "increases as waistlines increase."

"While Democrat posturing of H.R. 6833 victimizes insulin payees as people with an uncontrollable disease that are being taken advantage of and need Big Brother to throw them a raft, lifestyle changes en masse would expeditiously lower demand and the subsequent prices of insulin,” Gaetz wrote.

Arbitrary price controls are no substitute for individual weight control," he said. "Since 2000, the number of diabetes cases in the U.S. has nearly doubled. The demand for insulin has increased and the requisite price increase has followed suit. In other words, the price of insulin increases as waistlines increase.”

His words which are of little help to those whom already have diabetes or have it because of other reasons besides obesity and lack of exercise.

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

The world is on fire due to this administration 

but

MATT GAETZ !!!   :mc:

You’re a diabetic Derpo…is it because you’re obese or something else? I also recall you being pissed about the price of insulin in the past.🤷🏻