Check your account email address ×

Zelenskyy gets 72% Approval rating from Americans

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Oh yeah and Ukraine will get destroyed and millions of people's lives uprooted and thousands dead. Global inflation and shortages. LETS DO IT SOME MORE! You are no different than the people you condemn. 

He is incapable of forming any thought that goes against the MSM narrative.  Hook, line and sinker, total sheep.

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I think we need to focus on our own economy. 

Future business with Russia we have no need for as well?

Who knows how compromised Brandon is with China tho?

We are paying for all of this? Are we worried about this equipment getting into the wrong hands or?

Brandon is very compromised with China we can't trust a thing he does anymore.... he's got money interests in all those countries.

After we left all that billions and billions of dollars of equipment in Afghanistan I'm not too worried about what we're giving Ukraine and I hope it's getting the right hands... I see your point bro

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He is incapable of forming any thought that goes against the MSM narrative.  Hook, line and sinker, total sheep.

Crazy how that works

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Nobody should delude themselves that a war with China AND Russia is gonna be a good thing for the world.

And that's what so handy about this situation, Russian is shooting themselves in the foot without a single US soldier involved in Ukraine. Again, this will set them back probably a decade both militarily and economically. 

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

I think we need to focus on our own economy. 

Future business with Russia we have no need for as well?

Sure, and as you know we're connected to a global economy. The price of a barrel of oil is based on world wide demand. And the worlds democracies would love to do business with Russia if they didn't invade and annex other countries territories. Call it what you want, but we should stand for something. 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Crazy how that works

It's called being hawkish. Generally speaking, it's a conservative thing. 

15 minutes ago, akvanden said:

And that's what so handy about this situation, Russian is shooting themselves in the foot without a single US soldier involved in Ukraine. Again, this will set them back probably a decade both militarily and economically. 

Sure, and as you know we're connected to a global economy. The price of a barrel of oil is based on world wide demand. And the worlds democracies would love to do business with Russia if they didn't invade and annex other countries territories. Call it what you want, but we should stand for something. 

Don't kid yourself, they have private contractors in there using the us hardware we gave them. They aren't doing anything to the Russians with a civilian army. 

17 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The west goaded Putin into this invasion. I mean it's not like this hasn't been a topic of discussion for the last 8 years. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Don't kid yourself, they have private contractors in there using the us hardware we gave them. They aren't doing anything to the Russians with a civilian army. 

Not kidding myself, contractors and arms is money well spent, IMO, to show that Russia is/was a paper tiger given the situation. BUT, I think we can all agree they never should have invaded in the first place.

1 minute ago, Anler said:

The west goaded Putin into this invasion. I mean it's not like this hasn't been a topic of discussion for the last 8 years. 

Sorry, I don't get into the apologist "we made the bad man do it" point of view.

25 minutes ago, akvanden said:

It's called being hawkish. Generally speaking, it's a conservative thing. 

Its an authoritarian thing. Real conservatives are non interventionist. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Not kidding myself, contractors and arms is money well spent, IMO, to show that Russia is/was a paper tiger given the situation. BUT, I think we can all agree they never should have invaded in the first place.

Sorry, I don't get into the apologist "we made the bad man do it" point of view.

Who has killed more civilians in the last 20 years and then lets point fingers at the "bad man" 

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Another country destroyed

10's of thousands dead (and counting)

Millions displaced

Billions spent/wasted

Energy shortages/Hyper inflated energy costs

Hyper inflated food costs/ potential food shortages

Humanity disasters everywhere

None of our business

Neolibs: Money well spent!

The world would be alot better off without the "hawkish"

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Anler said:

Its an authoritarian thing. Real conservatives are non interventionist. 

Ah, I missed the memo. 

20 minutes ago, Anler said:

Who has killed more civilians in the last 20 years and then lets point fingers at the "bad man" 

I don't know, we're currently having a discussion on Putin's invasion of Russia that "we provoked him to do."

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

Another country destroyed

10's of thousands dead (and counting)

Millions displaced

Billions spent/wasted

Energy shortages/Hyper inflated energy costs

Hyper inflated food costs/ potential food shortages

Humanity disasters everywhere

None of our business

Neolibs: Money well spent!

The world would be alot better off without the "hawkish"

And for this very reason, I ended the statement with "BUT, I think we can all agree they never should have invaded in the first place."  Because of Russia's decision, we're now in the business of making lemonade out of lemons. :thumb:

Edited by akvanden
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Anler said:

How many other of his invasions has the West goaded him into? Is Putin responsible for anything, or just a poor victim of NATO? 

49 minutes ago, akvanden said:

We just were sharing space station with them - now we hate them? Sorry ...I'm not jumping on that bandwagon just yet.

How much is this going to effect us?

As far as invading other countries- I don't think we should be preaching about that.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

How many other of his invasions has the West goaded him into? Is Putin responsible for anything, or just a poor victim of NATO? 

You mean like his invasions of Iraq or northern Africa? 

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Ah, I missed the memo. 

I don't know, we're currently having a discussion on Putin's invasion of Russia that "we provoked him to do."

And for this very reason, I ended the statement with "BUT, I think we can all agree they never should have invaded in the first place."  But because of Russia's decision, we're now in the business of making lemonade out of lemons. :thumb:

We are in the business of perpetuating war so we can bilk trillions out of taxpayer coffers. NATO is good for that 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Would the US like it if Russia/China ran war game simulations on the US Mexico border? How about if they installed missile defense systems there and tried to get Mexico to join their super cool defense pact? I mean come the fuck on with this bullshit 

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Ah, I missed the memo. 

And for this very reason, I ended the statement with "BUT, I think we can all agree they never should have invaded in the first place."  Because of Russia's decision, we're now in the business of making lemonade out of lemons. :thumb:

Well for sure. However if they were planning on militarizing Ukraine like they did with the other 13 countries on Russia's border and Vlad gave numerous warnings for them to NOT do that then sounds like maybe you wanted Vlad to invade. Then the west can have the proxy war with Russia they have always wanted without looking like a bunch of tyrants that just starve countries to death for not being in their club. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Would the US like it if Russia/China ran war game simulations on the US Mexico border? How about if they installed missile defense systems there and tried to get Mexico to join their super cool defense pact? I mean come the fuck on with this bullshit 

Pro war liberals are the worst!

Just now, Anler said:

You mean like his invasions of Iraq or northern Africa? 

Chechnya x2, Georgia, Abkhaza, Transnistria, Prigorodny conflict, Tajikistani civil war, Dagestan, Georgia, North Caucus insurgous, Crimea, Ukraine. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Chechnya x2, Georgia, Abkhaza, Transnistria, Prigorodny conflict, Tajikistani civil war, Dagestan, Georgia, North Caucus insurgous, Crimea, Ukraine. 

Had to kick the Nazis out

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Perhaps if Putin stopped invading eastern block countries the need for NATO would’ve gone away. Or was all that the west’s fault as well? 

Just now, spin_dry said:

He’s a fucking thug and time he had his nails trimmed. 

So how many civilians has he killed militarily and with sanctions? I mean let's make a thug chart