Check your account email address ×

Zelenskyy gets 72% Approval rating from Americans

8 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I'm part of the 72%.....not buying the corruption conspiracy. We could only wish to have a patriot like him as commander in cheif.:ylsuper:....Now send in the migs.

Unchecked Putin would roll in Ukraine and then Poland. He’d keep going. Anyone that doesn’t see that hasn’t read his manifesto or is an outright moron. He’s told so many lies about why he invaded that I’ve lost track. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Unchecked Putin would roll in Ukraine and then Poland. He’d keep going. Anyone that doesn’t see that hasn’t read his manifesto or is an outright moron. He’s told so many lies about why he invaded that I’ve lost track. 

Yeah.....I don't think there was much negotiating room with this guy. He's been wanting to do this since he was put in power

• Like 1

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah.....I don't think there was much negotiating room with this guy. He's been wanting to do this since he was put in power

He telegraphed his intentions last year. The bullshit about nazis and nato encroachment is his subterfuge that only idiots believe. NATO is still relevant because he keeps taking down old eastern block countries. I think Jimmy Dore took one too many acid trips. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He telegraphed his intentions last year. The bullshit about nazis and nato encroachment is his subterfuge that only idiots believe. NATO is still relevant because he keeps taking down old eastern block countries. I think Jimmy Dore took one too many acid trips. 

Subterfuge......I like that word:iagree:

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I'm part of the 72%.....not buying the corruption conspiracy. We could only wish to have a patriot like him as commander in cheif.:ylsuper:....Now send in the migs.

C'mon man - you're falling into the media trap. 

I'm withholding judgement on him until more info is available 

7 hours ago, Anler said:

Its already being mentioned that Putin could end up getting what he wanted in the beginning anyway. All for nothing

For nothing? Russia has lost 10-15k soldiers in a month. Those are insane numbers. Countless amounts of tanks and armored vehicles. Effectively shutout from the world economy, projected -15% economic retraction. It will take a decade for them to build back.

A couple billion to let Russia fall on its face and show itself to be a paper tiger? Well worth it.

Let’s do China next.

6 hours ago, akvanden said:

For nothing? Russia has lost 10-15k soldiers in a month. Those are insane numbers. Countless amounts of tanks and armored vehicles. Effectively shutout from the world economy, projected -15% economic retraction. It will take a decade for them to build back.

A couple billion to let Russia fall on its face and show itself to be a paper tiger? Well worth it.

Let’s do China next.

Oh yeah and Ukraine will get destroyed and millions of people's lives uprooted and thousands dead. Global inflation and shortages. LETS DO IT SOME MORE! You are no different than the people you condemn. 

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh yeah and Ukraine will get destroyed and millions of people's lives uprooted and thousands dead. Global inflation and shortages. LETS DO IT SOME MORE! You are no different than the people you condemn. 

:owned: 

7 hours ago, akvanden said:

Let’s do China next.

The ruble has bounced back hasn't it? 

It seems the sanctions are hurting us - more than them.?

50 minutes ago, Anler said:

That was Putin’s decision, but don’t say we’re not getting anything from it. They’ve failed spectacularly thus far.

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

That was Putin’s decision, but don’t say we’re not getting anything from it. They’ve failed spectacularly thus far.

I have this feeling you might be a retarded faggot.....

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

He already has all of the areas that were part of his demands. Most of which wanted to be neutral or part of Russia anyway. How many Ukrainians want to die for those areas that are fine with it? Losing? No that would be the chumps paying for this. 

Meanwhile sanctions will put thousands more Americans into homelessness and probably cause some degree of famine globally. Great fucking plan.

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

He already has all of the areas that were part of his demands. Most of which wanted to be neutral or part of Russia anyway. How many Ukrainians want to die for those areas that are fine with it? Losing? No that would be the chumps paying for this. 

Meanwhile sanctions will put thousands more Americans into homelessness and probably cause some degree of famine globally. Great fucking plan.

Well in that case, let’s just let him take whatever he wants, both now, and in the future. Even better plan.

And then as a consequence it will let China know they can have Taiwan whenever they want.

Edited by akvanden

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Well in that case, let’s just let him take whatever he wants, both now, and in the future. Even better plan.

And then as a consequence it will let China know they can have Taiwan whenever they want.

Fine with me

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

The ruble has bounced back hasn't it? 

It seems the sanctions are hurting us - more than them.?

If only their currency was the only indicator, and for how long can they keep it propped up? 20% interest rates? That’s healthy. Prices through the roof because they’re getting no supply from the sanctions? It doesn’t matter what it worth, they can’t buy anything with it.

Edited by akvanden

18 minutes ago, akvanden said:

China is the big concern for me.....and we need to step up on getting the needed equipment to Ukrainian troops, we have been dragging our feet and slow on the draw since the get go....I heard they still.haven't received the switchblade drones yet.

35 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

China is the big concern for me.....and we need to step up on getting the needed equipment to Ukrainian troops, we have been dragging our feet and slow on the draw since the get go....I heard they still.haven't received the switchblade drones yet.

Nobody should delude themselves that a war with China AND Russia is gonna be a good thing for the world. China is basically the world super power now and Russia is a nuclear super power. We havent won a war in 70 years even against much weaker opponents. And with what our fat cream puff country has become there is gonna be some serious pain if that happens. 

And futhermore, why have we enabled China to become what it is just to want to destroy them after they have built themselves into a military super power? Seems like a plan destined for disaster. 

59 minutes ago, akvanden said:

If only their currency was the only indicator, and for how long can they keep it propped up? 20% interest rates? That’s healthy. Prices through the roof because they’re getting no supply from the sanctions? It doesn’t matter what it worth, they can’t buy anything with it.

I think we need to focus on our own economy. 

Future business with Russia we have no need for as well?

51 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Who knows how compromised Brandon is with China tho?

We are paying for all of this? Are we worried about this equipment getting into the wrong hands or?