Check your account email address ×

40%

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

I would say it's only one in ten who approves. Only two idiots here that do ...snacks & m-cat

You would say that because you’re an illiterate turnip.

6 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Explain...

I think Biden sucks…he’s a confused old man but that doesn’t mean I’m ready to blame him for every problem in the country like some do. Has he played a role…sure. Do I think he should run again…hell no and as I said in another thread I would be surprised if he’s able to finish this term.

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I think Biden sucks…he’s a confused old man but that doesn’t mean I’m ready to blame him for every problem in the country like some do. Has he played a role…sure. Do I think he should run again…hell no and as I said in another thread I would be surprised if he’s able to finish this term.

Who is really running things cause it's certainly not the brain dead buffon.

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course not.. he’s not trump or a republican 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Pete said:

Of course not.. he’s not trump or a republican 

I’ll never convince you that massive spending by a previous administration affects the one that follows so I won’t bother and it doesn’t matter what party they are from….do you really believe that these administrations operate in a vacuum that automatically resets every 4 years? 🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He's a corrupt senile old man - that sniffs & touches kids in a very creepy way. 

Your first go to is Trump on everything. News flash- he isn't in there anymore. 

Can you name one good thing Brandon has done?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’ll never convince you that massive spending by a previous administration affects the one that follows so I won’t bother and it doesn’t matter what party they are from….do you really believe that these administrations operate in a vacuum that automatically resets every 4 years? 🤷🏻

The whole world stopped and not 1 thing happened prior to Trump taking the oath, who the fuck are you trying to fool?

• Thanks 1

Just now, ford_428cj said:

He's a corrupt senile old man - that sniffs & touches kids in a very creepy way. 

Your first go to is Trump on everything. News flash- he isn't in there anymore. 

Can you name one good thing Brandon has done?

I just said he sucks and is a confused old man and if you don’t think Trumps 4 years is having some effect on what we are seeing today then I can’t help you either.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Story on news last night about the massive scamming from the covid money. One couple said they had 400 employees & actually had zero. They got twenty million. They bought a 4 million dollar mansion in Fla & were trying to hide 450k cash in the back yard when the feds showed up. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I just said he sucks and is a confused old man and if you don’t think Trumps 4 years is having some effect on what we are seeing today then I can’t help you either.

I've already said his covid money was a disaster. 

What's this assclown doing to fix it? Not a damn thing ...& he tripled down & made it 3x worse.

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Story on news last night about the massive scamming from the covid money. One couple said they had 400 employees & actually had zero. They got twenty million. They bought a 4 million dollar mansion in Fla & were trying to hide 450k cash in the back yard when the feds showed up. 

And when did that start…thanks for agreeing with me.

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

I've already said his covid money was a disaster. 

What's this assclown doing to fix it? Not a damn thing ...& he tripled down & made it 3x worse.

Of course he isn’t but I don’t know that he tripled down and made it worse.🤷🏻

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Look in the proposed budget for COVID... then get back to me... kay?

Trump didn't originally want a lockdown let alone give stimulus.... he caved under the pressure of fauci and Company..... that was a big mistake. 

Pretty sure Obama was a pretty big spender too .....they all do

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And when did that start…thanks for agreeing with me.

Like I said - I've already stated. Look in Ppp threads

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He printed way more money, fucked up the workforce with vax mandates & removed keystone & fed oil drilling. 

There's 3. I'm sure we can add to that pretty easy.