Check your account email address ×

40%

• Platinum Contributing Member

Ouch is right!🤣🤣

They both suck ass!!!

A year after being inaugurated, Biden's average approval rating stands at just 42 percent, according to FiveThirtyEight. The president's rating is lower than the approval ratings nearly all of his predecessors had at this point in their presidencies in the last 70 years. The one exception is Trump, who had only a 39.5 percent approval rating a year into his presidency.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And imagine if we didn’t have an agenda driven, biased media.  I think we know who’s numbers would be higher and who’s would be lower.  :news: 

🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

Poor plugs and his cheerleaders.. :nudie:

Who is cheerleading him…I’m laughing because he is a bumbling old man and he still had a higher number in his first year in office compared to TFG!🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ouch is right!🤣🤣

They both suck ass!!!

A year after being inaugurated, Biden's average approval rating stands at just 42 percent, according to FiveThirtyEight. The president's rating is lower than the approval ratings nearly all of his predecessors had at this point in their presidencies in the last 70 years. The one exception is Trump, who had only a 39.5 percent approval rating a year into his presidency.

The difference is one wad protected by the media and the other had congress and the media making shit up for 4 years....imagine if they simply played the clips of Biden trying to speak on the nightly news 🙄 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

The difference is one wad protected by the media and the other had congress and the media making shit up for 4 years....imagine if they simply played the clips of Biden trying to speak on the nightly news 🙄 

First year ratings.

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

And imagine if we didn’t have an agenda driven, biased media.  I think we know who’s numbers would be higher and who’s would be lower.  :news: 

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

37 minutes ago, Pete said:

Trumps 40% was better than Biden’s 40%

😂😂😂
Biden sucks and I don’t understand the constant need to defend and deflect for Trump?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

😂😂😂
Biden sucks and I don’t understand the constant need to defend and deflect for Trump?

That would be you in this thread with your very first comment.  That would also be you in the Will Smith thread with the deflection to Ted Cruz.  In your very first comment.  Keep teeing up the meatballs  :lol: 

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I watch local news every day. They have never once ran a negative story or word about Biden.  This is how how they are handling the latest blunder.  
A frustrated Joe Biden has to clarify remarks on Putin after attacks from Republicans and right wing pundits. 

Edited by Cold War
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That would be you in this thread with your very first comment.  That would also be you in the Will Smith thread with the deflection to Ted Cruz.  In your very first comment.  Keep teeing up the meatballs  :lol: 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ouch is right!🤣🤣

They both suck ass!!!

How does my comment defend or deflect FOR Trump and the Ted Cruz/Will Smith thing is irrelevant to this…a little early to be knee deep in the box Chardonnay woolie.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ouch is right!🤣🤣

They both suck ass!!!

And look what happened to him history will repeat!

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How does my comment defend or deflect FOR Trump and the Ted Cruz/Will Smith thing is irrelevant to this…a little to knee deep in box Chardonnay woolie.🤣

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, dsupercat said:

And look what happened to him history will repeat!

Biden will be lucky to finish this term…unfortunately then we’ll be stuck with the laughing hyena.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks