Check your account email address ×

does anyone know when Yamaha is releasing their 2023...

25 minutes ago, Hub said:

ZR6000RR you are a idiot time to go to bed. Get your :pan: cup and go to bed.

ZRRRR6000RRR-R is part of the woke crowd and he will change the landscape of FS. Keep marching Z600

A member of the EDC Clown Marching Band dances outside Pixel Forest on day  three of Electric Da … | Las Vegas Review-Journal

36 minutes ago, Badger** said:

ZRRRR6000RRR-R is part of the woke crowd and he will change the landscape of FS. Keep marching Z600

A member of the EDC Clown Marching Band dances outside Pixel Forest on day  three of Electric Da … | Las Vegas Review-Journal

That looks like crn2. I have no time for the woke crowd. They blame Polaris and Ski Doo race losses on bad racers, not sleds. But if they were to win a points title in Cross Country, the sled would be dominant! Betting you have BLM on your flags outside your house. Why? No idea. You just seem like the kind of guy who would accept a Terrorist organization. Hope I am wrong badger. Dispite your choice of sleds, you might an ok person. :barney:For the best riding sled ever and you know it Twin Spar.

• Confused 1

Buddy just called me. Said a dude called deephaven came out trans or pan? What is pan? Same guy? If it is serial killer, maybe a good choice to ignore? Some unqualified mathematician or physicist. Could not create water. Just sweat! Not that hard, if true. 

55 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

That looks like crn2. I have no time for the woke crowd. They blame Polaris and Ski Doo race losses on bad racers, not sleds. But if they were to win a points title in Cross Country, the sled would be dominant! Betting you have BLM on your flags outside your house. Why? No idea. You just seem like the kind of guy who would accept a Terrorist organization. Hope I am wrong badger. Dispite your choice of sleds, you might an ok person. :barney:For the best riding sled ever and you know it Twin Spar.

I have ridden all of them and the best riding sled goes to Polaris 2022 not Cat, best corning sled goes to Cat middle of the road ride goes to Doo on the trail around over all Polaris. Best Motor Doo for power 2 smokes. Cat is lacking in the motor department for big sled till you jump to the Yamaha motor.    << At lest you know I am honest 

Cross country the only one that really shows who the best is that would be the Iron Dog << That is cross country the rest is Childs play. Its a young man game not for an old man. 

Edited by Badger**

2 hours ago, krom said:

The brain dead moron in you doesn't know when to quit.....

Even though I spelled it out, and everyone understands it....

There is no Allocation.

There are no sleds sold out.

There isn't a single 2023 AC sled that has even been sold, not one order will be taken until the 19th.

repeat it as many times as it takes to get in your empty skull.

AC hasn't sold a single sled.  No dealer has ordered a single sled.

:salute::bc:

25-MUST-WATCH-Best-Picture-Academy-Award-Winners.jpg

19 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I have ridden all of them and the best riding sled goes to Polaris 2022 not Cat, best corning sled goes to Cat middle of the road ride goes to Doo on the trail around over all Polaris. Best Motor Doo for power 2 smokes. Cat is lacking in the motor department for big sled till you jump to the Yamaha motor.    << At lest you know I am honest 

Cross country the only one that really shows who the best is that would be the Iron Dog << That is cross country the rest is Childs play. Its a young man game not for an old man. 

Iron dog is only on the racer himself. Cross Country is all sled. I have ridden them all as well badger. Polaris? Ski lift and I hate that. Doo. Jittery. Not a fan. Cat. Like it is on rails. My kind of sled. They all ride similar but Cat gets the nod for handling and reliability. Pulled far to many other brands at my belt expense back to the trailers. Two different opinions. Mine is just better. Just stating! I could care less above 600. I and most could live with the single 400 cat motor. I am not out to kill myself. I just like to ride. 

• Confused 1

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

Iron dog is only on the racer himself. Cross Country is all sled. I have ridden them all as well badger. Polaris? Ski lift and I hate that. Doo. Jittery. Not a fan. Cat. Like it is on rails. My kind of sled. They all ride similar but Cat gets the nod for handling and reliability. Pulled far to many other brands at my belt expense back to the trailers. Two different opinions. Mine is just better. Just stating! I could care less above 600. I and most could live with the single 400 cat motor. I am not out to kill myself. I just like to ride. 

The punishment an Iron Dogs sled takes make CC looks like Childs play, " all brands". You have not ridden the gen 5 Doo if your getting jitters or lift on ether of these sleds "Poo" your suspension is set wrong. I will give you the Cat on rails very impressive in the corners but not on the bumps, not bad but not great. 440 Cat or Poo no one can catch em in the woods and I have proven that.

I ride with many brands in big groups and I have not had much of an issue with any of them. 

This is one of my old sleds it was a pig in the woods but fun on the lake to wind out but it took a mile to get it there.     

38655_145752208770702_4367497_n.jpg

7 minutes ago, Badger** said:

The punishment an Iron Dogs sled takes make CC looks like Childs play, " all brands". You have not ridden the gen 5 Doo if your getting jitters or lift on ether of these sleds "Poo" your suspension is set wrong. I will give you the Cat on rails very impressive in the corners but not on the bumps, not bad but not great. 440 Cat or Poo no one can catch em in the woods and I have proven that.

I ride with many brands in big groups and I have not had much of an issue with any of them. 

This is one of my old sleds it was a pig in the woods but fun on the lake to wind out but it took a mile to get it there.     

38655_145752208770702_4367497_n.jpg

It's always a suspension excuse. Gen 5 is nothing but a gen 4 with new plastic. Matrix? The same. As Sarah Palin said one sad day,  lipstick on a pig. At least she is not a communist. 

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

No person who pays for there sleds would do that so no! If you do, then you have really expense or zero insurance. Nice try though. 

I have not a clue what your saying. This is my last sled Aaen built 164.7 hp sled published in Snomobilers mag 2016.  

17554078_1503292913016618_1754234263564502057_n.jpg

27 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

What

The 

Literal

Fuck

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I have not a clue what your saying. This is my last sled Aaen built 164.7 hp sled published in Snomobilers mag 2016.  

17554078_1503292913016618_1754234263564502057_n.jpg

Then you are stupid. Beating a sled you own to oblivion is just stupid. Never wrecked one in my life. Those that pull that shit should be deemed uninsurable. Not talking racers. Just idiots like well?

6 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

It's always a suspension excuse. Gen 5 is nothing but a gen 4 with new plastic. Matrix? The same. As Sarah Palin said one sad day,  lipstick on a pig. At least she is not a communist. 

If you need any more info come to old Badger. Sarah was hot in the day. 

59224_156024107743512_3409206_n.jpg

47562_156422821036974_2611650_n.jpg

17498489_1503291433016766_4228831240070160759_n.jpg

59224_156028522441.jpg

30126942_826050207586384_1566524737792770048_n.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Then you are stupid. Beating a sled you own to oblivion is just stupid. Never wrecked one in my life. Those that pull that shit should be deemed uninsurable. Not talking racers. Just idiots like well?

What?? Are you on drugs? Going fast is beating on your sled? :fool:

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Badger** said:

What?? Are you on drugs? Going fast is beating on your sled? :fool:

Jimmy kind of brought "Stupid to a new level" the last few days. 😂😂😂

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Hey Gym, welcome to the forum!

Gym appreciates your warm welcome.

8 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

What

The 

Literal

Fuck

Gym doesn't agree with that comment either or understand the hostility.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

The matrx is much more then just plastic!

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, X2700 said:

The matrx is much more then just plastic!

@X2700 is right 100%. To say that the Matryx is nothing more than a plastic change is complete ignorance.... At least Polaris has evolved. It is a complete package.

Cat? Old, poor ergos, poor instrumentation, a rear suspension that needs to be updated, slow 2 strokes, poor parts availability, and an abysmal dealer network.

There are very few decent Cat dealers left- altho there are a few like Country Cat....

Again- Yamaha is at least putting forth some effort to be competitive and is doing a pretty good job of it. Cat? Just look at Cats effort at releasing their '23's to see how committed they are to the sled market ....

• Like 1