Check your account email address ×

does anyone know when Yamaha is releasing their 2023...

1 hour ago, Art Vandelay said:

Seems clear that, among other things, textron doesn't understand (1) how to market to consumers and (2) they aren't helping out cat by passing down tech from their other divisions. 

I will say that doing no promotion for 23 is better than that shitshow they put on for 22.

Textron divisions don’t share or work together with each other. The little bit they do it creates in internal nightmare 

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

Textron divisions don’t share or work together with each other. The little bit they do it creates in internal nightmare 

As I've said all along.  The problem with the bug tech they have to offer is internally they have to charge more to share it...and then they ask to not outsource since they have it crippling divisions that can't bring big profits.  Cat is fucked if Textron keeps them.  Sucks.

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

did you hear that from Krom's dealer?

:lmao:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

As I've said all along.  The problem with the bug tech they have to offer is internally they have to charge more to share it...and then they ask to not outsource since they have it crippling divisions that can't bring big profits.  Cat is fucked if Textron keeps them.  Sucks.

Back when I use to sell the jakes they had 2 rebranded ezgo haulers under the jake name we would sell. When we needed parts we could not order the parts from ez-go as we weren’t a Ezgo dealer and ezgo would never sell parts to the jake division so we could get them. We would call up a competitor that was the ezgo dealer to get service parts. Textron did the same to him with Cushmans and they would get the Cushman parts from us. 

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

Never! At least with Piss Flaps. Could go on till next Winter. Ignore if it bothers you. 

Wipe the cum off your chin and move along. Don't be a cum guzzling sperm burping bitch. :fuckyou:  

5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Wipe the cum off your chin and move along. Don't be a cum guzzling sperm burping bitch. :fuckyou:  

That's Piss Flaps! You deal with him! Insults here mean zip badger. :groin:

Edited by ZR6000RR

6 minutes ago, Badger** said:

31495864_10211058304285741_1589024708422779372_n.jpg

Well it does go both ways big fella. In the dont give a Fuck mode when it comes to Piss Flaps. Take it or get the fuck out of the way. As they say, I guess. 

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Well it does go both ways big fella. In the dont give a Fuck mode when it comes to Piss Flaps. Take it or get the fuck out of the way. As they say, I guess. 

Badger is right hear. 

34556343_1934292976603585_7856935862443966464_n.jpg

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

Badger is right hear. 

34556343_1934292976603585_7856935862443966464_n.jpg

Well we are on the same page then. What took you so fucking long? He a buddy of yours? Sorry if he is. Like an Ass itch to me. Can never get rid of it in public. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Back when I use to sell the jakes they had 2 rebranded ezgo haulers under the jake name we would sell. When we needed parts we could not order the parts from ez-go as we weren’t a Ezgo dealer and ezgo would never sell parts to the jake division so we could get them. We would call up a competitor that was the ezgo dealer to get service parts. Textron did the same to him with Cushmans and they would get the Cushman parts from us. 

Yup, same with Ransomes, Ryan, Buton, and Bobcat..was a cluster fuck parts nightmare..

Textron is a companies worst nightmare, they get a hold of a company it's pretty much done..

8 hours ago, Badger** said:

9 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Ignore if it bothers you. 

I guess I bother him 😂

• Haha 1

@ZR6000RR You've been pretty quiet the last 24 hours  Any word on Cats official '23 release via their manufacturer web site?

Or are we just going to continue to watch dealers try to cob something together in desperation to salvage a '23 Snow Check program?

I'd bet the dealers are pissed that Textron isn't bothering to promote Cat's '23 products...