Check your account email address ×

As batshit crazy as ever

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

I don’t want one either....but they aren’t some retarded conspiracy to limit our movement 

I am looking forward to ev commercial vehicles. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Snake said:

... yet?

I figured you'd be the first to see the irresistible temptation of Homeland Security, FBI and the CIA to get a hand in this...

What can they do with an EV that they can’t do with a gasser

• Gold Member
11 hours ago, ICG said:

Wow... an Audi etron GT R  or a Porsche Taycan  is considered  🤔 "shit"

Maybe Rolls Royce  will go electric for the impossible to please crowd. . . .

Yes ,  an electric Cullinan 👏

Yes. 

20 hours ago, Anler said:

Its not a conspiracy to see that total electrification makes it alot easier to control. Imagine if Ben finally slit some throats and was trying to get away from the cops in an electric car and the cops deactivate his car and lock the doors. Everything you do could be controlled remotely. 

I think that would be true for most but being an experienced electrician, Ben could probably bypass the controls and jump straight voltage to the motor and hang on tight.  

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Yes. 

Says the guy who hasn't driven one.   They are brilliant cars IF they fit your needs.  Taycan just crossed the complete continental USA with only 2.5 hours of total charging time.  That is insignificant...and yes they were well chosen locations but the future of making that normal is around the corner and that is without changing battery tech which is also evolving quickly.

Outside of the lack of engine noise the ETron GT is the most exciting 4 door car I've ever driven.  It does everything amazingly well.

4 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

Now thats cool!

It might be cool for an extremely subsidized small farm in the EU, but for small farms in the U.S., it's just another nail in the coffin.  Picture it this way, before they put the lid on, you reached up and stuck your whole hand out the side.  Someone started walking around it put nails in, and now your down to just your fingers sticking out being pinched.  So how long do you think till you just can't stand the pain anymore so you draw them back inside?  This is about where we're at right now.  

2 hours ago, hayward said:

It might be cool for an extremely subsidized small farm in the EU, but for small farms in the U.S., it's just another nail in the coffin.  Picture it this way, before they put the lid on, you reached up and stuck your whole hand out the side.  Someone started walking around it put nails in, and now your down to just your fingers sticking out being pinched.  So how long do you think till you just can't stand the pain anymore so you draw them back inside?  This is about where we're at right now.  

How high are you right now and what did you take to get there?

WTF?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

How high are you right now and what did you take to get there?

WTF?

Technology isn't helping the little guy like me.  It's too expensive.  It makes it easier for the operators who can afford it, and those guys are big time acreage, and get bigger and bigger by the year.

That any clearer?

59 minutes ago, hayward said:

Technology isn't helping the little guy like me.  It's too expensive.  It makes it easier for the operators who can afford it, and those guys are big time acreage, and get bigger and bigger by the year.

That any clearer?

It's a good thing that none of the farm subsidies are given to mega, giant farms. 

1 hour ago, hayward said:

That any clearer?

Technology in modern equipment has gone from increasing efficiency to expensive neat stuff for hipsters 

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

EV+solar panels+home storage battery pack=freedom from oil. God damn some people are dumbfucks. 

Huzy is off the fucking tracks lol....some of the shit he posts on Facebook is dumber than his Buffalo proclamations 

2 hours ago, hayward said:

That any clearer?

Lithium batteries are expected to be below $100 per kWh in a year. That's down from $700 per kWh in 2013. This also includes smaller and lighter battery packs because of improved energy density.

35 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Lithium batteries are expected to be below $100 per kWh in a year. That's down from $700 per kWh in 2013. This also includes smaller and lighter battery packs because of improved energy density.

There's a hell of alot more to the cost of that machine than the batterys.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Huzy is off the fucking tracks lol....some of the shit he posts on Facebook is dumber than his Buffalo proclamations 

It’s deep thinking gone off the rails