Check your account email address ×

As batshit crazy as ever

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Yeah you know, because constantly falling for the mainstream narrative like an idiot makes you a free thinker. 

Amusing since you fall for some oddball conspiracy narrative.  I don't follow the mainstream at all.  Never pay attention to it.  Just clarify what your dumbass can't see since you are blind.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

I guess you should look it up.  Since you are telling someone else to "think for yourself"

So there is no car that goes 2000mi without filling up and the OP's narrative completely pointless and irrelevant.  Thanks for clarifying. 

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Amusing since you fall for some oddball conspiracy narrative.  I don't follow the mainstream at all.  Never pay attention to it.  Just clarify what your dumbass can't see since you are blind.

So there is no car that goes 2000mi without filling up and the OP's narrative completely pointless and irrelevant.  Thanks for clarifying. 

Semi trucks can go 2000 miles on a tank.  Electric vehicles are fine, but if they are viable, then they will be bought by consumers.

Edited by racer254

Its not a conspiracy to see that total electrification makes it alot easier to control. Imagine if Ben finally slit some throats and was trying to get away from the cops in an electric car and the cops deactivate his car and lock the doors. Everything you do could be controlled remotely. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Semi trucks can go 2000 miles on a tank.  Electric vehicles are fine, but if they are viable, then they will be bought by consumers.

Semis aren't related to the topic at hand...which was 

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

electric cars will....force people into population centers where they can be commercialized, politicized, and controlled.  The gasoline engine represents fast freedom.  Electric cars represent slow control.  Argue all you want about climate change, the real reason behind electrification is control.

Semi's aren't going to do that.

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Its not a conspiracy to see that total electrification makes it alot easier to control. Imagine if Ben finally slit some throats and was trying to get away from the cops in an electric car and the cops deactivate his car and lock the doors. Everything you do could be controlled remotely. 

Could do that to gas cars as well.  Embedded control tech is already there in most new gas cars.

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Could do that to gas cars as well.  Embedded control tech is already there in most new gas cars.

Only depending how new your car was they could. EV's are going to have autonomous driving soon

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And semis are going to be EV and autonomous before you know it

15 minutes ago, racer254 said:

EV's are already viable except that they arent available to everybody yet. But 80-100mpgs conversion without a ton of the maintenance of an NA car? Its a no brainer, especially for commercial vehicles. 

53 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

What conspiracy did I fall for? 

29 minutes ago, Anler said:

Only depending how new your car was they could. EV's are going to have autonomous driving soon

The only reason that electric cars will get there first is that Tesla can take gambles and have failures that other car companies can't.  Their fanboi customers ensure that.  Cadillac is further along in autonomous driving than Tesla, but won't release it to the public and it won't matter if it is a gas or electric Cadillac.  All of the manufacturers are going down this road and fast.

So again, EV's are a cog in "control" but they don't define it.  The propulsion system is irrelevant.  The only difference is range which will get longer.  The whole point of the thread is to blame EV's for something that has no merit.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

The only reason that electric cars will get there first is that Tesla can take gambles and have failures that other car companies can't.  Their fanboi customers ensure that.  Cadillac is further along in autonomous driving than Tesla, but won't release it to the public and it won't matter if it is a gas or electric Cadillac.  All of the manufacturers are going down this road and fast.

So again, EV's are a cog in "control" but they don't define it.  The propulsion system is irrelevant.  The only difference is range which will get longer.  The whole point of the thread is to blame EV's for something that has no merit.

Tesla has been doing data gathering for autonomous driving since the first tesla hit the road. Its already there

43 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I think you're a bit short sighted on this. When the powers that be are basically forcing you to buy into the EV deal and making your choices more difficult that is when the problems start. I get a kick out of people saying that Petrol companies are gouging well what do you think the makers of EV's and their suppliers are going to do? 

3 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

I think you're a bit short sighted on this. When the powers that be are basically forcing you to buy into the EV deal and making your choices more difficult that is when the problems start.

That isn't at all what the topic of thread was, F7 posted that EV's are forcing people to live in city centers and that gas allows the freedom of not being controlled.  Neither are true.  The controls are being pushed, but it is regardless of the propulsion of the car.  The conclusion is flawed.  If you are frustrated with the forcing of manufacturers to supply EV's that I would whole heartedly agree.  If a manufacturer can't make something that someone wants to buy we should let the manufacturer die and not subsidize them.

19 minutes ago, ACE said:

Current EV’s do have a place for your  typical fairy boy city commuter but until they can make them not be complete shit, no thanks.  

I don’t want one either....but they aren’t some retarded conspiracy to limit our movement 

7 hours ago, Anler said:

They’ve had this for years already with onstar.

Edited by akvanden

Just now, akvanden said:

They’ve have this for years already with onstar.

Brah where I live the bros are running from the cops all the time in car jacked vehicles,nobody is stopping shit. 

2 hours ago, ACE said:

Current EV’s do have a place for your  typical fairy boy city commuter but until they can make them not be complete shit, no thanks.  

Wow... an Audi etron GT R  or a Porsche Taycan  is considered  🤔 "shit"

Maybe Rolls Royce  will go electric for the impossible to please crowd. . . .

Yes ,  an electric Cullinan 👏

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I don’t want one either....but they aren’t some retarded conspiracy to limit our movement 

They have a purpose if you don't have to go far.  Shit I was gonna get one for the wife for the autonomous driver.  Lol.

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

... yet?

I figured you'd be the first to see the irresistible temptation of Homeland Security, FBI and the CIA to get a hand in this...