Check your account email address ×

As batshit crazy as ever

Who said it :lol: 

If you centralize populations, everything becomes easier for the government, corporations, and politicians to centralize power.  In the same way gasoline created the back road and small town, electric cars will make them disappear, forcing people into population centers where they can be commercialized, politicized, and controlled.  The gasoline engine represents fast freedom.  Electric cars represent slow control.  Argue all you want about climate change, the real reason behind electrification is control.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And when a battery goes 2000mi on a charge?

Or when you already have every part of your life “electrified” and live in a “population center” :lol: 

the dude comes up with some of the dumbest shit I’ve ever considered. I wish he was sitting at my kitchen table right now so we could discuss this doozy 

Here in Vt the legislature has introduced Bill H552 that proposes a large tax when registering a gasoline powered vehicle. It is sponsored by nearly 1/2 of the legislators who, no big surprise here, are Dems/Progressive's that are not native Vt'ers. I believe Vt is a "test bed" for this shit due to it's small population and left dominated House of Representatives. Brattleboro just made it legal for 16 years olds to vote for local and state elections. I'd love to see the  select board made up of just 16-17 year olds. Like Ben said, this is a form of control and it's coming to a town near you.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Who said it :lol: 

If you centralize populations, everything becomes easier for the government, corporations, and politicians to centralize power.  In the same way gasoline created the back road and small town, electric cars will make them disappear, forcing people into population centers where they can be commercialized, politicized, and controlled.  The gasoline engine represents fast freedom.  Electric cars represent slow control.  Argue all you want about climate change, the real reason behind electrification is control.

You sound like a 85 year old. 

7 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Recite your initial statement at the beginning of the time of the car.   Non-thinking twitteridiot.

Electric car has been around since the mid 1800's, its just getting into practical use now.  Imagine if you went all in back then.  

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Electric car has been around since the mid 1800's, its just getting into practical use now.  Imagine if you went all in back then.  

You are seriously incapable of connecting a title and thought to a topic aren't you.  Go back to watching twitter feeds for new "news"

54 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You are seriously incapable of connecting a title and thought to a topic aren't you.  Go back to watching twitter feeds for new "news"

Hello I just wanted to let you know that you’re incredibly, incredibly, incredibly stupid. 

11 minutes ago, ACE said:

Elaborate without using the word Twitter 

Show us you can think for yourself.  Until you can, nothing to discuss.

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

We can do that now with gasoline power vehicles if we want. 

You can drive 2000mi without refueling?  In what?

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Yeah you know, because constantly falling for the mainstream narrative like an idiot makes you a free thinker. 

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I guess you should look it up.  Since you are telling someone else to "think for yourself"

Edited by racer254