Check your account email address ×

Saudi's ditching the dollar

• Platinum Contributing Member

First the send Joe to voicemail when he calls now they want to attempt to devalue the US dollar with help from Biden's good buddy China..

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Saudi-Arabia-Considers-Ditching-The-Dollar-For-Chinese-Oil-Sales.html

The dollar has been made worthless by a corrupt rogue central bank and the drunken spending spree our government has hell bent on.

I wouldn’t accept a worthless dollar for my global commodity either

Instead of bashing Trump and Biden, we and the 150 million voters should be taking action to re-call Biden, and call for a new election, and NO TRUMP!!!

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Instead of bashing Trump and Biden, we and the 150 million voters should be taking action to re-call Biden, and call for a new election, and NO TRUMP!!!

you're not wrong  :bc:

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

First the send Joe to voicemail when he calls now they want to attempt to devalue the US dollar with help from Biden's good buddy China..

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Saudi-Arabia-Considers-Ditching-The-Dollar-For-Chinese-Oil-Sales.html

They already lined there swimming pools with all the gold in ft Knox starting in the mid 70s as just a small chunk of  collateral for the billions they have been pumping back in to the fed holding our debt. So highly highly doubtfull they are ditching somthing that they hold so so so much of . Unless of course  they no longer give a ahit about the billions in us debt they hold 

Edited by Ez ryder

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

The dollar has been made worthless by a corrupt rogue central bank and the drunken spending spree our government has hell bent on.

Without the Petro our money is on a fast track to shit. It'll be worth less than toilet paper. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Considers.   Not a done deal.   Saudi's playing with the Biden admin because those relations have went down the tube.

Saudi Arabia Considers Ditching The Dollar For Chinese Oil Sales

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

You aren't wrong about the drunken spending spree. 

Now if I were to drop you off in a random country in the world (or even Asia), would you want a pocket full of American greenback or Chinese Yuan?  Now put yourselves in the Saudi's position.  They want the American greenbacks too so they can go out and buy products to support the royalty.  Good luck buying a plane from Boeing or Airbus with Yuan.  

Every country outside the US I've been to basically has a dual currency system with their local currency and the USD.  Canadian dollars and Euros tend to be well accepted also.  No one wants Chinese Yuan.

28 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

You aren't wrong about the drunken spending spree. 

Now if I were to drop you off in a random country in the world (or even Asia), would you want a pocket full of American greenback or Chinese Yuan?  Now put yourselves in the Saudi's position.  They want the American greenbacks too so they can go out and buy products to support the royalty.  Good luck buying a plane from Boeing or Airbus with Yuan.  

Every country outside the US I've been to basically has a dual currency system with their local currency and the USD.  Canadian dollars and Euros tend to be well accepted also.  No one wants Chinese Yuan.

Pay me in Bitcoin