Check your account email address ×

Stephanie Grisham says Trump greatly admired Putin and 'wanted to be able to kill whoever spoke out​​​​​​​ against him.

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Neocons did the same things with Obama and now Biden. Its tribalism. This entire forum is full of BDS. Leaders should be called out regardless of what hat they are wearing. Trump doesnt get a pass for his role because he speaks MAGA. You should hold your own accountable because the other side isnt pretending to care about what you want. 

This.................. :goodpost:

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Like I said just go back and count the bds posts and the trump weekly posts . I have notbut I would bet 20 Tds wins it or at least tied  and again 1 is a acctual current event 

WHO fuckin cares….you sound like a menstruating 12 year old.

Dont fuckin read or respond you nit wit.

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

When the chips were down and he could have put some real damaging tariffs in place he punted and signed some ridiculous trade deal that accomplished nothing. Then China turned around and gave him covid anyways 

Yup

As it turned-out, China has not met the terms of Trump's, big shot TRADE DEAL!!!  

China never came through with billions upon billions of dollars of trade. 

China " OWNED " Trump............................to the MAXIMUM MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :owned:

Just like I "OWN " Draggy THE ONE, for 14 years...............TO THE MAX!!!

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

As it turned-out, China has not met the terms of Trump's, big shot TRADE DEAL!!!  

China never came through with billions upon billions of dollars of trade. 

China " OWNED " Trump............................to the MAXIMUM MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :owned:

Just like I "OWN " Draggy THE ONE, for 14 years...............TO THE MAX!!!

Accurate 

25 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your another one……scroll by.

Poor little taxdoging liar. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You do realize what you post all day, everyday, for the past 6 years and how it reads?? right??  Do you see that??

I mean 2 guys, "enjoying their retirement" sitting on a site, bitching about republicans, ALL FUCKING DAY..How sad..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You do realize what you post all day, everyday, for the past 6 years and how it reads?? right??  Do you see that??

I mean 2 guys, "enjoying their retirement" sitting on a site, bitching about republicans, ALL FUCKING DAY..How sad..

Well republicans do suck ass...just sayin 

44 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Listen cunt boy you are 70% responsible for the tds bull shit and to make it worse you are do fucking dull you can't even grasp that 69% is bullshit propaganda put out for idiots exactly line you to chew your cud over . Go back over the last 5 yrs and look at how many times you have been proven wrong . Yet you can't resist playing the town idiot . Fucking sad 

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

What is sad is how obvious his post is . Only reason he took offense is he knowes what a stooge he has become 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well republicans do suck ass...just sayin 

Both sides do, neither side is perfect, but it's just ridiculous man, I'd like to actually read some substance and have a discussion, but when two retired attention whores suck up the entire site it gets old

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Stephanie Grisham says Trump greatly admired Putin and 'wanted to be able to kill whoever spoke out against him.

Former White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said on Tuesday that former President Donald Trump both feared and admired Russian President Vladimir Putin. 

"Honestly, I think he feared him. I think he was afraid of him. I think the man intimidated him," Grisham said during an appearance on "The View," when asked about Trump's impression of Putin. 

"I also think he admired him greatly," Grisham said. "I think he wanted to be able to kill whoever spoke out against him." 

"In my experience with him, again, I'll just say — he loved the dictators. He loved the people who could kill anyone, including the press," she added. In 2017, The Washington Post reported on 10 vocal critics of Putin who had died violently or under suspicious circumstances. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/stephanie-grisham-says-trump-greatly-admired-putin-and-wanted-to-be-able-to-kill-whoever-spoke-out-against-him/ar-AAUOz9F 

Is this as accurate as your other threads?

15 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Your another one……scroll by.

Hey bitch boy remember the pee pee tapes you obsessed about on this fourm for over 4 yrs with your extreme TDS ? Well every one else dose .

now what say you 

19 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Stephanie Grisham says Trump greatly admired Putin and 'wanted to be able to kill whoever spoke out against him.

Former White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said on Tuesday that former President Donald Trump both feared and admired Russian President Vladimir Putin. 

"Honestly, I think he feared him. I think he was afraid of him. I think the man intimidated him," Grisham said during an appearance on "The View," when asked about Trump's impression of Putin. 

"I also think he admired him greatly," Grisham said. "I think he wanted to be able to kill whoever spoke out against him." 

"In my experience with him, again, I'll just say — he loved the dictators. He loved the people who could kill anyone, including the press," she added. In 2017, The Washington Post reported on 10 vocal critics of Putin who had died violently or under suspicious circumstances. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/stephanie-grisham-says-trump-greatly-admired-putin-and-wanted-to-be-able-to-kill-whoever-spoke-out-against-him/ar-AAUOz9F 

I mean honestly dude....seek help.  :lol:  

18 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

too bad AKIQ was not still here to be the voice of the retired trump culter

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

I mean honestly dude....seek help.  :lol:  

but seriously you know trump wishes he could have done that.  I have no question it would be his dream given how self absorbed he is an unwillingness to listen to others,  

30 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

but seriously you know trump wishes he could have done that.  I have no question it would be his dream given how self absorbed he is an unwillingness to listen to others,  

You’d think it’d be pretty obvious he fawns over dictators but I guess not. 

35 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:   Follow MC to the shrink.  

Trump wanted people who talked bad about Putin killed.  :lol:   Best one of the year. 

Why he lambasted Russia to NATO and the UN.  Why he gave Ukraine weapons why Obama gave him bandages. 

Edited by Highmark

39 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

too bad AKIQ was not still here to be the voice of the retired trump culter

According to his spokesman…MoeMoe…he was tired of the shit here.🤣