Check your account email address ×

Stephanie Grisham says Trump greatly admired Putin and 'wanted to be able to kill whoever spoke out​​​​​​​ against him.

Stephanie Grisham says Trump greatly admired Putin and 'wanted to be able to kill whoever spoke out against him.

Former White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said on Tuesday that former President Donald Trump both feared and admired Russian President Vladimir Putin. 

"Honestly, I think he feared him. I think he was afraid of him. I think the man intimidated him," Grisham said during an appearance on "The View," when asked about Trump's impression of Putin. 

"I also think he admired him greatly," Grisham said. "I think he wanted to be able to kill whoever spoke out against him." 

"In my experience with him, again, I'll just say — he loved the dictators. He loved the people who could kill anyone, including the press," she added. In 2017, The Washington Post reported on 10 vocal critics of Putin who had died violently or under suspicious circumstances. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/stephanie-grisham-says-trump-greatly-admired-putin-and-wanted-to-be-able-to-kill-whoever-spoke-out-against-him/ar-AAUOz9F 

• Haha 1

I really enjoyed the excerpt from Bill Barr’s book where he talks about Trump making sure everyone in his meetings had a Diet Coke and how he would open a wooden box that contained Hershey bars and he would deal them around the table like cards :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I really enjoyed the excerpt from Bill Barr’s book where he talks about Trump making sure everyone in his meetings had a Diet Coke and how he would open a wooden box that contained Hershey bars and he would deal them around the table like cards :lol: 

Reagan would have jelly beans at every seat. I gotta say I hate going to meetings when they dont provide snacks. LOL 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Anybody who laughed about Trump Derangement Syndrome underestimates how many people actually have it.  It's real, it's not a joke and anyone affected needs counseling.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, p51mstg said:

Anybody who laughed about Trump Derangement Syndrome underestimates how many people actually have it.  It's real, it's not a joke and anyone affected needs counseling.  

Neocons did the same things with Obama and now Biden. Its tribalism. This entire forum is full of BDS. Leaders should be called out regardless of what hat they are wearing. Trump doesnt get a pass for his role because he speaks MAGA. You should hold your own accountable because the other side isnt pretending to care about what you want. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Neocons did the same things with Obama and now Biden. Its tribalism. This entire forum is full of BDS. Leaders should be called out regardless of what hat they are wearing. Trump doesnt get a pass for his role because he speaks MAGA. You should hold your own accountable because the other side isnt pretending to care about what you want. 

Good point

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Anler said:

I thrive on BDS. It’s a lot of fun. :lol: 

45 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

I really hate Trump as a person. He’s a detestable individual. I would have supported him as a president if he would have accomplished even half his campaign promises though. 

• Like 1

Just now, Snake said:

WWhat if I showed you he did?      

The ones he failed at were the biggest

Repeal Obamacare

New massively amazing HC plan

Win trade war with china

Balance budget

Get troops out of Middle East 

mexico pays for a wall

investigate Hillary 

Shrink government 

etc etc etc etc 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I really hate Trump as a person. He’s a detestable individual. I would have supported him as a president if he would have accomplished even half his campaign promises though. 

:goodpost:

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Not even remotely close to the  same levels . 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Repeal Obamacare

Win trade war with China

Balance budget

mexico pays for a wall

investigate Hillary 

Shrink government 

etc etc etc etc 

It was about 2-3 weeks after that fucking blowhard stood in the White House, bragging about his great trade deal, deriding the Chinese, while their two representatives stood not more that 10 feet to his right, that COVID 19 hit America. 

If I hadn't watched and heard it myself, I would not have believed it.

I blame that fuck-faced punk for much of our misery.

Many people know he's NFG, but they love his Pro-Life, pro-religion, anti-immigrant, anti-minority stance.

I voted for the fuck-face out of my personal greed. I made a bunch of money in the market for at least two out of his four years. 

Personally, I don't know who I hate more Trump or Biden. I also hate George Bush. 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Again not even close to the same levels 

I think there is only 2 members on this whole forum who dont post BDS threads. MC and Spin. the rest is BDS

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

I think there is only 2 members on this whole forum who dont post BDS threads. MC and Spin. the rest is BDS

Like I said just go back and count the bds posts and the trump weekly posts . I have notbut I would bet 20 Tds wins it or at least tied  and again 1 is a acctual current event 

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Repeal Obamacare

Win trade war with china

Balance budget

mexico pays for a wall

investigate Hillary 

Shrink government 

etc etc etc etc 

but hey temp tax cut and SCJ appointments make it all OK.  

You forgot the 2 trillion to invest in america's crumbling infrastructure.  

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

It was about 2-3 weeks after that fucking blowhard stood in the White House, bragging about his great trade deal, deriding the Chinese, while their two representatives stood not more that 10 feet to his right, that COVID 19 hit America. 

If I hadn't watched and heard it myself, I would not have believed it.

I blame that fuck-faced punk for much of our misery.

Many people know he's NFG, but they love his Pro-Life, pro-religion, anti-immigrant, anti-minority stance.

I voted for the fuck-face out of my personal greed. I made a bunch of money in the market for at least two out of his four years. 

Personally, I don't know who I hate more Trump or Biden. I also hate George Bush. 

When the chips were down and he could have put some real damaging tariffs in place he punted and signed some ridiculous trade deal that accomplished nothing. Then China turned around and gave him covid anyways 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

but hey temp tax cut and SCJ appointments make it all OK.  

You forgot the 2 trillion to invest in america's crumbling infrastructure.  

Yup