Check your account email address ×

Even liberal media is baffled why Biden doesn't sanction Russian oil. Unbelievable incompetence.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Time to remove Russian oil from the market. 

We need more oil from Russia thanks to Biden. Tell Vlad to sell us super cheap oil or Lindsey graham is going to send assassin's!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, spin_dry said:

Biden is a pipeline wrecker. 

Economy wrecker and now ww3 starter. He's only been president 13 months and he is already the worst president of the last 100 years. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I repeat, I am appalled at who is running this country, and who has ran this country.

Clintons

Bushes

Obamas

Trumps

Bidens/Harris/Pelosi

This to me is like the, THEATER OF THE ABSURD. 

Words can't describe how much I despise these fukkin whores of humanity.  

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Economy wrecker and now ww3 starter. He's only been president 13 months and he is already the worst president of the last 100 years. 

I tried to tell you!!2@!1

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I tried to tell you!!2@!1

If the Pubs has a proper candidate and not Donald fucking Trump we never would have had this senile retard in charge 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

If the Pubs has a proper candidate and not Donald fucking Trump we never would have had this senile retard in charge 

I tried to tell you too!2!11!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I tried to tell you too!2!11!

Lol....I don’t know what to think. I do know that my work car is totaled and my wife’s suv and my truck both get about 11mpg so this shit ain’t cool. 

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I really don't know who else could've lost to Biden. Good fucking god. The guy can't even talk. A radish should've been able to been him. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Lol....I don’t know what to think. I do know that my work car is totaled and my wife’s suv and my truck both get about 11mpg so this shit ain’t cool. 

Damn guy.  If it makes you feel any better, I drive a gas pig too.  Shit will go south really quick if gas prices don't start stabilizing and going back down...

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I really don't know who else could've lost to Biden. Good fucking god. The guy can't even talk. A radish should've been able to been him. 

Most votes ever ...

iaqdppai.gif.2605d2ab9f270ad82b62ceff1f2d5d71.gif

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Do these idiots  realize Putin can close a few valves and fuck a good part of Europe? 

Good question... 

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Do these idiots  realize Putin can close a few valves and fuck a good part of Europe? 

Yeah but its clear by now that he'd be fucking himself as well...Idiot politicians who let this happen need to be run out of town, like those clowns who were laughing at Trump a few years ago over the whole NATO/Russian energy paradigm.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Yeah but its clear by now that he'd be fucking himself as well...Idiot politicians who let this happen need to be run out of town, like those clowns who were laughing at Trump a few years ago over the whole NATO/Russian energy paradigm.

It would take years and billions to get the amount of Nat Gas from other parts of the world to Europe. China’s demand keeps on growing. Russia has the biggest customer in the world. 

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Our country wants electric or people riding public transportation with the dindus.

Anti science zealots 

Nothing that we have can replace what you need