Check your account email address ×

Even liberal media is baffled why Biden doesn't sanction Russian oil. Unbelievable incompetence.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What facts are those you fucking retardate?  What facts have you presented that I disputed?  Lets hear it you panty waisted liberal...  :lol: 

Why bother…you and your half brother Fordy carry on spewing Let’s Go Brandon and high fiving each other with your swinging dicks.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

But TrUMp had US enerJy iNdepDendang derrrrrpppp

Biden goes begging hat in hand for oil, but Trump was energy independent...

De-fucking-rp.. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Jesus Fucking Christ you are a simpleton.

You got your fat head stuck in the sand again. You can't admit Trump was right & you were wrong.

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Poor Ford....just instantly smacked down every time he opens his cocksucker

Nothing relevant added as usual ...go lay down ya drunk

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

But TrUMp had US enerJy iNdepDendang derrrrrpppp

Could you possibly look any more retarded typing like that ...smh

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why bother…you and your half brother Fordy carry on spewing Let’s Go Brandon and high fiving each other with your swinging dicks.

I asked you for the "facts" that I am disputing.  And you had nothing.  As fucking usual.  God you're dumb.

54 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Bush promotes an 11 year war where the reason for starting it proved to be fake. No one was held accountable. That overshadows everything. 

Horse biscuits!!! Everyone in that town was beating the war drum..... everyone!!! Bush may have been the head but make no mistake he was going with beltway flow. 

31 minutes ago, Snake said:

Biden goes begging hat in hand for oil, but Trump was energy independent...

De-fucking-rp.. :lol:

we are as energy independent now as we were then 

Look at all the regrets from brandon voters.  Hey, to the dipshits saying gas prices will drop....You fucks have no fucking clue.  What's it going to drop to?  The price will go up, just so you dipshits can come back and say YAH, for 3.50 a gallon.  Not realizing that it was 1.80.  This is about hurting the middle and lower class.  It happens everytime a democrat gets into control.

• Like 2

Just now, ford_428cj said:

You honestly can't be this dumb?

You are one stupid fucking cocksucker aren’t you.....we produce more energy than we consume you dumb motherfucker. Nothing has changed. Kill yourself you mindless fucking 73er 

Just now, racer254 said:

His reply just answered that simple question.  "Nothing has changed"  FFS just mind numbing.

What has changed with US energy production?

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What has changed with US energy production?

What changes?  We are back into the Paris Accord.  Read up on that.  Then go look up Biden and his more aggressive plan to a 2035 Net carbon zero economy.  You won't look up that, because like others, you just want to say Trump is no longer in the white house.  That is all you cared about, because you were either jealous of his ego or hurt by his mean tweets.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

What changes?  We are back into the Paris Accord.  Read up on that.  Then go look up Biden and his more aggressive plan to a 2035 Net carbon zero economy.  You won't look up that, because like others, you just want to say Trump is no longer in the white house.  That is all you cared about, because you were either jealous of his ego or hurt by his mean tweets.

Trumps policy was absolute garbage...that is why I didn’t vote for him. Simple. He was the biggest spender in the history of the US and I don’t care for that. We are living in the Trump age of inflation.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Trumps policy was absolute garbage...that is why I didn’t vote for him. Simple. He was the biggest spender in the history of the US and I don’t care for that. We are living in the Trump age of inflation.

Like I thought.  Tell you to go read up on something and you just deflect and ignore.  Predictable.  You are just too sensitive for a POTUS like trump.

Just now, racer254 said:

Like I thought.  Tell you to go read up on something and you just deflect and ignore.  Predictable.  You are just too sensitive for a POTUS like trump.

Trump was the biggest spender in US history. Sorry you won’t acknowledge that or admit it’s a large reason why we have massive inflation. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Trump was the biggest spender in US history. Sorry you won’t acknowledge that or admit it’s a large reason why we have massive inflation. 

Yep, every POTUS over the last 2 decades had that moniker.  Next excuse.  Will Biden beat it?

Just now, ACE said:

A president has little control over the direct price of fuel but they’re policies overall DO affect the price of fuel down the road 

It would be simple to fix that. Increase margin requirements for energy contracts and put rules in place requiring holder of contract to take physical delivery of goods at contract expiry. 

Just now, racer254 said:

Yep, every POTUS over the last 2 decades had that moniker.  Next excuse.  Will Biden beat it?

Wrong....as a % of gdp Trump wins hands down all time.