Check your account email address ×

poor donny

as thin skinned as donny is, this kind of stuff has to be eating him up inside. I'm sure he has grand visions of the majority of the country cheering him on but it's not happening. it's the reason I have a very, very, very small smidgen of hope with the clown, to try and please the majority. if he is smart, he'll soon realize that the likes of bannon aren't doing him any favors and he'll boot him out. trump/bannon remind me of bush/cheney, with the formers being led around by the latters. only now bannon is worse than cheney, and trump a little smarter than bush.  

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

as thin skinned as donny is, this kind of stuff has to be eating him up inside. I'm sure he has grand visions of the majority of the country cheering him on but it's not happening. it's the reason I have a very, very, very small smidgen of hope with the clown, to try and please the majority. if he is smart, he'll soon realize that the likes of bannon aren't doing him any favors and he'll boot him out. trump/bannon remind me of bush/cheney, with the formers being led around by the latters. only now bannon is worse than cheney, and trump a little smarter than bush.  

10 bucks says he is having a huge robe made for special appearances. Picture the technicolor dreamcoat...

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

10 bucks says he is having a huge robe made for special appearances. Picture the technicolor dreamcoat...

Is this bet open to anybody?  Or just between you two idgets?  LOL!

Roll SR over and tell him I want my money now.  Whisper it sexy-like into his ear if you like.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

CNN....Corrupt News Network :lol:

Poor CNN....... "Harley-Davidson issued a statement Tuesday night saying they "don't have, nor did we have, a scheduled visit from the President this week at any of our facilities."

:lol:

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Poor CNN....... "Harley-Davidson issued a statement Tuesday night saying they "don't have, nor did we have, a scheduled visit from the President this week at any of our facilities."

Anyone still watching CNN has to have a screw loose. Reality tv is more honest. :lol: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Anyone still watching CNN has to have a screw loose. Reality tv is more honest. :lol: 

Well, the three stooges at the top of this page are solid disciples and they've proven time and again that they have several screws loose. :lol:

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

where did you read that? and why just "poor CNN". the story is reported on a lot of stations, including fox :dunno:

Edited by Snoslinger

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

where did you read that? and why just "poor CNN". the story is reported on a lot of stations, including fox :dunno:

hey dummy, go back and read the article in the link spin nut posted :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

hey dummy, go back and read the article in the link spin nut posted :rolleyes:

my bad, obviously didn't read that. I looked into the story more and discovered the following...

- the visit was not made public

- ss agents toured the facility in preparation for the visit

- rooms in the local Hilton had been cleared

- HD and Hilton employees let the cat out of the bag, resulting in planned demos

- plans were then changed to have them visit the WH instead

- a presidential flight to the area was changed on wednesday

so in summary, the point of the thread stands...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/02/02/the-mysterious-saga-of-whether-trump-planned-to-leave-washington-and-visit-harley-davidson/?utm_term=.85011f101636

4 hours ago, Edmo said:

You cant turn on any "news" network without Trump dominating the conversation. I bounce back and forth between CNN and Fox. blah blah...