Check your account email address ×

SOTU address.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Usually Presidents like to brag about their accomplishments.  If Biden goes this direction I don't think it will come across well with the American people.   Plenty going on in the US and the world are not all completely on this administration but I really don't see where he has room to gloat.   

The southern border is a disaster.

Inflation is out of control including food and energy.

Supply chain issues continue to impact consumers.

Violent crime is spiking in big cities.

More people died under him from COVID than Trump even when a significant portion of American's had already been vaccinated.

All three major markets are down over 10% from Jan 1.

Russia attacked Ukraine just like it had under previous dem administrations.

He couldn't get his signature legislation passed. 

Basically used affirmative action to nominate someone to the highest court instead of considering the most qualified.

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Usually Presidents like to brag about their accomplishments.  If Biden goes this direction I don't think it will come across well with the American people.   Plenty going on in the US and the world are not all completely on this administration but I really don't see where he has room to gloat.   

More people died under him from COVID than Trump even when a significant portion of American's had already been vaccinated.

Basically used affirmative action to nominate someone to the highest court instead of considering the most qualified.

I think it's going to be alot of blaming the previous admin for anything/everything wrong with the world today. If you haven't done anything worth bragging about, you have to find someone to blame for it

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

I think it's going to be alot of blaming the previous admin for anything/everything wrong with the world today. If you haven't done anything worth bragging about, you have to find someone to blame for it

Agreed however I don't think that will go over well either other than the group that gives him a strong approval rating.   

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Agreed however I don't think that will go over well either other than the group that gives him a strong approval rating.   

It will be fun watching him struggle through it. I mean cmon man, he can't keep is thoughts together for a 5min press conference 

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I hope it's a total disaster. Which it will be. The humor over the next three years will be worth the price of admission. 

Too bad the price is the country falling apart

• Like 1

The debates with Trump were a surprise to me, because Biden did better than I expected.  I'm not sure if he got more sleep, did a line of Hunter's coke or what.  

The State of the Union could go either way.  He could do much better than anyone expects.  Or, he could... uh.... uh....  I don't know what I was talking about.  Anyway... the kids would rub my hairy legs.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

dude, all trump's fault. get it right!

1 minute ago, p51mstg said:

The debates with Trump were a surprise to me, because Biden did better than I expected.  I'm not sure if he got more sleep, did a line of Hunter's coke or what.  

The State of the Union could go either way.  He could do much better than anyone expects.  Or, he could... uh.... uh....  I don't know what I was talking about.  Anyway... the kids would rub my hairy legs.

Agreed.   Biden out did Trump in the debates but he had help from the moderators.   They likely loaded him up on dementia meds.  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Not surprised you can’t name one goddamn thing this fuck has done 

because the fuck has done nothing but fuck the country.           :fuckyou:

if you want a good laugh watch this shit show tonight.           :shitstorm:

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Not surprised at the replies here.

Whether or not you think this admin carries any responsibility even you have to admit there are plenty of things that don't look good for Biden?

2 hours ago, Cat45 said:

Too bad the price is the country falling apart

It’s been ok for me. Few dimes more at the fuel pump. I rarely eat out and all my food is made fresh. My grocery bill hasn’t increased as much as many. I lived through the 70’s and 80’s inflation. You learn to manage.