Check your account email address ×

Fuckin Polaris did it

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, ACE said:

This will be the 2nd season for this engine tbh 

And years of testing.  Know someone who worked there in 2017 and it was in the latter stages of testing.   Burandt has had the factory turbo for at least 2 years before they were released according to his podcast last spring. 

9 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I'm sure it will be about as bullet proof as the since cancelled sweetheart for dealers to make money on Liberty 800. You know the one that needed the aftermarket to come to the rescue with durability kits. :roflcrying:

That's all ya got???Taking a shot at a motor that hasn't been used in about 8 years???:lol:

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

That's all ya got???Taking a shot at a motor that hasn't been used in about 8 years???:lol:

It is only been gone for one. Was in the lineup last year in the Titan sleds. Two years removed in the trail category. I don't even like Polaris and I know more about them than you. Scary!

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

It is only been gone for one. Was in the lineup last year in the Titan sleds. Two years removed in the trail category. I don't even like Polaris and I know more about them than you. Scary!

There was no "fix kit" needed on the 800 HO ,,,it's been a great motor. Guys like you believe that the fix kits actually worked in the 800 cfi motor are hilarious,,,and clueless.

Just now, HSR said:

There was no "fix kit" needed on the 800 HO ,,,it's been a great motor. Guys like you believe that the fix kits actually worked in the 800 cfi motor are hilarious,,,and clueless.

Not where I live and breath. Just the same old lose compression Liberty 800 they have always made. But keep defending them for making trash motors. Not my brand so no skin off my nose and money out of my pocket. 

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

Not where I live and breath. Just the same old lose compression Liberty 800 they have always made. But keep defending them for making trash motors. Not my brand so no skin off my nose and money out of my pocket. 

3 in my family,,,zero issues with the engine.Well 1 issue,,,they blow the fucking doors off every 800 Cat encountered :thumbsup:

You keep riding that 10 year old sled and keep telling yourself it's updated and not the same POS :lol:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

3 in my family,,,zero issues with the engine.Well 1 issue,,,they blow the fucking doors off every 800 Cat encountered :thumbsup:

You keep riding that 10 year old sled and keep telling yourself it's updated and not the same POS :lol:

Blows the doors off of Cats 800? Cant even get there 850 to do that. I do have a current 4 year old sled and a 2022 I am waiting for (Wont pick it up till Fall now) so not sure what 10 year old sled you are referring to. Nice to see you have not changed though. Same old make shit up guy, like most of us, but you cant be serious keeping any Polaris engine above 600 CC's for more than 1000 miles. That part is pretty factual.

32 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I'm sure it will be about as bullet proof as the since cancelled sweetheart for dealers to make money on Liberty 800. You know the one that needed the aftermarket to come to the rescue with durability kits. :roflcrying:

Sad you have to reference 10 years ago, but funny since Cat can't even get an EPA 800 to run right yet.

Might just have to order one of these

5 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Blows the doors off of Cats 800? Cant even get there 850 to do that. I do have a current 4 year old sled and a 2022 I am waiting for (Wont pick it up till Fall now) so not sure what 10 year old sled you are referring to.

Ain't you talking about the same sleds other than decals 🤣

1 minute ago, Sled_Hed said:

@HSR use these to see things from his perspective 

Color-Therapy-Glasses-Green-Featured-Image.jpg

Thanks man :bc: Fuck I can see his point with them on but also felt really weird,,,like I couldn't even tie my own shoes. You can have them back now!!

My 2014 Indy 800 sp was bulletproof.   Still on original belt when I sold it.   That little sled was a blast to ride and a HUGE reason I got my 2020 850.

Just now, ACE said:

The 800 HO Polaris was still Shitty just less Shitty that the absolutely Shitty 800 CFI

Well everyone with part of a living brain cell knew that. Not many years on that POS before the dropped it completely. Now adding a Turbo to low elevation and thinking that the 850 which has been less than perfect since being introduced should really bring back memories of the once fabled CFI 900 in comparison. 

Just now, Highmark said:

My 2014 Indy 800 sp was bulletproof.   Still on original belt when I sold it.   That little sled was a blast to ride and a HUGE reason I got my 2020 850.

ZR6000RR say Nuh-uh :lol:

Battlestorm had a very very quick one:thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Doug said:

Ain't you talking about the same sleds other than decals 🤣

The way I like it. More refined, more reliable. Better looking than any  other brand of sled on the snow. You know. Things that matter more than I can beat you in a 1/4 mile race.

Well everyone with part of a living brain cell knew that. Not many years on that POS before the dropped it completely. Now adding a Turbo to low elevation and thinking that the 850 which has been less than perfect since being introduced should really bring back memories of the once fabled CFI 900 in comparison. 

At least Polaris and Doo try new stuff,,,nobody is forced to buy it. Now being a Cat guy ,,you're forced to buy the same old shit year after year???? How can you handle that and not be disappointed every spring???? 

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

The way I like it. More refined, more reliable. Better looking than any  other brand of sled on the snow. You know. Things that matter more than I can beat you in a 1/4 mile race.

Yup they got new decals down to an art!!!

To the dealer for pistons? Crank? Both?:lol:

I'm sorry,,,are you a teenager??

🤣😂😂.  I see your still making typos.  😂

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

ZR6000RR say Nuh-uh :lol:

Battlestorm had a very very quick one:thumbsup:

Only studded mine and it was quick.   Owned it for 7 years.   Without question the best buy/sell ratio I've had on a new sled.   Sold it for less than few thousand than what I paid for it in 15. (it was a leftover) 

Edited by Highmark

Just now, HSR said:

At least Polaris and Doo try new stuff,,,nobody is forced to buy it. Now being a Cat guy ,,you're forced to buy the same old shit year after year???? How can you handle that and not be disappointed every spring???? 

Not disappointed one bit when I ordered it. Disappointed I did not get to ride it this winter but I can't change that part. New (plastic for the most part for Doo and Poo) does not always mean better. But why try to explain to you.