Check your account email address ×

Hackalaka Ding Dong….lmao

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Whatever cat45. The truckers made a dumb move I’m not surprised you support their bullshit. I’m guessing your afraid of needles and cloth too. Your just a typical selfish pussy. Fuck everyone else.

I'd say park the trucks and let you fuckers cry about not being able to get your shit, in other words go fuck yourself you whimpering compliant partisan hack, trucks parked for a month would leave you rinsing and reusing your depends

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

I'd say park the trucks and let you fuckers cry about not being able to get your shit, in other words go fuck yourself you whimpering compliant partisan hack, trucks parked for a month would leave you rinsing and reusing your depends

Big dumb fuck needs his Big Pharma meds , depends and pre made shepherd pie. 

Just a useless old cuck. 

37 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Big dumb fuck needs his Big Pharma meds , depends and pre made shepherd pie. 

Just a useless old cuck. 

Kinda try not to use that word in the forums... it can be construed as bringing family into it.

• Confused 1

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Kinda try not to use that word in the forums... it can be construed as bringing family into it.

Ok. Maybe. But not to me. 

A Cuck to me nowadays is any Male who is not Alpha enough and folds when its his time to perform or stand up.  Lets other Men do the job he should be doing. 

Its 2022. I am sick of old dumb bitch ass "Men" who are folding when the time is here for them to stand up. Nothing family about it. 

If you are talking Wives then ya. But ive never said that or implied that. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

seriously?

Yeah...

18 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Ok. Maybe. But not to me. 

A Cuck to me nowadays is any Male who is not Alpha enough and folds when its his time to perform or stand up.  Lets other Men do the job he should be doing. 

Its 2022. I am sick of old dumb bitch ass "Men" who are folding when the time is here for them to stand up. Nothing family about it. 

If you are talking Wives then ya. But ive never said that or implied that. 

Don't bring the actions of a man's wife into the conversation...

It's 1 of only 2 or 3 rules here....

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Yeah...

That's a bit of a stretch don't you think? Nothing was said or implied  about his wife.

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Yeah...

Again didnt say anything EVER about his Wife. Never would. Women are off limits to me. 

To me this is a boys club. But ive had other members recently talk about my wife and I didnt say shit. :dunno:

The dude has laughed about people dying, implies people will die,  I find Him repulsive quite frankly,  Id tell him that to his stupid fat face. Sorry but calling a Guy a Cuck in 2022 is a reflection on His personality. Nothing to do with his Women. Honestly I dont even know if he has a Women and Id still call him a Cuck. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

Yeah...

7 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

That's a bit of a stretch don't you think? Nothing was said or implied  about his wife.

I agree with the thought of it being a bit of a stretch.  At no point has any reference to someone's wife been made when "cuck" has been used here ... and if it does happen, it should be addressed.  But I think EB's version of it is the more widely viewed use of the word.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Cat45 said:

I donated, now what? Is somebody going to arrest me? 

I'd kind of hope they'd just publish who donated, I'd be proud to be listed as a donator, same as what they used to when you donate to charity. I can see liberals not wanting you to know they donated to organizations that burned down cities.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I agree with the thought of it being a bit of a stretch.  At no point has any reference to someone's wife been made when "cuck" has been used here ... and if it does happen, it should be addressed.  But I think EB's version of it is the more widely viewed use of the word.

When I hear it I find it a helluva thing to say about a man's wife...

Do whatever makes you happy....

• Gold Member
31 minutes ago, Snake said:

When I hear it I find it a helluva thing to say about a man's wife...

Do whatever makes you happy....

Sorry Bro ....had nothing to do with a wife. I dont roll like that. :bc:

Edited by EvilBird

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

And what about the tens of thousands of workers they fucked for weeks by not wanting a shot? Protesting is fine shutting down economies and workers livelihoods is wrong.

But you had no concern for the thousands businesses looted vandalized and burned by antifa and BLM, not to mention billions in damages 

image.thumb.jpeg.c4e5eb5aa60a96b6116d3aa7e37d52e5.jpeg