Check your account email address ×

Hackalaka Ding Dong….lmao

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Get over yourself MC.....you somehow think your turn to the left some years ago somehow makes you a better person than others?  You fucked over (legally) the SS system for years.   You know as well as I those that contribute the max never get a full return but is used for the help of others.   Is your re-birth politically somehow your penance?  GMAFB.   

MC: I got a few shots and wear a masks I'm a hero to society!

:lmao:

His Testosterone has left the building. 

Just now, EvilBird said:

Crying and stomping his fat feet. No more Shepards Pie for MC. :lol:

I really hope the dumb old fuck starves. He's exactly whats wrong with this country. I get we all won't agree on fiscal and social issues but at the end of the day every american should be on the side of limited federal government in our lives. That's essentially what this country was founded on! I mean wtf wants more rules, regulations, interference in their lives?

• Like 1

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

I really hope the dumb old fuck starves. He's exactly whats wrong with this country. I get we all won't agree on fiscal and social issues but at the end of the day every american should be on the side of limited federal government in our lives. That's essentially what this country was founded on! I mean wtf wants more rules, regulations, interference in their lives?

Ill tell ya who, idiotic, spoiled, out of touch, brainwashed, UNHAPPY, MISERABLE, morons ....

I mean the Guy tried to correct me on grammer and was 100% wrong..:lol:

Thats the type of self rightous idiot you are dealing with. He doesnt even recognize proper English.  Yet he is some sort of Political genius? Give me a fucking break ! :lol:

He needs to seriously get off the internet and go do something productive.  He would probably feel much better about his fat self. 

Edited by EvilBird

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Ill tell ya who, idiotic, spoiled, out of touch, brainwashed morons ....

I mean the Guy tried to correct me on grammer and was 100% wrong..:lol:

Thats the type of self rightous idiot you are dealing with. He doesnt even recognize proper English.  Yet he is some sort of Political genius? Give me a fucking break ! :lol:

He needs to seriously get off the internet and go do something productive.  He would probably feel much better about his fat self. 

Surprised he hasn't come back with "I'm just fishing" yet. That's his usual response when backed into a corner

48 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And what about the tens of thousands of workers they fucked for weeks by not wanting a shot? Protesting is fine shutting down economies and workers livelihoods is wrong.

Good grief, you are a fucking joke.  I'm pretty sure there are DOZENS and DOZENS of people who would say:  Are you that fucking stupid? 

What about the burning and looting of those once great cities that were declared "Peaceful Protests" that were just the opposite?  Wow, time to use the ignore feature on another complete dipshit here.

48 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And what about the tens of thousands of workers they fucked for weeks by not wanting a shot? Protesting is fine shutting down economies and workers livelihoods is wrong.

The government (insert bolded text here)  For two years and counting.    

Your hypocrisy is undeniable.  Are you really this stupid?    I gotta know.    Fucking libtards, take the very reason people are standing up to tyranny, turn it around with your warped sense of reality and use it as your fucking argument.  Get, the fuck out of our countries.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I wish I could see MC in real life...masked up , shuffling and mumbling to his lonely Self in a NH supermarket searching for a pre made Shepards Pie. :lol:

You know damn well he drove there alone fully masked listening to npr on the radio driving 45mph in the left lane

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

I’m hoping you all who donated the the idiots get exposed.  
Selfish selfish immature babies.

Amazing really.

Hacking Clinton = GOOD

Hacking truck protesters = BAD

To what end? Is donating to this cause illegal? Is it grounds for getting "cancelled"? OHH NO!!

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Amazing really.

Hacking Clinton = GOOD

I donated, now what? Is somebody going to arrest me? 

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Amazing really.

Hacking Clinton = GOOD

Uhhh ... what?  The difference between the two is one is a corrupt cunt who deserves to go to jail (and an Epstein incident wouldn't be so bad!) - and the other one, nobody but your type cares about.  Donate to whoever you want to - rational people don't care how you spend your money.

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Amazing really.

Hacking Clinton = GOOD

I have some exposed for ya.  :junk:   :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Matt said:

You would cheer the lives of your fellow citizens being damaged by hackers.  Shows exactly what a classless POS you are, really.

He is a despicable human being and I hope he lives forever. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Amazing really.

Hacking Clinton = GOOD

Hilary had an illegal server....she was hacked by Russia because she thought she was above the law (turns out she is) she then hacked 45 

People that donate aren't politicians,  they are people, hoping to effect change in this fucked up environment.  You are such a fucking douche that you can't distinguish the difference between Joe citizen and Hillary Clinton. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

Hilary had an illegal server....she was hacked by Russia because she thought she was above the law (turns out she is) she then hacked 45 

People that donate aren't politicians,  they are people, hoping to effect change in this fucked up environment.  You are such a fucking douche that you can't distinguish the difference between Joe citizen and Hillary Clinton. 

He's either an expert troll or the biggest waste of skin and oxygen on the snowmoweb.

8 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I am sorry my comment towards MC confuses you.     One day it will all become more clear.   lol

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Priceless coming from someone who supported govt shutting down business' because of COVID.  :lol:  

Unbelievable.  
Actually blamed the businesses for not having enough capital to make it through a forced shutdown  and then not enough money to pay employees double, once they were allowed to reopen.  I don’t get fired up about much, but what a shit for brains retard. 

2 hours ago, Cat45 said:

MC why are you against people protesting for freedom? They aren't anti vax, they're anti mandates, anti authoritarian government controll over the people. They just want the government to back off so they can go on with their businesses unrestricted. 

Because he was told it was bad to not respect the authority by the magic  box above the fireplace 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Because he was told it was bad to not respect the authority by the magic  box above the fireplace 

What a shitty way to go through life being led around by the balls by the msm

• Like 1