Check your account email address ×

Some truth.

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Democrats are all War Mongers nowadays. 

Especially Joe Biden and his supporters.

Tulsi is a democrat. A republican took America into two of the longest wars Its ever been in. Democrats got America out of both of those wars. Reality check. 

17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Tulsi is a democrat. A republican took America into two of the longest wars Its ever been in. Democrats got America out of both of those wars. Reality check. 

Lets ignore this we need to see Hunters laptop!

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/the-pentagon-cant-account-for-21-trillion/

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Yes, but She sure isnt a popular one by the shit libs.

Obama dropped so many Bombs we ran out....more than Bush and Trump combined. Fun Fact. 

Just now, EvilBird said:

Considering I was in High School.....Um No. 

I dont think the president is the one who actually sends us to war. And I think that goes back to every president during every war ever. Considering every war we have ever been in was started over lies. This whole Ukraine thing is a lie. Everything the media tells us about it is a lie. 

• Thanks 2

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I dont think the president is the one who actually sends us to war. And I think that goes back to every president during every war ever. Considering every war we have ever been in was started over lies. This whole Ukraine thing is a lie. Everything the media tells us about it is a lie. 

Id agree 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Obama dropped so many Bombs we ran out....more than Bush and Trump combined. Fun Fact. 

Are you counting all the bombs Trump helped the Saudi’s drop on Yemen? 🤷🏻

46 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Trump dropped more bombs in 2019 than during any previous year of the war. Then he released 5000 taliban 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Fuck Ukraine.   Let them and the rest of Europe handle this.   

But when they gave up their nukes we promised them we would provide for their security.

Know who else promised to provide for their security?

Russia, you cant make this shit up.

15 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Trump dropped more bombs in 2019 than during any previous year of the war. Then he released 5000 taliban 

He also changed the reporting rules to try and hide the number..but,but....Obama!!!😂

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He also changed the reporting rules to try and hide the number..but,but....Obama!!!😂

Leave it to you to come in here waving the flag for Obama with your typical whataboutism.  What a fucking dipshit of the highest magnitude.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

But when they gave up their nukes we promised them we would provide for their security.

Know who else promised to provide for their security?

Russia, you cant make this shit up.

Foolish to trust anyone.   Should have kept their nukes. 

Edited by Highmark

• Gold Member
20 hours ago, Anler said:

x1000

21 hours ago, Anler said:

Yep, just heard on the news today that they claim that the western world is making up lies regarding this.

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Leave it to you to come in here waving the flag for Obama with your typical whataboutism.  What a fucking dipshit of the highest magnitude.

And leave it to you to seek out my posts and run your geriatric cock holster and pointing out the truth about Trump isn’t “waving the flag” for Obama you partisan hack fuckbag.👍🏼

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And leave it to you to seek out my posts and run your geriatric cock holster and pointing out the truth about Trump isn’t “waving the flag” for Obama you partisan hack fuckbag.👍🏼

Come out east and see if you can keep up with us riding offtrail in 5 feet off snow.  We’ll see who’s geriatric in pretty short order.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Come out east and see if you can keep up with us riding offtrail in 5 feet off snow.  We’ll see who’s geriatric in pretty short order.

You have 5' of snow?