Check your account email address ×

It's time for the Big Kahuna of snowmobile races... the one, the only...

• Crnr2Crnr changed the title to It's time for the Big Kahuna of snowmobile races... the one, the only...
10 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Well, which team are you taking meat man? 

I'll give you first dibs, wager is a steak dinner.

I have to go with Team 10 Polaris Morgan and Olds and still pulling for team 2 Skidoo and Polaris first mixed brand team that I know of Dahle and Bauer. Leah Bauer being from Wisconsin. I would like to see the odds for Team 2 my guess is it would take an act for god for them to win. 

Oh fuck you Textron all they could mustard up is one Cat team. AC has gone right in the shitter with their race programs if it wasn't for Yamaha and Suk they would not have jack shit for a straight line program. 

32 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I have to go with Team 10 Polaris Morgan and Olds and still pulling for team 2 Skidoo and Polaris first mixed brand team that I know of Dahle and Bauer. Leah Bauer being from Wisconsin. I would like to see the odds for Team 2 my guess is it would take an act for god for them to win. 

Oh fuck you Textron all they could mustard up is one Cat team. AC has gone right in the shitter with their race programs if it wasn't for Yamaha and Suk they would not have jack shit for a straight line program. 

K, for the wager I'll go with Team 7 due to their experience and the new Doo/Cat partnership.  Rooting for team 4 because frankly they're the only Cat team.  Sentimental support goes to team 17 with the iron man of the Iron Dog... Todd Palin.  

22 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

K, for the wager I'll go with Team 7 due to their experience and the new Doo/Cat partnership.  Rooting for team 4 because frankly they're the only Cat team.  Sentimental support goes to team 17 with the iron man of the Iron Dog... Todd Palin.  

Team 7 am I on the wrong page? 

map.jpg

Edited by Badger**

On 2/14/2022 at 10:00 PM, Badger** said:

am I on the wrong page? 

Usually  :lol:

I wish @ZR6000RR could tell us why there's only one Cat team?  (Team #4, currently in 21st place)  

So, anyway... https://www.irondog.org/race/track  Akelstad/Olstad in the lead.   

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

One team?  Ramstad wtf?  That's some pussy ass shit there.  

Have not followed that race. Most years they were running on dirt. Would rather ride than live through others eyes I guess. Not you though Deeeeeeep Cravings. Not you.

Great news 😺 fans, team 4 has moved up to eighteenth place.  🎉

Top five as of this morning...

Aklestad/Olstad (7) Doo

Boylan/Leslie (14) Polaris

Morgan/Olds (10) Polaris

Barber/Conlon (9) Polaris

Gumley/VanWingerden (49) Polaris

On 2/20/2022 at 9:37 PM, ZR6000RR said:

Have not followed that race. Most years they were running on dirt. Would rather ride than live through others eyes I guess. Not you though Deeeeeeep Cravings. Not you.

People here are losers they don't ride but they sure are experts at hating and winning internet fights.  Quality folks.

1 minute ago, mnstang said:

People here are losers they don't ride but they sure are experts at hating and winning internet fights.  Quality folks.

Well most came from Hardcore. Not many were in there either. Just loud when you don't speak well for Polaris. Jealousy is what I got out of it. (Yes I am digging on the delicates of that group.)

36 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Hey! Quit talking about me.....

:bc:

Edited by Sled_Hed

11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Idkwtf you were babbling about in the other thread @Badger** but the team I picked to win is still winning and the lone Cat team is still hanging in there in eighteenth place.  

Screenshot_20220223-104719.png

What happened to team 28, (I think) an old racing buddy Dan Zimmerman.

Found these stats to be interesting tonight:

28 STARTERS

1 Arctic Cat

12 Ski-doo - 8 still on course

14 Polaris - 8 still on course

7 Champions - 7 still on the course

2 Father & Son teams - 1 still on course

3 Brothers In-Law - 2 still on course

2 Brothers - 2 still on course

274855980_10224169335514992_5452233328437698207_n.jpg

• Like 1