Check your account email address ×

The great 850 hypersled clutching debate.

27 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

Had a call last night from one of the hentges racing guys - they in fact have never even heard of North Star performance. 

Surprised?  😂

13 minutes ago, Doug said:

Surprised?  😂

when the claim was made a few years back and the Saturday before the claim was made I was in Kody Kamms sled balls deep I knew it was a lie ... but I thought what the hell so I asked lol. 

1 hour ago, fortune46x said:

Had a call last night from one of the hentges racing guys - they in fact have never even heard of North Star performance. 

I'll ask juddy this weekend. 

His stuff is so good he wouldn’t share it with a top team like that lol

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

when the claim was made a few years back and the Saturday before the claim was made I was in Kody Kamms sled balls deep I knew it was a lie ... but I thought what the hell so I asked lol. 

Never bought into his claims.  Why would a high end team go buy a clutch kit?  

20 minutes ago, Doug said:

Why would a retail customer?

Don't sleds need to be set up for the engine, gearing, track, rider and conditions?  

Buddy bought a lightly used NSP kit from his UP riding partner (850 Assault) who wanted to try it, had it in for 48 hours and removed it, my buddy tried it for one ride and removed it (800 Assault), then sold it to his buddy who tried it for a month and removed it (600 XC) and the last I heard it was sitting under a workbench in a bucket of scrap metal.

But Iron Dog, Kamm, Judnick... the lies are at least spectacular.

Wonder what ever happened to the wolves and polar bear guy that never posted to back up that bullshit?  :dunno:

:lol:

1 hour ago, Doug said:

I think it was a helix he was selling to them , I've never see anything but venom , speedwerx, and bmp on sleds and clutches are something we watch pretty closely 

On 2/12/2022 at 7:31 PM, Doug said:

Always found it hard to believe a race team is buying or receiving a clutch kit to use.  If your a good race team you have the expertise to clutch your own sled.

Now here's some money can you put my sticker on your sled.  Very possible.

If you are a performing race team especaly drag  you are not even sharing your setups with the speed shop paying your bills . You are pulling the set ups you are using before you even bring it in to said shop for any reason . This is fact 

Edited by Ez ryder

Just giving Steve something to read here when he visits.  Is this not a rules infraction (spam) telling a member to go to FS (Freedom Sledder)  

Steve.jpg

Edited by Doug

7 hours ago, Doug said:

Just giving Steve something to read here when he visits.  Is this not a rules infraction (spam) telling a member to go to FS (Freedom Sledder)  

Steve.jpg

*banned

If rick doesn't want to be called an idiot, he prob shouldn't post stupid shit...

42 minutes ago, krom said:

*banned

If rick doesn't want to be called an idiot, he prob shouldn't post stupid shit...

Rick seems to stay in his safe place to go in crazy mode.  On Facebook he's a LOT more reserved with his claims.

19 hours ago, Doug said:

Steve.jpg

Which thread is that from?

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Which thread is that from?

Was the RPM dropping thread that Jamie started last year and went side ways.  Rick must have cried to Stevem and Steve closed the thread.  He also referenced Freedom sledder but I guess it's OK for Stevem to break the rules.

• 2 weeks later...

On 3/23/2022 at 7:54 AM, fortune46x said:

I'll ask juddy this weekend. 

it gets even better, now he's selling to cross country racers as well... :lmao:

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/threads/nsp-xc-sled-wins-again.1885582/