Check your account email address ×

Canadian military defecting on Trudeau as Trudeau approaches a crossroads towards civil war

Rod

8 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

Trudeau said if if the emergency act wasn't passed, it would trigger an election. The NDP don't have the money for an election so they went the easy route.

Are what he views as his subjects acctualy obeying the perceived authority? 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Follow fail and his daily run of 50 posts or so and you will get your answers 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

It is hard for me to answer that. I am 3500 kms from Ottawa. I don't see the issues that are going on. There is lots of hate for the guy but too many people are on government handouts to make a real difference

1 hour ago, toslow said:

Yep and the illegal act that Trudy brought in is going to be in place for a few wks.

watch the politics this pos tries to pull under this bullshit 

He’s trying to silence critics with a police state 

1 hour ago, ACE said:

He’s trying to silence critics with a police state 

Your LEADER is in jail, she has your money in safe keeping as her husband flies around the country in private jets.  Sweet deal on a secretary wage, that pretty much sums up this illegal action on our government..

spitting on news crews is awesome, having children on the front line in front of riot police is even more awesome

so now you "the party of law and order"  will bash the highest courts, bash the police, all lairs working for Trudeau.

Really sad the road you are on - getting sucked in to giving money to criminal is hilarious :lol: thought you laughed a people that get scammed 

2 hours ago, toslow said:

Yep and the illegal act that Trudy brought in is going to be in place for a few wks.

watch the politics this pos tries to pull under this bullshit 

how can it be illegal when it was an ACT MADE BY CONSERVATIVE GOVERNMENT :dunno:  unreal the confusion you are experiencing these days 

The fact we have to make a law to not bring children to a protest that is now illegal and full or riot police, seems odd and seems odd anyone would be against it :dunno:

fucking classic 

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

Looks like fails freak outs finally spilled over :lol: 

I leave your anti Canada hate threads alone mostly, but since I have been mention 20 times at least I felt compelled to post the ending to your illegal supporting ramblings :lol: 

Story ends

YOUR LEADER IS IN JAIL - she has another gofundme you should give more

15 hours ago, Tomas. said:

Trudeau said if if the emergency act wasn't passed, it would trigger an election. The NDP don't have the money for an election so they went the easy route.

actually the CPC said he said that, social media spread it,  he actually never said it.. and the vote was not a vote of 'confidence' on the Hill.  That was just answered a 4 months ago.

CPC has no leader right now,  they can't enter an election leaderless.   CPC is in deep trouble within its own members.

Get there shit together so they can maybe beat Trudeau next election (2 years from now 2024)

How 'bout EVERYBODY park their trucks for 2 weeks.  Nothing going in, nothing coming out of urban areas.  Stay home no expenses made.  I'd think even his supporters would want Trudope's head on a platter after about 5 days.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hayward said:

How 'bout EVERYBODY park their trucks for 2 weeks.  Nothing going in, nothing coming out of urban areas.  Stay home no expenses made.  I'd think even his supporters would want Trudope's head on a platter after about 5 days.

That's exactly what needs to happen. Most truckers are prepared financially to weather the storm for a long time. The country would be shut down within a couple weeks i bet.  The other thing that would happen is the rates would go up when they do go back to work. 

3 hours ago, hayward said:

because the REAL TRUCKERS did not support this illegal blockade, they delivered stuff when not blocked by the so called hero truckers.   

These were paid protesters Truckers had nothing to do with it, people were sitting in trucks not theirs...

imagine every UNION who loves a good protest did not back this blockade, that otta tell the entire story 

18 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

because the REAL TRUCKERS did not support this illegal blockade, they delivered stuff when not blocked by the so called hero truckers.   

These were paid protesters Truckers had nothing to do with it, people were sitting in trucks not theirs...

imagine every UNION who loves a good protest did not back this blockade, that otta tell the entire story 

I think you're full of shit.

28 minutes ago, hayward said:

I think you're full of shit.

YOu realize they had gofundme for blockade roads :dunno:  ya they are paid protesters with nothing to do... fact

They built structures in the middle of the street and filled it with cooking supplies, they had bouncy castles blocking roads, fuel paid for, food paid for, not sure what you don't get about being paid protesters

how do you see raise 10million dollars to support a occupation :dunno:  

45 minutes ago, toslow said:

Never seen someone who knows so much. 

you must be over 80 with all the wisdom you show on this forum 

how much does it take

Teamster

Canadian trucker assc.

American' trucker assc.

all UNIONS

do not support this so called convoy and have spoken out -  The Truckers are deliverying stuff not blocking borders and spitting on news crews 

no one is supporting this 

Edited by 1trailmaker

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol::lol: You have to be trolling:thumbsup: good job :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:..Is this guy the canukistan version of MC??

That's some epic tin foil hat shit right there....Just wow 😳

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

:lol:..Is this guy the canukistan version of MC??

That's some epic tin foil hat shit right there....Just wow 😳

He is funny!! I think :dunno: If he’s serious :jawdrop: