Check your account email address ×

White privilege

jtssrx

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

12% of the population  - control everything whites can do or say now.

I think the rest of the country is getting sick and tired of the fucking fake grievance mob, including illegal immigrants.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

White privilege is long gone.  Now white males are the under priveleged as the false equality commy fuck nuts try to give everything away to those who don't want to work.

It’s a shame that the quality of your life has gone downhill so fast, because you’re a white male. You should make a list of everything you’ve been fucked out of and post it here. It helps to get support. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s a shame that the quality of your life has gone downhill so fast, because you’re a white male. You should make a list of everything you’ve been fucked out of and post it here. It helps to get support. 

Go apply for a job.  Anyone other than a white male with less capability will get it.  I get pushed like crazy every time I hire someone to make sure I am searching for diversity instead of talent.  

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Ah nothing like the White, Spoiled, Every Opportunity Given,  Out of touch Liberal Boomer, preaching and continuing his Cuck Legacy in his Old Age....

You clowns created this shitshow we are in. Buch of self hating Beta's with no sack.  Best thing will be when all the Cucks from your Generation finally die off. Luckily most of them have been bred out. Lots of divorces from Wives who couldnt stand them and not a lot of Children. There Fathers and Grandfathers would of been so proud.  :lol:

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Ah nothing like the White, Spoiled, Every Opportunity Given,  Out of touch Liberal Boomer, preaching and continuing his Cuck Legacy in his Old Age....

You clowns created this shitshow we are in. Buch of self hating Beta's with no sack.  Best thing will be when all the Cucks from your Generation finally die off. Luckily most of them have been bred out. Lots of divorces from Wives who couldnt stand them and not a lot of Children. There Fathers and Grandfathers would of been so proud.  :lol:

:lol: The current American workforce has become an interesting point of discussion with boomers retiring. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

:lol: The current American workforce has become an interesting point of discussion with boomers retiring. 

Cant wait ...get the fuck out the way. 

Just hopefully you Guys dont bankrupt the Country for the 11teenth time. 

More Buicks and Blowjobs and Mortgages!!

7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Your the result of a boomer you dumb ass and a perfect example of what’s wrong today.

Edited by Mainecat
  • Like 1

Just now, EvilBird said:

Cant wait ...get the fuck out the way. 

Just hopefully you Guys dont bankrupt the Country for the 11teenth time. 

More Buicks and Blowjobs and Mortgages!!

I’ve seen the younger workforce. When they show up.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He’s mad because Pedro works harder and smarter and gets the better job…lmao

Edited by Mainecat

• Gold Member
Just now, Mainecat said:

Your a boomer result dumb ass and a perfect example of what’s wrong today.

Whats wrong? All the Debt , Drugs, destroyed Family dynamics, immigration,  corporations and factories overseas, War, Equal rights....

Yeah you Guys did a hell of a job 👏 

• Like 2

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

He’s mad because Pedro works harder and smarter and gets the better job…lmao

I got no problem with Hispanics.  Ive worked side by side with them many times. Some work hard. Some dont. Same with all people.....But You wouldn't know that in your Cuck White washed world

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve seen the younger workforce. When they show up.  :lol: 

Your parents retired in their 50s ....You idiots now work until your 80s expecting the same money as a fit harder working 30 year old ...

Thats not how it worked for You, but because Your generation was so addicted to debt it became the next generations problem and the next and the next....Horrible financial decisions and greed. Great job 👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I think the rest of the country is getting sick and tired of the fucking fake grievance mob, including illegal immigrants.

I can’t remember it being any where near popular as it is now.  My local news is about 75% stories of alleged racism.

I, myself, find it unbelievable the country has not tired of the constant victim mentality. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Whats wrong? All the Debt , Drugs, destroyed Family dynamics, immigration,  corporations and factories overseas, War, Equal rights....

Yeah you Guys did a hell of a job 👏 

Tell that to your Mom and Dad.

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

I got no problem with Hispanics.  Ive worked side by side with them many times. Some work hard. Some dont. Same with all people.....But You wouldn't know that in your Cuck White washed world

I’m African American you idiot.