Check your account email address ×

Whoopie

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 hours ago, racer254 said:

You just really have to laugh about her comments.  She said that the holocaust was not about race.  Trying instead to say it was about man's inhumanity to man....WTF.

Not about the Germanic race / Aryan race or racial purity either  :lol: 

Edited by Skidooski

37 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Religion is now a race of people. Interesting. 

Keep running cover for your liberal elites and their ignorance.  Do you think she gives 2 shits about an old white liberal like yourself?

Edited by racer254

I think it was more ignorance of the reasoning behind the Holocaust than anything nefarious on her part.  That and the fact like most liberals she thinks racism only revolves around the treatment of blacks, it can't be any other direction.   Like most American's a few history lessons would do her good. 

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I think it was more ignorance of the reasoning behind the Holocaust than anything nefarious on her part.  That and the fact like most liberals she thinks racism only revolves around the treatment of blacks, it can't be any other direction.   Like most American's a few history lessons would do her good. 

Jewish is not a race. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Jewish is not a race. 

No its not but Hitler and the Nazis weren't sending them to gas chambers because of a religion also.   In America the German's and Irish never got along for decades.   My small town had both Irish Catholic and German Catholic churches and the old timers will still tell you today it was frowned upon to marry someone from the "other" church.  

There are also scientific studies that would disagree with us on whether or not the Jewish people have distinct DNA.

Nazi Germany often had signs about Jews with specific physical features such as the nose.  I believe people were rounded up who specifically had that "look." 

https://www.aei.org/articles/dna-links-prove-jews-are-a-race-says-genetics-expert/

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

No its not but Hitler and the Nazis weren't sending them to gas chambers because of a religion also.   In America the German's and Irish never got along for decades.   My small town had both Irish Catholic and German Catholic churches and the old timers will still tell you today it was frowned upon to marry someone from the "other" church.  

There are also scientific studies that would disagree with us on whether or not the Jewish people have distinct DNA.

Nazi Germany often had signs about Jews with specific physical features such as the nose.  I believe people were rounded up who specifically had that "look." 

https://www.aei.org/articles/dna-links-prove-jews-are-a-race-says-genetics-expert/

The people in that area of the world all look alike. 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The people in that area of the world all look alike. 

Whether or not that is an accurate statement doesn't change the fact that the Holocaust wasn't about religion and about one "race" thinking they were superior to another "race."  Which is what this thread is essentially about and what Whoopie had wrong. 

Edited by Highmark

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Whether or not that is an accurate statement doesn't change the fact that the Holocaust was about religion and about one "race" thinking they were superior to another "race."  Which is what this thread is essentially about and what Whoopie had wrong. 

Lots of angst over Whoopi. Didn’t know that she was such a powerful voice. Nazis didn’t do anything that wasn’t inflicted on native Americans and blacks in this country. Now let’s do a little reflecting on Chris Columbus. 

Edited by spin_dry

6 minutes ago, ACE said:

Hitler considered them a race, and considered the Aryan German people a race. 

fuck me the alt left is one ridiculous cesspool of unintelligent group think 

Well if hitler said that the Jews are a race, that’s good enough for you. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Lots of angst over Whoopi. Didn’t know that she was such a powerful voice. Nazis didn’t do anything that wasn’t inflicted on native Americans and blacks in this country. Now let’s do a little reflecting on Chris Columbus. 

Not really, just pointing out she was wrong.   I even said it might have been simply due to the ignorance on her part of the actual topic.

While there is plenty in America's history that shares a resemblance I'd say the differences are extremely relevant.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Not really, just pointing out she was wrong.   I even said it might have been simply due to the ignorance on her part of the actual topic.

While there is plenty in America's history that shares a resemblance I'd say the differences are extremely relevant.  

Maybe not you, but the rest of the clan here. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Maybe not you, but the rest of the clan here. 

:lol:   I really don't see anybody that upset.   Seems like a simply conversation about her being wrong.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Like what? The fact that there’s was industrialized killing factories because technology hadn’t advanced that far? Killing off the buffalo were the next best thing. Face it, the sins of America are all coming home to roost. 

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Like what? The fact that there’s was industrialized killing factories because technology hadn’t advanced that far? Killing off the buffalo were the next best thing. Face it, the sins of America are all coming home to roost. 

Our country went to war with itself partly to end slavery.  Hundreds of thousands of men died in that fight.

America still gave native American's large swaths of land to settle even if it wasn't the best.  Around 66 million acres still held.  NA's still pay no taxes in our country.  Oh and by the way the Indian's were slave holders as well and had been doing to each other for centuries what we eventually did to them.

We have evolved into such a horrible country where non whites from all over the world still want to come here.  

Did you see Nazi Germany do any of those things?   Nope. 

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Our country went to war with itself partly to end slavery.  Hundreds of thousands of men died in that fight.

America still gave native American's large swaths of land to settle even if it wasn't the best.   NA's still pay no taxes in our country.  Oh and by the way the Indian's were slave holders as well and had been doing to each other for centuries what we eventually did to them.

We have evolved into such a horrible country where non whites from all over the world still want to come here.  

Did you see Nazi Germany do any of those things?   Nope. 

It’s rather rare that a nation attempts to completely sterilize the land of a religious group or race. It’s more typical that a nation will beat them into humiliation and then find ways to keep them there long term in order to prove dominance and superiority. History is littered with this human trait. 

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Antisemitism is hostility to, prejudice towards, or discrimination against Jews. A person who holds such positions is called an antisemite. Antisemitism is considered to be a form of racism.

What other religion is prejudice against seen as racism? That’s weird.