Check your account email address ×

Whoopie

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

In Israel,  Palestinians or any other citizen can vote hold office own land etc..it's not ethnocentric. 

So? It doesn't change the fact that Jews have acted like they are a different race for hundreds of years

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

So? It doesn't change the fact that Jews have acted like they are a different race for hundreds of years

Does acting like it or Hilter considering them one make it fact???  I don't think being Jewish meets the criteria of a race of people.

• Gold Member

Jew is a race guys face it....even Hollywood acknowledges this.....people say they are Jewish all the time Nd dont do anything the religion says to do !  The whole thing is based on clipping your dick and your whore mother being jewish...the ultimate Cuck race and religion 

:lol:

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

the evil bird is getting his wings cucked. 

Not me Pal ...i think ur Jewish poor thing lmao...sorry if u hurt your feelers like Trump did :lol:

Edited by EvilBird

Just now, EvilBird said:

Anybody can become a "Jew" but the real Jews still look down on you and count their Sheckles :lol:

Define real Jew??? Again not in for a back and forth but race and religion should never be confused.:bc:

In other words, from Day One Jews have married non-Jews, and therefore there is no way to genetically characterize them as a race. Nevertheless, many people find it difficult to accept the ideas that Judaism is not hereditary, but a religion, and that Jews who abandon the Jewish faith, whether they adopt another religion or none at all, are no longer Jews.

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

They as a group occupied some strange territory. The children of Abraham or Hebrews date back to 1300bc in the land of Israel. Does that make them their own race maybe not but it makes them closer to an Indian tribe than just a religious sect. There are others who have just converted to judiism through out the world of the millennium who might not be related to Abraham. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Define real Jew??? Again not in for a back and forth but race and religion should never be confused.:bc:

In other words, from Day One Jews have married non-Jews, and therefore there is no way to genetically characterize them as a race. Nevertheless, many people find it difficult to accept the ideas that Judaism is not hereditary, but a religion, and that Jews who abandon the Jewish faith, whether they adopt another religion or none at all, are no longer Jews.

Explain orthodox Jews...dude look it up I am not starting shit this is a huge thing in the Jewish Race...i have friends that seriously believe this....most racist people i ever met !!!  And America is owned by them .:lol:

Edited by EvilBird

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Mooslums. Another race. :lol: 

I mean…..fuck!   Liberals never used the word racist when it came to anything negative about mooslums . :lol:

whoopie the hut would of never said anything like what she did if the topic was  mooslums or you. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Explain orthodox Jews...dude look it up I am not starting ahit this is a huge thing in the Jewish Race...i have friends that seriously believe this....mosy racist people i ever met !!! :lol:

That's not much of an debating point :lol::bc:

The funniest part is Hollywood joos…..Hold on…..hold on.  Its fucked up what she said, but she is just stupid.  We can forgive her.  

two week vacation?  That will teach you!!!  :lol: 

Just now, Cold War said:

I mean…..fuck!   Liberals never used the word racist when it came to anything negative about mooslums . :lol:

whoopie the hut would of never said anything like what she did if the topic was  mooslums or you. 

How come the jews get a word for jew hate but mooslims don't? Neither do christians or Hindu people. That's fucked.  And seeing christians came out of the same gene pool as jews and Arabs, they should be a race too. I mean Jesus was a jew but he started the whole bangaroo christian thing. That's weird. Obvious he stated a whole new race. 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

How come the jews get a word for jew hate but mooslims don't? Neither do christians or Hindu people. That's fucked.  And seeing christians came out of the same gene pool as jews and Arabs, they should be a race too. I mean Jesus was a jew but he started the whole bangaroo christian thing. That's weird. Obvious he stated a whole new race. 

So dumb :lol:

research is a bitch for brainwashed liberal boomer fags 

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Look up Mike Wallace , father of Chris Wallace interview where he says he is Jewish not "White"

:dunno: So what?? Why would whatever some news guy says matter?? Being Jewish is a choice,you can join or leave.What other "race" can do this??

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I guess you never heard of Isaac 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, HSR said:

:dunno: So what?? Why would whatever some news guy says matter?? Being Jewish is a choice,you can join or leave.What other "race" can do this??

Jews actually belive and say they are a different race...if you dont realize that , you dont know any Jewish people period.  

Edited by EvilBird