Check your account email address ×

Whoopie

• Gold Member
29 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Untrue...while I don't ever find myself agreeing with Spin, he is correct in the fact there are African jews, German jews, Russian jews, Hispanic jews. It is a religion. Because of their persecution,  they tend to huddle in support of one another...not unexpected. 

Untrue :dunno:

All kinds of Jews , but they are not the true Jewish race. 

You Guys all sound like Whoopi Goldberg :lol:

Edited by EvilBird

25 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

BtW most of America who claims they are Jewish are not following the Religion so not truly Jewish

So is there ANY other "race" in the world where you can lose your "racial status" by not practising the faith??? 

On the bold ,I think ya just :owned: yerself :lol:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, HSR said:

So is there ANY other "race" in the world where you can lose your "racial status" by not practising the faith??? 

Yes ....man you really need to do some research 

• Gold Member
Just now, EvilBird said:

Yes ....man you really need to do some research 

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Define Race? ....like I said what is "White" 

If you beleive in the bullshit then I guess you will never get it . 

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, HSR said:

"not following the religion",,,your words bud :thumbsup: Enough said,,,have a good night.:bc:

yes , they claim they are Jewish yet have never been to synagogue.....not following anything spiritual wise that is Jewish .....yet tell everyone they are "Jewish"....

I Just dont get what you dont understand Bro. They think its a race . So im with em . You are a race lol

Edited by EvilBird

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Are you jewish? ..if so id love an explanation from what I have understood from other Jewish people. 

I've explained here before that my maternal grandparents were jewish. I had relatives who survived concentration camps. I'm personally non-religious, but raised Catholic. However, the relationship that I have with a higher power is important to me on a personal level. 

22 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Untrue :dunno:

All kinds of Jews but not they are not the true Jewish race. 

You Guys all sound like Whoopi Goldberg :lol:

I never said jewish race...you did. 

I disagree with Whoopi that the Nazis didn't have racial motivations ie  Arien race. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I've explained here before that my maternal grandparents were jewish. I had relatives who survived concentration camps. I'm personally non-religious, but raised Catholic. However, the relationship that I have with a higher power is important to me on a personal level. 

So there ya Go ...be proud of your Jewish heritage, spiritual or not thats my point...Hitler wanted Jews Dead because he believed it was a race. Jews thought they were a different race at that time and many think that way today. Lots of familys married based on this for hundreds if not thousands of years. 

Im not very religious myself. But religion and regions have a huge impact on History. 

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Fuck I have agreed with you a second time.

Just now, EvilBird said:

So there ya Go ...be proud of your Jewish heritage, spiritual or not thats my point...Hitler wanted Jews Dead because he believed it was a race. Jews thought they were a different race at that time and many think that way today. Lots of familys married based on this for hundreds if not thousands of years. 

Im not very religious myself. But religion and regions have a huge impact on History. 

Study the 12 tribes...no way they thought they were a race.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

I never said jewish race...you did. 

I disagree with Whoopi that the Nazis didn't have racial motivations ie  Arien race. 

I know. 

3 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Fuck I have agreed with you a second time.

Stop crying about the holocaust then. 

15 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

yes , they claim they are Jewish yet have never been to synagogue.....not following anything spiritual wise that is Jewish .....yet tell everyone they are "Jewish"....

I Just dont get what you dont understand Bro. They think its a race . So im with em . You are a race lol

Relax bud :bc: you started out yelling,,simmered down and then started yelling again!!! WTH??? Should I be reading this like you're severely triggered or what???

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

A crazy maniacal German that was born 130 years ago doesn't get to define what a race is. To think that is to consider him correct. I'd rather not myself :dunno:

• Gold Member
Just now, SkisNH said:

Whom did the Jews attack? How can you draw that moral equivalency? 

Dude America does everything Israel wants ...hence bombing the fuck out of every Muslim country they hate.....Aka Zionism 

5 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Dude America does everything Israel wants ...hence bombing the fuck out of every Muslim country they hate.....Aka Zionism 

🙄 not the definition of zionism....good luck with your antisemitism. 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

🙄 not the definition of zionism....good luck with your antisemitism. 

Lol always called anti Semitic when you speak the truth...pretty much like Covid today cant speak the truth.....the older generation is so holocaust sensitive and brainwashed about this shit...sorry

Edited by EvilBird

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Lol always called anti Semitic when you speak the truth...pretty much like Covid today.....the older generation is so holocaust sensitive and brainwashed about this shit...sorry

Correct , young people know everything. The older generations that lived closer to those times are clueless. 
Just stop, you’re not helping yourself here. We’ve already agreed that Judaism is a religion :thumbsup: No point in going on :lol: