Check your account email address ×

Go Rams, Stafford deserves a Superbowl vicotry more than any QB in NFL history

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Hahahaha fuck the Lions

maybe the Lions need to move to St. Louis for a few years, move back to Detroit, then get a hungry QB who's been with a shitty franchise for a decade.

worked for the Rams 

54 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

maybe the Lions need to move to St. Louis for a few years, move back to Detroit, then get a hungry QB who's been with a shitty franchise for a decade.

worked for the Rams 

The Fords need to sell the team. 

They won't though because I think the whole family are degenerate gamblers and bet against their own team all the time. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Go Rams! Stanford deserves a ring 

Stafford was handed all the tools and never did anything in Detroit. 

The lions organization sucks but if he was elite he wins at least a few playoff games in detroit. I contend Goff wins the last three games for LA they didn’t win because of Stafford. Hell if the dumbass San Fran DB doesn’t drop the int in the forth quarter San Francisco wins

8 hours ago, motonoggin said:

The Fords need to sell the team. 

They won't though because I think the whole family are degenerate gamblers and bet against their own team all the time. 

Agreed the Fords are a cancer 

9 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

who's going to the Superbowl  :whine:

Stafford is elite level arm talent with minor league brain talent 

• Like 1

Congrats to Stafford for finally getting out of his 12 year sentence to the Lions and finally playing for a team that had the opportunity and ability to make the SB and did. 

Also, congrats to Burrow for beating the half billion dollar man.  Looking forward to watching a SB where I am not rooting for one team or the other to lose.  Either QB will deserve the win.

• Like 4

The Rams were picked to go to the SB in the pre season, the Bengals, not quite. Love Burrow, gives off the persona of a winner. Neither one is 'my" team but I'm rooting for Bengals. I can't believe the Jekyll and Hyde act that Mahomes performed yesterday. Unbeatable the first half and a shit show the second. That stop at the end of the first half really energized the Bengals.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Stafford and his wife have been thru a lot.  Seems like a good guy where there has never been any controversary around.   Not really rooting for either team in the SB but it would be cool to see him win one. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Stafford was handed all the tools and never did anything in Detroit. 

The lions organization sucks but if he was elite he wins at least a few playoff games in detroit. I contend Goff wins the last three games for LA they didn’t win because of Stafford. Hell if the dumbass San Fran DB doesn’t drop the int in the forth quarter San Francisco wins

Agreed the Fords are a cancer 

Stafford is elite level arm talent with minor league brain talent 

Bold is a stupid take. You can't win playoff games with just a few good players. This is the NFL not class D high school ball. 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Bold is a stupid take. You can't win playoff games with just a few good players. This is the NFL not class D high school ball. 

They couldn't bring home the trophy when they had Barry Sanders either. He was fun to watch though.

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

They had the number one defense in the league the year they played the Saints. They had a lead in the forth against Dallas and Stafford didn't find a way yo win. It's not a stupid take. Fuck Tim Teebow won playoff games as Denver's QB. The Lions had good teams with Stafford at QB. He's not elite like Aaron Rodgers or Brady who won with less talent.