Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I am having an issue with my goggles fogging up when I wear my surgical mask. How are you guys wearing your mask without fogging issues? Should I wear two?

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, BobRoss said:

I am having an issue with my goggles fogging up when I wear my surgical mask. How are you guys wearing your mask without fogging issues? Should I wear two?

I use mine as an ass tampon.  Seems to help a lot with goggles not fogging.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BobRoss said:

I am having an issue with my goggles fogging up when I wear my surgical mask. How are you guys wearing your mask without fogging issues? Should I wear two?

Have you ever tried the 509 ignite googles. It really helps with my n95

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Throw the mask away you need to run a portable fresh air system for maximum protection comes with a built in shield 👌. It’s what I wear to go in stores never be to careful.

0FB4D914-7213-4171-958F-87EE334C7FED.jpeg

Edited by 800renegaderider
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a good topic!!  I haven't ridden is almost 2 years, so knowing how to wear my N95 snowmobile-approved mask over my traditional blue/white face mask, which is over my gator, which all of them gets worn under my balaclava ... great info!! :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Bontz said:

This is a good topic!!  I haven't ridden is almost 2 years, so knowing how to wear my N95 snowmobile-approved mask over my traditional blue/white face mask, which is over my gator, which all of them gets worn under my balaclava ... great info!! :lol:

 Are you actually getting a snowmobile this winter?  Nice review of the 650 XCR 128"

Didn't you get vaccinated? ;)

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

You are supposed to wear the mask over the goggles 

Rumor has it Polaris is upping the gauge game again for 2023.  The 7S+ comes with virtual reality glasses and noise eminating headphones to simulate being able to ride in July when your sled actually arrives.  2022 buyers will be given a $50 inconvenience credit to purchase the upgrade.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Rumor has it Polaris is upping the gauge game again for 2023.  The 7S+ comes with virtual reality glasses and noise eminating headphones to simulate being able to ride in July when your sled actually arrives.  2022 buyers will be given a $50 inconvenience credit to purchase the upgrade.

At least Polaris is offering something with their technology ... Cat's unfortunate customers who are still waiting have the option of an update to their gauge allowing them to play PONG.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d pay extra to be able to play Pong while I wait for my Polaris buddies to catch up.  

If I had Polaris buddies, that is….

in all seriousness, has anyone figured out how to have a trailside smoke while wearing an N95?

Edited by p51mstg
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Bontz said:

At least Polaris is offering something with their technology ... Cat's unfortunate customers who are still waiting have the option of an update to their gauge allowing them to play PONG.

Pong would be an upgrade to the MS DOS they currently utilize

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, p51mstg said:

I’d pay extra to be able to play Pong while I wait for my Polaris buddies to catch up.  

If I had Polaris buddies, that is….

in all seriousness, has anyone figured out how to have a trailside smoke while wearing an N95?

A one hitter or a Camel? :whistle:

:lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not more, but more effectively.  If you put your mask OVER your goggles then you won't have to worry about seeing through the fog.  Problem solved.  Then just pinch it and drive by brail.

Edited by Deephaven
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2022 at 12:59 PM, p51mstg said:

I’d pay extra to be able to play Pong while I wait for my Polaris buddies to catch up.  

If I had Polaris buddies, that is….

in all seriousness, has anyone figured out how to have a trailside smoke while wearing an N95?

10487326_Drinkingmask.jpg.8e8a72884da85f71117dcade49d31a1f.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

800renegaderider was off to a decent start . . . But, spend a little more and get a self contained Re - Breather System  w/ liquid  oxygen tanks, just like a Haz Mat crew has with a full NBC suit.  

  That and decontamination WILL keep you 99.9% safe.

  Spend a little, live a little. . .

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2022 at 11:35 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

Rumor has it Polaris is upping the gauge game again for 2023.  The 7S+ comes with virtual reality glasses and noise eminating headphones to simulate being able to ride in July when your sled actually arrives.  2022 buyers will be given a $50 inconvenience credit to purchase the upgrade.

The snowmobiles will just arrive as NFT's

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2022 at 11:59 AM, p51mstg said:

I’d pay extra to be able to play Pong while I wait for my Polaris buddies to catch up.  

If I had Polaris buddies, that is….

in all seriousness, has anyone figured out how to have a trailside smoke while wearing an N95?

Stick it up your ass and  cough

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Trying to pay the bills, lol

×
×
  • Create New...