Check your account email address ×

The queen said see ya

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

I'm surprised they haven't suicided him yet.

I'm surprised as well but it may now more than ever due to his removal, happen?

Prince Andrew loses military affiliations, royal patronages amid sex abuse lawsuit.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/prince-andrew-military-affiliations-royal-patronages-1.6313691

• Platinum Contributing Member

The whole thing that blows me away about all this is look at his ( and epsteins ) age.  For a dude that is in his 50's or later does a 17 yr old look any different then an 18 yr old? 

Fuck anyone under 25 looks like a kid to me. Why do jailbait when ya can do an 18 yr old and just be considered weird, or lucky.

15 hours ago, Doomxz600 said:

you just know that guy is going to name names just to save his neck

Good lets hear them all, including BIll Clintons.  In fact, if his name isn't front and center, you know this is a fucking white wash.  No one flew on Epsteins plane more than that dirtbag.  Put them all in jail and throw away the key.  Notice how the msm doesn't seem all too concerned about who Epsteins clients were?  Andrew seems to be the sacrificial lamb here, or maybe the one name they couldn't just bury on the last page of the news.  And as if insult wasn't adding to injury, that fucking hag Hilary Clinton is gearing up for another presidential run.  You can't make this shit up.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Good lets hear them all, including BIll Clintons.  In fact, if his name isn't front and center, you know this is a fucking white wash.  No one flew on Epsteins plane more than that dirtbag.  Put them all in jail and throw away the key.  Notice how the msm doesn't seem all too concerned about who Epsteins clients were?  Andrew seems to be the sacrificial lamb here, or maybe the one name they couldn't just bury on the last page of the news.  And as if insult wasn't adding to injury, that fucking hag Hilary Clinton is gearing up for another presidential run.  You can't make this shit up.

Yep, let the people of the world know who these people are.

• Like 1