Check your account email address ×

***official trump fallout thread***

6 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

Aww, are you still on that because my parents paid for college? Or is it because I've been successful enough to pay for my kids schooling? You are a very strange dude.  Or an idiot. Take your pick. :bc:

Haters gonna hate.

8 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

Aww, are you still on that because my parents paid for college? Or is it because I've been successful enough to pay for my kids schooling? You are a very strange dude.  Or an idiot. Take your pick. :bc:

nope, has nothing to do with it. my parents helped me out a lot, and we paid most of our daughters education.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

wtf you talking about willis? Obama didn't act in this manner at all, he didn't piss off a trade friendly neighbor, he wasn't a thin skinned narcissist who acts like a 8 year old...

yet you want to try to make some connection to Obama?

You chastised those on the right for not giving Obama a chance, accused them of wanting Obama to fail. You're doing the same now. :news:

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

i'm sure american businesses in mexico love this :lol:

Suddenly Timeshare cares about bu:lmao:siness 

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

huh? you make about as much sense as creepr and racer at times, dude. sorry to tell ya.

Say the fool that has been getting beat like a rented mule,,:lol:

17 hours ago, Rw06GT said:

Are you serious?    :lol:

I thought you were Bill Gates. the way these guys are carrying on.

Edited by Cold War

now we have a bunch of foreigners stranded at airports and shit, because of trump's sudden immigration ban. does this fucking guy have any sense at all? why isn't SA, home of 9/11 terrorists, and other terror nations, on the list? oh wait, he has alot of businesses in those places :news:

and christians are OK? 

:wtf:

Edited by Snoslinger

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

now we have a bunch of foreigners stranded at airports and shit, because of trump's sudden immigration ban. does this fucking guy have any sense at all? why isn't SA, home of 9/11 terrorists, and other terror nations, on the list? oh wait, he has alot of businesses in those places :news:

and christians are OK? 

:wtf:

They can pick up their luggage and bomb devices and get a refund on their tickets.  Boo hoo...no killings for you.  :lol:

Yeah, I was kinda thrown on the whole "christian" thing too.  I kinda get the excuse but....still...what?  I'm getting a little sick of the religious rhetoric awkwardly finding it's way into this whole deal. 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They can pick up their luggage and bomb devices and get a refund on their tickets.  Boo hoo...no killings for you.  :lol:

Yeah, I was kinda thrown on the whole "christian" thing too.  I kinda get the excuse but....still...what?  I'm getting a little sick of the religious rhetoric awkwardly finding it's way into this whole deal. 

yet another useless policy that is going to do more harm than good. 

take a look at the last terror hits we've encountered. did refugees perform them, or homegrowns? all this is going to do is create more hatred towards the US, and support groups like ISIS that can say "see, we told you so. america hates muslims. come join us". and they will....

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

take a look at the last terror hits we've encountered. did refugees perform them, or homegrowns? all this is going to do is create more hatred towards the US, and support groups like ISIS that can say "see, we told you so. america hates muslims. come join us". and they will....

Why do we care if hate groups hate the US?  Those wanting to join them are not waiting on a temp policy like this to do so. Of course, I haven't seen your sides "spin" on it all...probably has something to do with Americans feasting on the flesh of fresh Muslim babies or something.  I'll flip on one of the Fake news channels later after a few beers for some comedy gold!  CNN does a good job.  MSNBC is really giving them a push for the #1 spot though.  Who do you recommend?

Wanker.

Woooooweeeeeee!!!  FNN and MadowSarcasmNBC is hot on the 11 "detainees" at JFK "due to Trumps executive order.  HOT OFF THE PRESS AND EMERGENCY ALERT DEMCON 5!!!! :lol:  Protestors are on site!  And is that a band I hear playing along side the chanting?  Damn!  The Dem party is really going all in.  Hot sandwhiches, cold drinks and peanut brittle breaks....every 20 minutes!!!!

GET OUT THERE AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE!  GO PROTEST!  

:lol:

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Your a classless idiot... you really are