Check your account email address ×

***official trump fallout thread***

Mexicans Launch Boycotts of U.S. Companies in Fury at Donald Trump

11:30 AM Eastern

The digital image shows a clenched fist bathed in the red, white and green of Mexico’s flag and decorated with the nation’s emblematic eagle. “Consumers, to the Shout of War,” it says in Spanish above the fist. “Consume products made in country…Use your buying power to punish the companies that favor the politics of the new U.S. government.”

Created by a Mexican food-activist group, the image is part of a slew of messages, memes and videos that have been spreading in Mexico in recent days as President Donald Trump pushes for a border wall, deportations and punishing new trade rules. Others messages call for specific boycotts of U.S. companies in Mexico, including McDonalds, Walmart and Coca-Cola. One of the most heavily trending hashtags is #AdiosStarbucks, or “Goodbye Starbucks,” referring to the Seattle company which has opened hundreds of coffee houses here.

http://time.com/4651464/mexico-donald-trump-boycott-protests/

• Gold Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

and it's only been a week :lmao:

Just so everyone is clear, you have not given Trump a chance in any way, shape or form yet you criticized the right for doing the same to Obama. Just saying.

Just now, Kivalo said:

Just so everyone is clear, you have not given Trump a chance in any way, shape or form yet you criticized the right for doing the same to Obama. Just saying.

wtf you talking about willis? Obama didn't act in this manner at all, he didn't piss off a trade friendly neighbor, he wasn't a thin skinned narcissist who acts like a 8 year old...

yet you want to try to make some connection to Obama?

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

It's Timeshare, his hypocrisy is surpassed only by McLiar,

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Yep.

And look at Mexico flexing their muscles! :lol:

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i'm sure american businesses in mexico love this :lol:

guess thay should have kept there asses planted . so fucking sad guess the money they saved moving to cheep labor was not such a smart idea now was it.  life choices can be a bitch lol.

fuck mexico boycott away . and while u are at it reform your own harsh  immigration laws before pointing fingers

Just now, Snoslinger said:

are you saying I don't care about American businesses?

Yes.  Or jobs here.  

You are just following along with the wagons of your side's rhetoric to hate for the sake of hating because your side lost....in an epic fashion.

Go protest.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

are you saying I don't care about American businesses?

Exactly and all you really care about is shitting on Trump....who exactly do you think you are fooling?

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Exactly and all you really care about is shitting on Trump....who exactly do you think you are fooling?

I'm going to predict you stop wearing that trump hat, literally, in less than 3 months. it took you many years to realize W was an incompetent bozo, but trump is fucking things up at warp speed.

Edited by Snoslinger

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Image result for ricky schroder gifs

Aww, are you still on that because my parents paid for college? Or is it because I've been successful enough to pay for my kids schooling? You are a very strange dude.  Or an idiot. Take your pick. :bc: