Check your account email address ×

wrenchin sleds !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 not beginner lessons!!11

f7ben

1 minute ago, dz246 said:

I always liked that hood on the zrt's :bc:

she's pretty mint ...needs a couple little things this summer to be totally mint but its on the way. I really love it

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

it was 59 degrees today with rain ......mother nature is a stupid fuckingcunt

Yeah I know. I don't really give a shit what the weather is like here as long as it is cold and snowy up Nord. Heading up tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah I know. I don't really give a shit what the weather is like here as long as it is cold and snowy up Nord. Heading up tomorrow.

have a good trip !!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

you have a good weekend as well,  hope we get another 6 inches thursday on top of the 6 we should have tonight.  enought that everything should be fresh hopefully not so much everything is bumpy sat night.  

for sure .....they just got 6" or so up in MN last night through today so this weekend is gonna be mint. Hopefully this last 2 months of the season is epic. I have 702 total miles on the Poo this year and it would sure be nice to get a sniff of 2k

Just now, f7ben said:

for sure .....they just got 6" or so up in MN last night through today so this weekend is gonna be mint. Hopefully this last 2 months of the season is epic. I have 702 total miles on the Poo this year and it would sure be nice to get a sniff of 2k

i should be over 2k by sunday on pace for my best year ever but there will only be 1 more 3 day weekend in Feb then 3 of 4 in march at best.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i should be over 2k by sunday on pace for my best year ever but there will only be 1 more 3 day weekend in Feb then 3 of 4 in march at best.  

I think 2k is a good season .....I dont think I rode that much in MN the last 5 years and I could ride from my garage. Lots of shitty winters the last 15 years

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

it was 59 degrees today with rain ......mother nature is a stupid fuckingcunt

Yeah, this winter sucks. High of 18 tomorrow here, and suppose to hit 50 by friday. Only had a few days total where i would of even thought about riding, if i still had my sled.

6 minutes ago, dz246 said:

Yeah, this winter sucks. High of 18 tomorrow here, and suppose to hit 50 by friday. Only had a few days total where i would of even thought about riding, if i still had my sled.

gay

Wasn't me, that was my kids sled. He decided to be Evel Kinevl a couple weeks ago and roll his sled 

Wow, those cat steering posts are garbage. Yours looks like less damage over all, and that steering post is bent all to fuck :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Wasn't me, that was my kids sled. He decided to be Evel Kinevl a couple weeks ago and roll his sled 

Wow, those cat steering posts are garbage. Yours looks like less damage over all, and that steering post is bent all to fuck :lol:

Artco Chinesium! :lol: