Check your account email address ×

The cat is out of the bag...

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Simple. Because it can’t be recreated in clinical trials. 

Bullshit. The only one they did was with patients sicker than hell. It has to be done early. 

It's zero risk to try also ...so no reason not too.

Fauxis own emails SHOW they worked against Sars 1 also.

If they work ...vax can't get EU act.

• Like 1

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Bullshit. The only one they did was with patients sicker than hell. It has to be done early. 

Exactly that!

Remember that highly regard doctor that had been on multiple news outlets, including CNN, MSNBC and a few others. There was a time when he was their hero, their god, but since he started treating his patients "early" with ivermectin and other medicines, he is no longer heard from and has basically been kicked to the curb. Nah, nothing to see here. It isn't about the money and power at all. :news:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, irv said:

Some of these fully vaxxed, and likely boosted idiots, will defend their decision no matter what. Not a chance they'd admit to being duped because their greater than thou ego's won't allow it. 

i asked a friend the other day. are you ever going to question it? maybe when you are lining up for your 6th , 8th, 9th booster and still hiding behind a mask? he said he already questioned it at 3 . i was shocked . but he will get 4 when it comes...

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Hard to mock when they have a higher vaccine rate, and hard for you to day it’s not because of vaccines.

Wonder if their non Covid death rates are up 40% too? Probably higher. #realleadership

Why are countries with 95% to 100% vaccine rates having the biggest out breaks

why did the 99% vaccinated NHL shutdown because of a covid outbreak? 

why is the 99% vaccinated nfl placing dozens of coaches and players on covid inactive lists on a weekly basis?

why did Michigan and MSU cancel their games yesterday because of covid when they are 100% vaccinated 

Edited by jtssrx
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If it was the vax, why isn't it repeated in other countries with 95% vax rates.  It's all the unvaxxed.

Just how do you make it through the day without hurting yourself.:lol:

Why isn’t what repeated? A video of a hospital not being used?

Why do they have such a high vaccination rate? Do you think their non Covid death rate is up 40% from the vaccine like your reports out of Indiana?

58 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

The risk is false hope, and yes that can be deadly.

And no, Fauci didn’t show HCQ worked in 2005.

35 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Why are countries with 95% to 100% vaccine rates having the biggest out breaks

why did the 99% vaccinated NHL shutdown because of a covid outbreak? 

why is the 99% vaccinated nfl placing dozens of coaches and players on covid inactive lists on a weekly basis?

why did Michigan and MSU cancel their games yesterday because of covid when they are 100% vaccinated 

Are we talking now about cases? Arctics video was of an empty hospital.

And I agree, who cares if you test positive but still feel ok. Let them play.

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The risk is false hope, and yes that can be deadly.

And no, Fauci didn’t show HCQ worked in 2005.

Well they were giving people zero treatments remember. I seen it first hand & so did snacks. 

Now they have the monoclonal - but don't have enough of it, once the feds took over. 

25 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Why isn’t what repeated? A video of a hospital not being used?

Why do they have such a high vaccination rate? Do you think their non Covid death rate is up 40% from the vaccine like your reports out of Indiana?

So the insurance companies are lying?  El Salvador has a much healthier population.

10 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Well they were giving people zero treatments remember. I seen it first hand & so did snacks. 

Now they have the monoclonal - but don't have enough of it, once the feds took over. 

Regeneron and all of its investors must be furious. Fauci must not have had any of their stock - follow the money.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So the insurance companies are lying?  El Salvador has a much healthier population.

No I’m asking you if the Covid vaccines are killing the el Salvadorans as well. Must be.

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No I’m asking you if the Covid vaccines are killing the el Salvadorans as well. Must be.

Deflection , snarky bullshit is your specialty.  

We are talking about treatments. 

But just keep getting your boosters the next 10 years and shut the fuck up already will you. 

When You do come down with it, which will happen,  you still have to treat it dumbfuck. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
20 hours ago, akvanden said:

Are we talking now about cases? Arctics video was of an empty hospital.

And I agree, who cares if you test positive but still feel ok. Let them play.

Oo look what I found .

So Mr Vax. what is your estimated percentage now of protection from Covid , and transmission MORE than 6 months later when Covid cases in the Vaxed are at a ALL TIME HIGH? 

And Looks like @jdsky was correct like many of us and the Vaccine does absolutely nothing for omicron... correct predictions are a bitch aren't they? 

:whistle::lol:

Screenshot_20220109-120021_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220109-120639_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Deflection , snarky bullshit is your specialty.  

We are talking about treatments. 

But just keep getting your boosters the next 10 years and shut the fuck up already will you. 

When You do come down with it, which will happen,  you still have to treat it dumbfuck. 

It’s not snarky at all. I doubt he knew they had a higher vaccination rate. And I doubt that overflow hospital reflects their hospitalization rates. Are we to assume it’s zero? Must be, didn’t see anyone there. How about the ones they opened and then never used/closed here in the states?

38 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Oo look what I found .

So Mr Vax. what is your estimated percentage now of protection from Covid , and transmission MORE than 6 months later when Covid cases in the Vaxed are at a ALL TIME HIGH? 

And Looks like @jdsky was correct like many of us and the Vaccine does absolutely nothing for omicron... correct predictions are a bitch aren't they? 

:whistle::lol:

Screenshot_20220109-120021_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220109-120639_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220109-120605_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220109-125351_Samsung Internet.jpg

I’m sorry, what did you think you found? Those statements still hold true today.

Edited by akvanden

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I have proof that the vaccines are harmful. All the people who took the smallpox vaccine in 1798 are dead now!! Don't be a sheep. 🙃

Double post. Try harder

12 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I’m sorry, what did you think you found? Those statements still hold true today.

:lol:

So it prevents transmission or it doesn't?  Which is it?  Hmmm how the goalposts keep moving.  

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So it prevents transmission or it doesn't?  Which is it?  Hmmm how the goalposts keep moving.  

It doesn’t prevent transmission. It doesn’t prevent infection. It doesn’t necessarily prevent death. It may give you a little lesser symptoms. But what if you’re not at risk of severe symptoms anyway and don’t need to risk vaccine side effects?

to the alt left their only response is just shut up and get it 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The same holds true from 8 months ago, to quote myself “it doesn’t prevent transmission 100%, but surely we can agree it does help”. No goalposts moved, see? 

9_9

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The same holds true from 8 months ago, to quote myself “it doesn’t prevent transmission 100%, but surely we can agree it does help”. No goalposts moved, see? 

9_9

And I asked what You thought the percentage was now.....BTW just texted my Firefighter Buddy to see if he wanted to Ride next weekend,  He and Wife are fully vaxed and they are sicker than dog shit right now he says with Covid ...:(👎

Everyone I know is getting it. Fucking crazy. You still keep acting like you knew this would happen all along which your old posts do NOT reflect 

Edited by EvilBird

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

9_9

It helps?  So does cough syrup.

Does it prevent even a teeny bit of transmission?:lol:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

9_9

So if not 100% should we say 1% ? 

Ive lost count how many People I know personally in my Life who have the shots and still caught covid this past month...

AND I CAUGHT IT again from someone VAXXED . 

Edited by EvilBird