Check your account email address ×

The cat is out of the bag...

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

Nothing really new, but yeah, things like monoclonal antibodies are great.

Try again without dodging the question, What didn’t you like about it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, toslow said:

Try again without dodging the question, What didn’t you like about it.

Again, nothing new, but presumably the assumption that things like HCQ/ivermectin are effective treatments. And if not, she considers them  “murdered.” Ok….. every country in the world is murdering their citizens. 9_9

Oh, and that’ that we’ve “loaded our bodies with spikes proteins and are ticking time bombs for cancer”, etc. That’s a good one too.

All plans of “the great reset….”

Edited by akvanden

13 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Wtf ...looks like I posted the wrong link. Just one min...sorry

I flat out treated my infection and was fine in two days. The entire pandemic was planned. I 100% believe they allowed people to die and it was all intensional. Explain why even today people aren’t being warned that having Comorbidities like being over weight Diabetes and cardiovascular issues can lead to death from Covid. That weight loss a proper diet and daily intake of vitamins is a benefit. Why aren’t they talking about the fact that every person that died had a vitamin D deficiency? 

Why After two years of this why isn’t there a pre-hospitalization strategy to treat covid 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You sure? They have a higher vaccination rate than we do in the US.

You know that's their President who made the comment.  He's mocking us, they use the horse dewormer, but stay strong two weeks to flatten the curve.

He also put out an video promoting healthy lifestyles in combating covid.  Real leadership.

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Again, nothing new, but presumably the assumption that things like HCQ/ivermectin are effective treatments. And if not, she considers them  “murdered.” Ok….. every country in the world is murdering their citizens. 9_9

Oh, and that’ that we’ve “loaded our bodies with spikes proteins and are ticking time bombs for cancer”, etc. That’s a good one too.

All plans of “the great reset….”

Those along with zinc & a few other vitamins absolutely work. It has been proven my multiple doctors. The key is early treatment.  Why has the govt made every attempt to block those treatments again??

Kids are 100 times more likely to die from the vax than covid. 

56 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I flat out treated my infection and was fine in two days. The entire pandemic was planned. I 100% believe they allowed people to die and it was all intensional. Explain why even today people aren’t being warned that having Comorbidities like being over weight Diabetes and cardiovascular issues can lead to death from Covid. That weight loss a proper diet and daily intake of vitamins is a benefit. Why aren’t they talking about the fact that every person that died had a vitamin D deficiency? 

Why After two years of this why isn’t there a pre-hospitalization strategy to treat covid 

Good post ... especially bold

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You know that's their President who made the comment.  He's mocking us, they use the horse dewormer, but stay strong two weeks to flatten the curve.

He also put out an video promoting healthy lifestyles in combating covid.  Real leadership.

What country is that? 

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Those along with zinc & a few other vitamins absolutely work. It has been proven my multiple doctors. The key is early treatment.  Why has the govt made every attempt to block those treatments again??

Kids are 100 times more likely to die from the vax than covid. 

Good post ... especially bold

What country is that? 

El Salvador.  

45 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Hard to mock when they have a higher vaccine rate, and hard for you to day it’s not because of vaccines.

Wonder if their non Covid death rates are up 40% too? Probably higher. #realleadership

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Hard to mock when they have a higher vaccine rate, and hard for you to day it’s not because of vaccines.

Wonder if their non Covid death rates are up 40% too? Probably higher. #realleadership

If it was the vax, why isn't it repeated in other countries with 95% vax rates.  It's all the unvaxxed.

Just how do you make it through the day without hurting yourself.:lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If it was the vax, why isn't it repeated in other countries with 95% vax rates.  It's all the unvaxxed.

Just how do you make it through the day without hurting yourself.:lol:

Some of these fully vaxxed, and likely boosted idiots, will defend their decision no matter what. Not a chance they'd admit to being duped because their greater than thou ego's won't allow it.