Check your account email address ×

Bo Jiden is such a massive fucking failure...

Matt

20 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

No apples  to oranges bull shit covid is covid . And if this is not covid why are they pushing for boosters of the original Trump vaccines ? 

Ivermectin was designed to fight parasites but some people still think it’s effective on a virus like Covid & Associates.  

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Plissken said:

Ivermectin was designed to fight parasites but some people still think it’s effective on a virus like Covid & Associates.  

Still talking about Ivermectin? ....Yup Liberal fuckstick thru n thru ...

You get ur Boosters yet for your insurrection party today? 

9 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Still talking about Ivermectin? ....Yup Liberal fuckstick thru n thru ...

You get ur Boosters yet for your insurrection party today? 

I got a booster like a month and a half ago.  The placebo effect has me feeling invincible.  

• Gold Member
Just now, Plissken said:

I got a booster like a month and a half ago.  The placebo effect has me feeling invincible.  

Awesome ! Good for You !

Awful proud of ya ! Welcome aboard! 

IVE ALWAYS FELT INVINCIBLE! ONLY WAY TO LIVE! :thumb:

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Plissken said:

He was referring to original Covid which is, by all accounts, shut down.  Delta is nearly dead too.  Lambda never really got out of the gate and Omicron will be in the rear view mirror by St. Patty’s day.  

Trump would find ways to make a variant last a whole year.  

Flurona variant discovered in LA yesterday Chief..How long has Biden been a failure in office now?? 48 years?? :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Plissken said:

Only 4 weeks till you got to get another!! Yippee!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Plissken said:

He was referring to original Covid which is, by all accounts, shut down.  Delta is nearly dead too.  Lambda never really got out of the gate and Omicron will be in the rear view mirror by St. Patty’s day.  

image.thumb.jpeg.36069aab0e144b65b3c3ab940b415406.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Plissken said:

8 hours ago, Plissken said:

7 hours ago, Plissken said:

Don't even know where to start.  Biden shut down a variant.:lol:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Plissken said:

Wow still more defection from topic you really do work for cnn.

And off label drug use is the norm . Hell a fuck load of drugs that were designed for sonthing else entirely are not even marketed for the original use any longer .  But keep fighting the good fight for big pharma they need foot soldiers like you and pampers 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

hey now. we are not all the same!

Not you Bud 👍👍😂😂

I know how u roll ....and dont worry same can be said about my fellow Ct morons 

Edited by EvilBird

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

No apples  to oranges bull shit covid is covid . And if this is not covid why are they pushing for boosters of the original Trump vaccines ? 

Variants matter. They could come up with another and we could all wait another 6-9 months for FDA approval, and then for the next variant, and the next….

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Variants matter. They could come up with another and we could all wait another 6-9 months for FDA approval, and then for the next variant, and the next….

Yup . Be afraid. 

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

And the lemming will keep getting new worthless  shots so they can postctgere pics of them and there cars on Facebook . 

Fear sells and with a free  marketing campain on a scale never before seen . Can you imagine the bonuses getting handed out to those good people at phizer and the like for the next 5 yrs . 

If only there was a special shot for  fetuses I mean a whole untapped market . Not like anyone at the fda would question the need 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Or we can just move on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Imagine saying the Flu isnt the Flu anymore because the strain changed , it got "shut down"  ...LMAO 🤣 🤣 🤣  fucking retards still cant believe these 2 clowns. 

@akvanden @Plissken

Are you making up things that weren’t said in your head again…… ?

Covid still Covid, some variants are more transmissible. Nothing new.

@EvilBird

@EvilBird

@EvilBird

@EvilBird